What Would Be Your Business Idea?

If you want to settle down as a retiree in Thailand but still have fire to run sustainable business with a few millions bath to invest so that you can have regular income to pay for the bills.

what do you think is a feasible business that it doesn't need a lot of time and staff to manage?

:jap:

looks like this thread is going nowhere.....and honestly, if I knew the answer I would do it myself without telling anyone beforehand - and for sure not on a message board.

Do the obvious, you sure know what your skills are and try to find the demand for the skills you can provide. The rest is probably more hard work than you could imagine in the first place but maybe worth it.

If you are not inclined to put the work in, invest the money in someone else's business with the added risk that he/she could fail with the business and gone is your money. Then there is the stock exchange and so on....

best of luck! cool.gif

If you are not inclined to put the work in, invest the money in someone else's business with the added risk that he/she could fail with the business and gone is your money.

I agree, the OP can contact me by PM and I'll give him my account number.

To be completely honest and work with open cards, the best current business tip is to buy Brooklyn Bridge. Keep it secret, but I have some high-level contacts. I would need 519 dollars to be transferred to my Nigerian bank account to be able to disclose the details though.