Artists...Where ?

Nawtier

Anyone know if there is an area in Pattaya where artists congregate and paint/draw photos for people ??

I know where one are in Bkk and in Chiang Mai.....but will be in Pattaya next week and looking for same

A good place to look would be Mike's Dept store on Second road although I think the main entrance is on Beach Road. If you enter from Second Road walk thru the parking lot then rather then entering the store go to the right and walk down the soi. It is about 150 meters long and all along it are small art galleries, exactly what you are looking for.

Thanks.....whereabouts is Mikes...is it that big one with Maccas, down closer to Walking St than not ??

Now that I think about it their are two Mike's. If you come out of Walking Street on to Beach road continue walking (on Beach Road) and you will come to the first Mike's which will be about 100m. Continue on Beach Road for about another km and you will come to the second Mike's. Since you will be entering from Beach Road the artist shops will be on the soi on the left of Mike's.