Huddersfield Town Play Off Final

changnaam

Are there any Town fans out there, big day on Sunday and I still have not found a venue. I heard a rumor that there is a bar owner from Huddersfield in Jomtien but not sure where. If we can take 35,000 to Old Trafford then I am sure we can find a couple of fans out here keen to watch.

If anyone has any news it would be appreciated.

Regards...... and up the Town !!

Just to let all of the interested people know.....

I have had confirmation that Jameson's will be showing the game, with sound on Sunday evening. Many thanks to them for accomodating a match which as we can see from the thread is of interest to so many !!!

Program will start at 8.30, with sound coming on about quarter to nine after the F1 finishes.

For anyone who does not know it is between Pattaya Klang and 3rd Rd, check out the website jamesons-pattaya for full details.

Roll on Sunday !!

Also being shown in Witherspoons on Soi Buakhow. Speaking as a Saints fan, i wish you luck in the final. You pushed us all the way for second place this season and you deserve to go up to the championship.

Thanks for that, I think we deserve it but wish that counted for something in a play off final !!! I was thinking we might catch you towards the end but you had some great results, especially at Brighton so lets hope we follow you. We have sold 32,000 tickets as of yesterday so looks like we will get near to the 35,000 allocation which is a great sign.

Enjoy it if you are watching.

Also being shown in Witherspoons on Soi Buakhow. Speaking as a Saints fan, i wish you luck in the final. You pushed us all the way for second place this season and you deserve to go up to the championship.

Thanks for that, I think we deserve it but wish that counted for something in a play off final !!! I was thinking we might catch you towards the end but you had some great results, especially at Brighton so lets hope we follow you. We have sold 32,000 tickets as of yesterday so looks like we will get near to the 35,000 allocation which is a great sign.

Yes good luck. Leeds are looking forward to renewing old rivalries next season and it would be great to have 2 teams from West Yorkshire in the EPL in 2012. When was the last time that West Yorkshire had two teams in the top flight? Now there's a good pub question I don't know the answer to. I think Leeds had sunk without trace before Bradford's glory years hadn't they?

Yes good luck. Leeds are looking forward to renewing old rivalries next season and it would be great to have 2 teams from West Yorkshire in the EPL in 2012. When was the last time that West Yorkshire had two teams in the top flight? Now there's a good pub question I don't know the answer to. I think Leeds had sunk without trace before Bradford's glory years hadn't they?

Was it not Leeds and Bradford in 2000? I think you were still doing well then.

Time for a Yorkshire revival I would say