Stickmanbangkok Site Has Change In Focus Area?

ExpatJ

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have greater life ambitions than to write a weekly blog about Thailand's naughty nightlife.

Thank you for making my point-you can not fill the Stick;s shoes. ( And I have doubts about your writing skills as well.)

Otherwise, you are indeed God's gift to Thailand :D

I have greater life ambitions than to write a weekly blog about Thailand's naughty nightlife.

Thank you for making my point-you can not fill the Stick;s shoes. ( And I have doubts about your writing skills as well.)

I'm the first to admit being thoroughly unqualified to write a weekly column on where to find the best prostitutes.

I'm the first to admit being thoroughly unqualified to write a weekly column on where to find the best prostitutes.

I'm also unqualified, but then again, Im not his target market. (being under 40, fit, and handsome :lol:)

:whistling:

If you're attempting to denigrate my wife, at least she has enough education to know how to spell "indigestion" correctly.

I ain't noSkool Teach, you the one married above uz mere mortals then. He Would say that Wouldn't he.

You got some superiority complex boy.,its just fun here for us rough trade..:D

I'm also unqualified, but then again, Im not his target market. (being under 40, fit, and handsome :lol:)

:blink:

Cant imagine Stick having a love of the police given the amount it cost him to get out of the 'Sony Incident' a decade ago. He used to be a stand up guy. Told it like it was. 3am Saturday at Thermae and you would be guaranteed to meet him. He was the 'uber-monger'. Then he mellowed, the novelty wore off, got married in a super expensive do at the Sukhothai Hotel, divorced & very jaded. Now spends a lot of time in NZ. ( It might come as a surprise to know the weekly updates aren't usually posted from Thailand.)

Cant imagine Stick having a love of the police given the amount it cost him to get out of the 'Sony Incident' a decade ago. He used to be a stand up guy. Told it like it was. 3am Saturday at Thermae and you would be guaranteed to meet him. He was the 'uber-monger'. Then he mellowed, the novelty wore off, got married in a super expensive do at the Sukhothai Hotel, divorced & very jaded. Now spends a lot of time in NZ. ( It might come as a surprise to know the weekly updates aren't usually posted from Thailand.)

Out of curiosity did his wife leave him for a thai or farang guy? Im curious to know about hi-so- ish thai -chinese girtls MOs.

Out of curiosity did his wife leave him for a thai or farang guy? Im curious to know about hi-so- ish thai -chinese girtls MOs.

Now here is the $100 question.

Stick says; Thanks for the six pages.:rolleyes:

You are wrong. Stick hates people talking about his private life. Although he likes dissecting other peoples lives in his coloumn.:jap:

Are you really "Dave the Rave?" If so I guess you would know about what Stick likes and does not like. But if you are not Dave the Rave do you personally know Stick? Otherwise how do you know what he likes or does not like personally?

As the OP, looks like i was right in my original assessment that stickmanbangkok is now turning into a general travel story website that can be managed from outside thailand when he leaves in September- i see in the last week or so 3 stories on travel in Iran and one in India. I wish him well but my advice would be to find a niche i.e. nightlife around the world because i dont think too many stickman readers are interested in mosques in Iran or rail travel in India!