Banks Etc.

jjjetski

Hey everybody

I would like to know if there is a branch of Siam City Bank on Phuket island. Have done some research, but only come up with ATM's. And can anybody recommend a decent accountant in the Rawai/Chalong/Phuket Town area?? Trying to move my company from Surat Thani Province to Phuket Province and that not as straight forward as I thought it would be (what's new?? :whistling: ). Any help much appreciated.

Have a great sunday.

Google is your friend ...

http://www.google.co...57466b3c7f183e3

Thank you very much. But I used google before I wasted anybodys time. Went and checked the locations out (not all though) and found only ATM's and exchange booths. So is there actually anybody who knows?? Are you the one trying to lead this forum from Chiang Mai?? Jeez!! Helpful bunch here

I have been to the branches in Patak, Karon and Rathutit 200pi in Patong. I have seen their main office in town

Suggest calling their call center in bkk to update which branches are open

Thank you very much. But I used google before I wasted anybodys time. Went and checked the locations out (not all though) and found only ATM's and exchange booths. So is there actually anybody who knows?? Are you the one trying to lead this forum from Chiang Mai?? Jeez!! Helpful bunch here

Hmmm ... I actually live here on Phuket Island, so no idea why you think I am in Chiang Mai. And I know for a fact that there is a proper Siam City bank in Karon and another branch in Patong. Never visited one in Phuket Town, but I expect there is one there.

There is an SCB in Central, Homeworld, Tesco, Big C, Phuket Town, bottom of Jungceylon, and I am sure you will find many more in Rawai etc. There is definitely one in Kata Beach area.

Siam Commercial bank is blue, called thaipanic in Thai. Siam City bank is red. Different banks

Siam Commercial bank is blue, called thaipanic in Thai.

555555......thanks for a cheery start to Monday morning.

I think you'll find that it is pronounced as Thai Panit (yes, I know it's spelled panich)

Edited by KarenBravo

Hmmm ... I actually live here on Phuket Island, so no idea why you think I am in Chiang Mai. And I know for a fact that there is a proper Siam City bank in Karon and another branch in Patong. Never visited one in Phuket Town, but I expect there is one there.

Branch Thai Panit in Phuket Town is next to Metropole Hotel.