Play Station 3

maprao

I am travelling to Thailand soon. Can anyone tell me the current price for a Play Station 3. Where is it best to get one unlocked with "Jail break" software. I want to avoid carting a new one with me.

If I bring 1 Terabyte hard drive loaded with games "backed up" :whistling: using jailbreak software will they play on the unlocked PS3 in Thailand.

Summary

Where to buy unlocked PS3 in Pattaya?

Do they have the Japaneese version with 2 cooling fans?

How much?

What unlocking software do they install there? jailbreak?

Can PM me or post here. Your help is appreciated.

Edited by maprao

Dude....

it all depends on your stay here in Pattaya,

what i mean is are you coming for holiday?or are you staying for long time?

If it's only short time...better buy one in your own country,so you always will have some kind of guarantee.

If you stay long time,ok you can buy one here for less then 13.000 bath(could be cheaper,i am an xbox fan so i am not really up to date.)

And here they use the same jailbreak as all over the world so all your games should be playable.

And used ones you can find in pattaya from 8000/9000 bath.....

But to tell the truth,,,,,,,,,buy an xbox 360!!!!!!

Kind regards

Kamluan

Dude....

it all depends on your stay here in Pattaya,

what i mean is are you coming for holiday?or are you staying for long time?

If it's only short time...better buy one in your own country,so you always will have some kind of guarantee.

If you stay long time,ok you can buy one here for less then 13.000 bath(could be cheaper,i am an xbox fan so i am not really up to date.)

And here they use the same jailbreak as all over the world so all your games should be playable.

And used ones you can find in pattaya from 8000/9000 bath.....

But to tell the truth,,,,,,,,,buy an xbox 360!!!!!!

Kind regards

Kamluan

Thanks for that Kamluan. I will be buying it there for my son (or me lol). We will be on vacation for 2 months. But when we all return back to our work location we intend to leave it there in Thailand for his brothers!

I was undecided between the XBOX and the PS3 maybe I will change my mind and go for the XBOX. I assume that the "backed up" games are easily available for both.

I got some info that said Tukcom was the place to go so if thats bad advice let me know :D

Once again thanks for the confirmation on the Jailbreak.

Edited by maprao