Ryan Giggs

JacknDanny

A mate from the UK has just told me that Giggsys wife has walked out on him, and taken half of what he owns.

Which means she has 6 more Premiership medals than Steven Gerard!! :lol:

Even I, as a City fan thought that was funny!!

Ryan Giggs - he's spent the past couple of weeks trying to be invisible, then when it gets to the Champions League final, he disappears completely.....priceless.:D :D

didnt turn up must have been playing away.

Ryan Giggs - he's spent the past couple of weeks trying to be invisible, then when it gets to the Champions League final, he disappears completely.....priceless.:D :D

Not wishing to get in the way of a good kicking of a man who's already down - albeit mostly of his own sad making - but seeing as he got an assist in the final i don't think the joke works terribly well. Carry on laughing though...

there is here say they are about to make a film about a footballer who takes out a super injuction to stop a girl realeseing details of an affair its called [saving ryans privates]

What do Torres and Imogen Thomas have in common????

.....a few months ago they used to be fuc_king good footballers.....

imogen thomas is in big demand for her musicical talents since she began doing gigs in manchester.

having it away with your own brother's wife as well? for shame. bang goes that mister nice guy image then i suppose. . .

You started buying the Sun again?

having it away with your own brother's wife as well? for shame. bang goes that mister nice guy image then i suppose. . .

biggrin.gif

Scraping the bottom of the barrel here though mate . You're getting as bad as that wee west London outfit

wow. it's some monumental level of c*nt who asks that of a liverpool fan isn't it?

wow. it's some monumental level of c*nt who asks that of a liverpool fan isn't it?

Listen c*nto....... i remember your anti gossip posts about Gerrard (who is not so innocent is he)and that paper,you have a short memory simply because it is now a United player......get it now do you! .... so get off your high horse and self pity city <deleted>. ;)

Listen c*nto....... i remember your anti gossip posts about Gerrard (who is not so innocent is he)and that paper,you have a short memory simply because it is now a United player......get it now do you! .... so get off your high horse and self pity city <deleted>. ;)

Were going a bit off topic here lads. Saying that, why anyone would read the Scum is beyond me, its a garbage rag. We all know Liverpool fans have a very specific reason for their stand on this rag.

I think the point is that Giggs is right down there with Terry in his calibre of a person despite his stellar career. Who he plays for is irrelevent. I actually doubt we've heard the half of his antics if what we've read already is anything to go by. As for Gerard, i doubt he's an angel either, but how many of these overpaid, self adoring premadonas are?

there's nothing so complicated to 'get' unless you're really as thick as you are beginning to come across. . . .you just asked a liverpool fan if he reads the s*n. which is the act of a two-bob gobsh*te manc.

if you want to get back on topic however i'll point out that giggs' sister in law has confessed to having the affair with giggs - that's giggs of the superinjunction to 'protect his family' by the way - so i don't know where your pisspoor attempts at dragging gerrard into this discussion come from. however if you want to go banging on about me reading the s*n again i'll settle for telling you to go <deleted> yourself.

there's nothing so complicated to 'get' unless you're really as thick as you are beginning to come across. . . .you just asked a liverpool fan if he reads the s*n. which is the act of a two-bob gobsh*te manc.

if you want to get back on topic however i'll point out that giggs' sister in law has confessed to having the affair with giggs - that's giggs of the superinjunction to 'protect his family' by the way - so i don't know where your pisspoor attempts at dragging gerrard into this discussion come from. however if you want to go banging on about me reading the s*n again i'll settle for telling you to go <deleted> yourself.

So i am correct in saying that any Murdoch business that is owned by the news corporation cannot be mentioned here also because it is against your personal feelings?

Gigg's private life has got nothing to do with his career as a top class footballer,end of story.... but why oh why you seem to wallow in his off field sexploits i would really like to know? is it just jealousy? or is it because you are bored?

Sorry you are so touchy about the truth.

Speaking of the Sun, there's a slightly unfortunate quote on the front page from Rhodri to Ryan, ''you've spent years stabbing me in the back.''

Is there no end to this mans antics?

And the dig about the Sun? Actually for a manc it was quite sharp.

Edited by rott

So i am correct in saying that any Murdoch business that is owned by the news corporation cannot be mentioned here also because it is against your personal feelings?

Gigg's private life has got nothing to do with his career as a top class footballer,end of story.... but why oh why you seem to wallow in his off field sexploits i would really like to know? is it just jealousy? or is it because you are bored?

Sorry you are so touchy about the truth.

Calm down guys.

For info Red. It's not just Stevie but I would imagine that ALL Liverpool fans have something against the Sun because they said that it was the Liverpool fans who caused the catastrophe at Hillsborough. If the Mirror had said something similar about the cause of the Munich disaster, would United fans still be buying the Mirror?

If you had asked Stevie if he had started buying (insert another comic newspaper) I would think the comment would have been taken in the humurous way you originally intended it. Unless you named the Sun purposely of course.