Compact Cameras - Where To Buy?

I'm going to be looking for a new camera in the near future, something like the Canon S95 or Olympus XZ-1 or Panasonic LX5 and I want to get my hands on them to see how they feel etc.

Anyone know a good camera shop in Pattaya that would have these models as all I see are places that sell point-and-click or full DSLRs.

Alternatively where in Bangkok would be a good place to view a variety of cameras?

Any Thai websites of shops where I can get an idea of prices?

Feel free to make some other camera recommendations, I found those models recommended on this forum and have read reviews etc. but want to get a hands on demonstration also.

Thanks

Oh, and you have the best three cameras identified in the "quality compact range", with the Olympus probably being the best of the bunch. If you want to spend a little more, the the Micro Four Thirds cameras with interchangeable lenses from Panasonic (GF2) or Olympus (EPxx, but will be replaced at the end of June with new models) are worth a look. If you want to spend even more, while still being compact; the Fuji X100 will steal your heart (and your wallet).

Thanks Hugh I'll check out Big camera. I also found ZoomCamera and Pix-One websites for Bangkok.

I used to play with manual SLRs before and want something a bit better than a P&C but still with P&C capability for the missus to use.

Thanks Hugh I'll check out Big camera. I also found ZoomCamera and Pix-One websites for Bangkok.

I used to play with manual SLRs before and want something a bit better than a P&C but still with P&C capability for the missus to use.

In Bangkok I like AV Camera, a shop that actually knows about cameras and concentrates on the smaller models.