Girls With Tattooes On Their Backs

gravion

I think that it has more to do with both fashion and superstition. They think that it gives then protection or some such.

I do not mind hot young ladies who desire to be a sex objects putting them on, but I feel sorry for them when they start aging and the tattoos become just another strike against them in the game of life.

really? in my opinion maybe its some sort of gang stuff. it's not one of those buddha stuff tatto, just some DRAGON tattoo on their back!!!! lol why would some lady get a DRAGON???? lol ms.lil dragoooooooon

im just interested in the gang culture, someone told me those local van taxis (LOT TU) and motorsai taxis are operated by gangs... as well as for those pirated cds, not sure about fashion brands.

if they are operated by gangs, why would they need to work 2gether for the money? i mean they aren't purchasing guns or something....

Why does it have to be gang related? My wife has 2 tattoos on her back and she is planning to have a large pair of angel wings done too. She is most certainly not in a gang, mixed in with taxi drivers or superstitious.

A dragon tattoo symbolizes many different things depending on the culture. For the most part it is a symbol of power, courage, strength, or strong will. I suspect most done now are not based on the above but fashion. Some maybe just mimicking super stars which is not unusual. Wonder which gang Angelina belongs to? :D

angelina1a.jpg

:whistling:

Nothing to do with gang stuff or anything like that...at least for most young women with tattoos. It is a just a "cool" thing and considered fashionable (at least in the U.S.).

Personally, for me if I see a otherwise attractive young woman with a tattoo, it is an absolute turn-off.

But since I'm 65 now, I'm fully aware that the average 20 something young woman doesn't really give a sh-t about my opinion on how she looks anyhow.

Even in Thailand.

:rolleyes:

:whistling:

Nothing to do with gang stuff or anything like that...at least for most young women with tattoos. It is a just a "cool" thing and considered fashionable (at least in the U.S.).

Personally, for me if I see a otherwise attractive young woman with a tattoo, it is an absolute turn-off.

But since I'm 65 now, I'm fully aware that the average 20 something young woman doesn't really give a sh-t about my opinion on how she looks anyhow.

Even in Thailand.

:rolleyes:

sad realities of life yeah... once u become old, u lost the human touch yeah

In Thailand: Society may view a Tatoo on a girl as the following:

Amongst the poor: It's a 'tramp stamp'

Amongst the wealthier: Its a sign of 'quirkyness and independence'

What I see in Thailand:

Most of Women sporting tatoos are hookers, ex hookers, or those who hang around that scene....

However, I've also seen one or two on some wealthier more 'Westernised' independent Thai women...

Times change, enjoy the view. As for the comment regarding problems in later life, it would appear there will be many people carrying body art, so there will be few clean canvasses to unload criticism and highlight the fact they no longer move with the times.......:)

Edited by 473geo

What I see in Thailand:

Most of Women sporting tatoos are hookers, ex hookers, or those who hang around that scene....

However, I've also seen one or two on some wealthier more 'Westernised' independent Thai women...

Surely the poor would have not carry body art if they viewed it as a 'tramp stamp'............so exactly whose view are you forwarding here

What I see in Thailand:

Surely the poor would have not carry body art if they viewed it as a 'tramp stamp'............so exactly whose view are you forwarding here

Depends on the artwork of the tat. Those of the "<deleted> Me" variety definitely tramps I'd say?

What I see in Thailand:

Depends on the artwork of the tat. Those of the "<deleted> Me" variety definitely tramps I'd say?

I guess you gotta get close enough to read them.

It is a fashion statement...and also a kind of statement of 'availability' though not by all....Personally i dislike tatooes, but they are definitely very popular...The beauty of the body of a woman, especailly an Asian woman, does not need a tattoo to augment it...In fact, a tattoo diminishes this natural beauty. However, many many disagree with this.

Edited by Debothai

I know a uni educated chick with a full back piece. I'd say it was a fashion thing. She is a bit artsy/hispter ish.

A g/f of mine has her entire back covered with a kinnaree. She is not and never has been a sex worker. She is a fashion designer.

Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder

That truly is a thing of beauty.

But...ouch.

I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder.

Personally, I find it attractive. The image of the girl is more appealing than it would be were the tattoo not a part of it, in my opinion.

A tattoo would no more make someone more or less attractive to me than would, say, their skin colour (i.e. not at all).

The beauty of the body of a woman, especailly an Asian woman, does not need a tattoo to augment it...In fact, a tattoo diminishes this natural beauty. However, many many disagree with this.

Not me. Large tattoos or numerous ones almost never improve a persons appearance IMHO and usually take away from their appeal. A single tiny one can look OK.

Edited by Ulysses G.

hey how about farangs with small tattoes on their finger? is it those yorkshire white collar gangsta?

gangsta in da workplace yo homie.

best wishes,

lil dragooon

wait... i tink i will get those LOVE tattoes on da fingers... feel da love

Edited by gravion

Agreed.

I find tattoos a big turn on- especially because a girl open enough to have a tattoo is normally more open to (my albeit Mr Bean- like) sexual advances.

I follow Ulysses thoughts on this topic. Frankly, I don't like big tatoos, but little ones don't take away from a woman's natural beauty. I highly doubt if they have anything to do with gangs, unless there is a specific tatoo that identifies a certain gang.

Kiks_tatoo.sized.jpg

I always get a laugh out of this one...

surprise.jpg

and the subtle humour of this one...

Camel_toe.jpg

But this one is going a bit far...

tigerman410x336.jpg

tattoos are just tattoos and everybody gets them done for different reasons.

as far as i know, they usually have some personal meanings, memories or something similar. even the ones with bar girls.

my friend, a lady(not thai) has knuckle tattoos saying "bukowski". and it has nothing do with gangs or other criminal activity. she just loves tattoos and bukowski.

i have a lot of tattoos and i will take more, just because i like them and i like it as an art form also. it's not the same as drawing or painting.

i don't mind if my girlfriend has tattoos or not, it's everybodys personal thing. but i would say that i prefer whole back piece over a tramp stamp anyway. :D

np.wiz khalifa - ink my whole body

A troll post and responses to it have been removed based on the following.

7) Not to post slurs or degrading comments directed towards any group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

8) Not to post extremely negative views of Thailand or derogatory comments directed towards all Thais.