What's The City

Neeranam

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok. No one gives a stuff so I'll reveal mine was Launceston in Tasmania.

i give a stuff old croc,i have been following this thread since it started and didn't know where anywhere was,any chance of starting a thread about guess the bar around the world?

i give a stuff old croc,i have been following this thread since it started and didn't know where anywhere was,any chance of starting a thread about guess the bar around the world?

Being an Irish Yank you probably don't know where anything is apart from the nearest guiness bar LJ. :D

I should be sitting in a few Patong bars by this time tomorrow . I'll take some photos for later use :o

Edited by Old Croc

Being an Irish Yank you probably don't know where anything is apart from the nearest guiness bar LJ. :D

I should be sitting in a few Patong bars by this time tomorrow . I'll take some photos for later use :o

I AM NOT A YANK

I know. I just love the reaction every time :D:D:D

I AM NOT A YANK

Edited by Old Croc

I AM NOT A YANK

you kiwi's have a strange sence of humor

I should be sitting in a few Patong bars by this time tomorrow . I'll take some photos for later use :D

I AM NOT A YANK

you kiwi's have a strange sence of humor

:D:o And thats spelt sense!! :D

Edited by Old Croc

As no body even had a guess at my last one, I'll give you an easy city this time.

post-18822-1134974502_thumb.jpg

(extra points for naming the infamous character in the photo)

Piccadilly circus in London.

and the bloke in the picture is Dame Edna???

by the way thats "nobody" not "no body" :o:D

Edited by lovejoy

As no body even had a guess at my last one, I'll give you an easy city this time.

post-18822-1134974502_thumb.jpg

(extra points for naming the infamous character in the photo)

Piccadilly circus in London.

and the bloke in the picture is Dame Edna???

by the way thats "nobody" not "no body" :o:D

Correct with the city, but the character was Eros!

(Did I mispell the space? :D )