• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have all three and still post.

What thread is this?

What are you doing here? I thought you had taken a sabbatical?

Oh no hang on ...its the man U in decline thread...i thought it was closed!

Jeez this is getting confusing.....hit-the-fan.gif

Jimbo's taken a sabatical. Anyways i doubt i'll be spending too much time on this one. Liverpool thread is hilarious.

What thread is this?

Jimbo's taken a sabatical. Anyways i doubt i'll be spending too much time on this one. Liverpool thread is hilarious.

Mostly Liverpool supporters have stopped posting on the Liverpool thread. It is generally filled with the Liverpool used to think they were great but are now crap comments. Which isnt wildly amusing to anyone with an intelligence above a 5 year old. Still whatever keeps you happy is fine by me.

I guess it is a bit like Carroll cost 35m and sits on the bench jokes... if it could keep my 5 year old amused I would appreciate it... but it doesnt....

The truth hurts Abby clap2.gifviolin.gif

Yes they don't post for fear of the ridicule which will follow. As if we would....

Actually it doesnt bother me in the slightest. I am far more naturally inclined to be interested in something that has come last 20 years in a row than something that has come first. I am far more interested in something that everyone thinks is total crap than God's gift to man kind and things about whatever other people think are inherently stupid rather than what they think I know is true. So 'ridicule' is my inherent lifeblood and acceptance is my disinterest. But there you go.....

The truth hurts Abby clap2.gifviolin.gif

Yes they don't post for fear of the ridicule which will follow. As if we would....

Actually it doesnt bother me in the slightest. I am far more naturally inclined to be interested in something that has come last 20 years in a row than something that has come first. I am far more interested in something that everyone thinks is total crap than God's gift to man kind and things about whatever other people think are inherently stupid rather than what they think I know is true. So 'ridicule' is my inherent lifeblood and acceptance is my disinterest. But there you go.....

Are you saying you've got "Jug ears"? ohmy.png

What thread is this?

Mostly Liverpool supporters have stopped posting on the Liverpool thread. It is generally filled with the Liverpool used to think they were great but are now crap comments. Which isnt wildly amusing to anyone with an intelligence above a 5 year old. Still whatever keeps you happy is fine by me.

I guess it is a bit like Carroll cost 35m and sits on the bench jokes... if it could keep my 5 year old amused I would appreciate it... but it doesnt....

Or sulk like 5 year olds! wink.png Some people need to grow up don't they Abby.

• 1 month later...

Sorry, just hit the wrong button

Errrrrr....I think the mod might have to shut this one down soon so jimbo can celebrate. What do you reckon carms? ohmy.png

Jimbo is sulking.

Thing is, this thread is only wrong on a technicality. The are infact a team on the decline when Ferguson decides to go.

Sorry, just hit the wrong button

Errrrrr....I think the mod might have to shut this one down soon so jimbo can celebrate. What do you reckon carms? ohmy.png

Jimbo is sulking.

Thing is, this thread is only wrong on a technicality. The are infact a team on the decline when Ferguson decides to go.

I feel that's only likely to happen in the same way as the late, great, Jock Stein. I hope I'm wrong though.

• 3 weeks later...

This thread was started in 2005, it would be interesting to see what we have won in that period, as the glazers have been milking us dry, and fergie has had to work under constraints but still each year we are there or there abouts.

All credit to fergie who has performed miracles for us.

• 1 month later...

This thread was started in 2005, it would be interesting to see what we have won in that period, as the glazers have been milking us dry, and fergie has had to work under constraints but still each year we are there or there abouts.

All credit to fergie who has performed miracles for us.

Very true nev, he has, hasn't he. But you see thats why its hard to believe that the club won't go into decline when Ferguson calls it a day. I just cannot see any manager, except perhaps the great saggy chopsermm.gif getting the consistent performances he has been under the considerable constraints.

The "considerable constraits' is best ephasised by the level of expectancy at the club.

Ferguson is keeping it all together and its hard cto see someone else doing so who doesn't have the red nose personality cult

• 1 month later...

I think once Ferguson goes, you lot will be right in the sh!t, and this thread will see daily actionbiggrin.png

http://www.dailymail...d.html?ITO=1490

Clutching at straws again i see J n D,biggrin.png Who would not want a 423 thousand mortgage on a 1 and half million dollar house, better than living in a council house and being propped up by a sugar daddy.

Hate the Glazer's but i must admit they are in a very healthy position got the debt down from 900 million, we have gate revenue of 55mill and 5o mill in the bank which was reported on BBC website in febuary.

We have a very young team with some great young players coming through and even if fergie leaves we can attract any manager we want, the future looks bright to methumbsup.gif look we only lost on goal difference to the most expensive squad ever assembled and with the worst injury list in the league, and guess who had the least injurieswink.png .

violin.gif While I might agree with you Nev I dont think SAF would be coming up with those excuses.

Interesting 4 way fight between ManU, City, Chelsea and either Spuds or Pool this year (one of them will come good). Too close to call. Injuries will as always play a big part but the really great teams generally over-ride that.

Arsenal to win the CL and kick Chelsea off the CL fourth spot this year. Just joking but it wouldnt arf be a larf!

Edited by SantiSuk

I think once Ferguson goes, you lot will be right in the sh!t, and this thread will see daily actionbiggrin.png

Clutching at straws again i see J n D,biggrin.png Who would not want a 423 thousand mortgage on a 1 and half million dollar house, better than living in a council house and being propped up by a sugar daddy.

Hate the Glazer's but i must admit they are in a very healthy position got the debt down from 900 million, we have gate revenue of 55mill and 5o mill in the bank which was reported on BBC website in febuary.

We have a very young team with some great young players coming through and even if fergie leaves we can attract any manager we want, the future looks bright to methumbsup.gif look we only lost on goal difference to the most expensive squad ever assembled and with the worst injury list in the league, and guess who had the least injurieswink.png .

Only a slight nibble then, nev!!laugh.png

Doomed, mate, doomed!!!

Only a slight nibble then, nev!!laugh.png

Doomed, mate, doomed!!!

We will see, if even if we are doomed and end up in the 2nd division again i will be still there as i was in 75, hardly missed a game that season and loved it as much as our 12 premier league titles since.wai.gif

If we ended up in the 2nd division i would move back to blighty just for the fun of the aways again.clap2.gif

Shag your women and drink your beer whoooaaa tongue.png

Yes mate loads of the old school reds would return and take over from the jester hat wearing numptys that has infested our supportclap2.gif