I Need Cosmetic Surgery Clinic In Thailand

zinderella

Hi there, my wife is looking for a good cosmetic surgery clinic in Thailand.

We are looking for a surgeon who has good reputation on doing breast augmentation.

We've heard some good stories about SP Clinic (Dr.Sompob Sansiri), and one of our friends had breast

augmentation from this clinic too. The result on her was great. However, we would like to know more options

before making a decision. Any advise are welcome.

We are not looking for a big hospital like Yanhee due too unreasonal high cost.

I very strongly recommend against doing this procedure in a clinic. For safety reasons, it needs to be done in a proper hospital, as does any procedure requiring general anesthesia.

trying to do cosmetic surgery on the cheap is an extremely bad idea, it is better not done at all than done poorly or unsafely. You get what you pay for.

If you do a search in this forum for "breast augmentation" you will find specific surgeon recommendations.

I very strongly recommend against doing this procedure in a clinic. For safety reasons, it needs to be done in a proper hospital, as does any procedure requiring general anesthesia.

trying to do cosmetic surgery on the cheap is an extremely bad idea, it is better not done at all than done poorly or unsafely. You get what you pay for.

If you do a search in this forum for "breast augmentation" you will find specific surgeon recommendations.

Would you say the same for septoplasty, cheek reduction, etc, Sheryl?

I'm really torn between Yoskarn and Bumrungrad.

Would you say the same for septoplasty, cheek reduction, etc, Sheryl?

I'm really torn between Yoskarn and Bumrungrad.

Yes. Stick to hospitals, and then choose according to the surgeon, not the hospital per se.

Clinics are not adequately set up to handle the rare complications that may occur, and getting transported from a clinic to a hospital in an emergency is a nightmare (ref: Bangkok traffic)

• 1 month later...
<br />I very strongly recommend against doing this procedure in a clinic. For safety reasons, it needs to be done in a proper hospital, as does any procedure requiring general anesthesia.<br /><br />trying to do cosmetic surgery on the cheap is an extremely bad idea, it is better not done at all than done poorly or unsafely. You get what you pay for. <br /><br />If you do a search in this forum for "breast augmentation" you will find specific  surgeon recommendations.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

I couldn't agree more.

• 2 weeks later...

My mum is just coming out of Yanhee hospital in Bkk. Very impressed. They are a mass production line, tons of experience. Even told us spot on what would happen on what day i.e cant see 1st day, eyes swollen, 2nd day can see, but not so good etc.

Dr. Greechart - highly recommended if you can get hold of him - so busy. You consultation is straight to the point, short /sharp as he works from about 7 am till 10 pm ( my mum came back from surgery mid-night ).

We looked at one Dr. at Bangrumrad, and when we finally met him, we high tailed it out of there.

Dr. Amorn pomeee i hear is good too.

I can't go into details, but I have a dear friend (lady) who had extensive facial surgery at Yoskarn about 18 months ago.

After several consultations she chose the most expensive (considered the best) option, but now she very rarely goes out any more!

Read into it what you will. Enough said.

greenchart at yanhee. best of the best. quality costs.go cheap expect cheap

he did a great job.

Recon my sister will be now pissed off, cause strangers will think they are sisters now hehhe.

Today swelling down, and what a difference. Really amazing. She is 70, and had alot of skin, i called it the crocodile neck. Looks like shes in her 50's now, and will look better as the swelling disappears. Still some bruising, but that will go in the next few days

• 3 weeks later...

I can't go into details, but I have a dear friend (lady) who had extensive facial surgery at Yoskarn about 18 months ago.

After several consultations she chose the most expensive (considered the best) option, but now she very rarely goes out any more!

Read into it what you will. Enough said.

Thanks to those who have PM me. I hope the information didn't scare you too much.......just be very careful. smile.gif

i would be weary of some of the clinics like SP in Thailand..What you see isnt always what you get.

Why not consult with some of the medical tourism companies here?

Like Medical Retreat or Thai Medical Vacation. They dont charge extra and know the good doctors.

cant hurt right?..good luck.

• 1 month later...