Penthouse Hotel

PenthouseHotel

“Summer Promotion” will be continuing until 30th September 2011 ....

Our Nightclubs (also, until 30th September) .....

Promotions for ThaiVisa Members ! ...

Dear ThaiVisa Members,

The 2011 Room / Suite Promotion continues throughout June, July, August and September 2011...

For complete details, terms and conditions please check out our website by clicking here...

The night club promotions also continue throughout June and until September 2011 ....

Lady Drinks THB 99, Alcoholic, THB 135 (but please, not too many ! as they become amorous and even more alluring ! :) )

Most Guest Drinks are also THB 99 (Beers and Soft Drinks) by the bottle, .... and Draft just 69 Baht only !

Spirits and Wines (by the glass), at just 99 Baht also !

Cocktails, Top Shelf Spirits, Bacardi Breezers at 135 Baht...

Corona and Budweiser Beer at 199 Baht ...

For other orders please check with your waitress BEFORE ordering.

Join the party at The Penthouse Hotel and our nightclubs! :)

And finally, not only, is there complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the Hotel Complex, ... but now, (on demand) with any of our Transportation Services .....!

Best Regards,

The Penthouse (ADULT) Hotel

Pattaya's Most Guest Friendly Hotel

Welcome PenthouseHotel :)

I stayed at the Penthouse just about once a month over a period of two years whilst they were building my house, very convenient, very comfortable full amenities and the best stocked mini bar in town in every room, never once had a problem all the times I was there.

Welcome PenthouseHotel :)

I stayed at the Penthouse just about once a month over a period of two years whilst they were building my house, very convenient, very comfortable full amenities and the best stocked mini bar in town in every room, never once had a problem all the times I was there.

Nice enough hotel and in a good location.

The "transit" prices when laying-over for a couple of hrs are a bit steep though, plus didn't you find that once in the room it was a case of sensory overload with all of the bits and bob's strewn around ?

I do go to the attached bar / go-go quite a lot.

Londo

Edited by londoedan

Welcome PenthouseHotel...very comfortable full amenities and the best stocked mini bar in town in every room

That's for sure...don't ever recall staying in another hotel where the mini-bar had a pair of handcuffs :lol:

Any promos on the short-time rates?

And nice to hear about the wi-fi...never checked to see if there was a network in the "club." Gives me and my friends another reason to hang-out and drink longer...besides ogling the sexy ladyboys :o