Cooking Or Chef School For Thai Wife

tiz435

I am wondering if anyone knows of any tech / trade schools near Pattaya for Thai's for cooking or baking classes . My wife is a great cook, but she wants to go to a formal cooking school to further her knowledge . Shes looking for something geared for the locals, not a Farang cooking school.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Great ideas, she may be a little intimidated though. I'm wondering if there's anything in Pattaya that's a little less formal to see how she likes it first. A friends wife in Bkk took a month long course going 4 times a week for about $3000 bht, all Thai's in the class, but no luck finding something similar here so far .

Thanks

Le Cordon Bleu Bangkok

Around 400,000 baht for their 9 month program in Thai cuisine and she will receive the Grand Diploma!

Edited by tiz435

Hi tiz435,

This is the cheapest Thai national school I have found in Pattaya or anywhere in Thailand. There could be something cheaper but I have not seen it.

Let's Cook!

Professional Thai Cookery (for Thais)

5 days a week for 10 Weeks, 240 hours total. 24.9k Baht.

Wherever you decide, please comeback and give a review of the place. Other board members are interested.

Good luck!

TheWalkingMan

Le Cordon Bleu Bangkok

Around 400,000 baht for their 9 month program in Thai cuisine and she will receive the Grand Diploma!

i would rather she enrolls for her advance degree at 400k .... :jap:

4 times a week for about $3000 bht, all Thai's in the class, but no luck finding something similar here so far .

Is that 3000 baht or dollars?

Edited by tropo

Excellent. Thanks

Hi tiz435,

This is the cheapest Thai national school I have found in Pattaya or anywhere in Thailand. There could be something cheaper but I have not seen it.

Let's Cook!

Professional Thai Cookery (for Thais)

5 days a week for 10 Weeks, 240 hours total. 24.9k Baht.

Wherever you decide, please comeback and give a review of the place. Other board members are interested.

Good luck!

TheWalkingMan

$3000 bht... only 2 hrs a day though I believe

4 times a week for about $3000 bht, all Thai's in the class, but no luck finding something similar here so far .

Is that 3000 baht or dollars?

Edited by tiz435