Trade In A Car

Don't think you can, dealer will call a guy they use to buy back cars, not seen dealers buy cars back, but who knows maybe some dealers do.

Forgot: that was not long you kept that car

Edited by HDRIDER

Don't think you can, dealer will call a guy they use to buy back cars, not seen dealers buy cars back, but who knows maybe some dealers do.

Forgot: that was not long you kept that car

I am a nightmare when it comes to keeping things which is not something I can afford to keep doing, had car for 5 months but now need to change for something cheaper with some cash back, just had some Thais round trying to knock me down from 530,000 which of course I said no, thay will be back as this is a quality car.

Went looking at new pickups and the ford dealer was willing to give me a reasonable price on my current ford pickup.

Hi

Is it the dealer buying it back or do they call somebody who then come around to have a look at it?????, that what most dealers do.

Why don't you try and sell it privately first? if its only 5 months old and a popular model then it will have its price, these dealers are not going to offer you any where near its true value, but i suppose it depends on how quickly or desperate you are to sell

When we bought our VIOS, they sent us to a used car tent that was down the road to sell our previous Mitsu. The tent obviously gets a good trade from the Toyota dealer; they treated us well, and offered us more than I was expecting for the Mitsu.

I believe that dealers will trade in vehicles they have sold or are the same brand. The Toyota dealer had a selection of pre-owned Toyotas for sale.