Running Windows 7 In 32 Bit Mode

KRS1

I have some videos i have to convert from FLV into MP4, the program i use is "super' convertor but only runs in 32 bit mode.

My OS is windows 7 64 bit, is there any way to run in 32 bit mode then revert back to 64 bit?

or does anyone know of another video convertor program thats free?

Have a look in this thread regarding Win XP mode, should allow you to run your software

Meanwhile, what error do you get on your 64 bit system when you run Super Converter?

SUPER © v2011.build.48 (April 23, 2011) works on Windows 7 (32 bit) and Windows 7 (64 bit)

Ref: http://www.downloadc...cle/12207-super

There is a possibility Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime has not been installed correctly or you have a bogus version of SUPER © v2011. Uninstall both the Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime and SUPER © v2011.

Make sure you download and install SUPER © v2011 from eRightSoft:

http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html

There is a warning statement on eRightSoft's site stating:

v2011.build.48 (April 23, 2011) hosted on this eRightSoft site is totally different

from any v2011.build.48 (April 23, 2011) hosted on any other site.

Just converted 274 FLV videos without issue with Super. Had to adjust the output shells though. Tried AVS4U and it can't compare to Super.

Only glitch is, it ask for admin privileges at start up,but i just say no and it still works. Could be do to my security settings.

(...)

There is a warning statement on eRightSoft's site stating:

v2011.build.48 (April 23, 2011) hosted on this eRightSoft site is totally different

from any v2011.build.48 (April 23, 2011) hosted on any other site.

Super is an useful piece of software although honestly, it's nothing much more than a very, very confusing front-end to mencoder and ffmpeg, but its author seems completely insane to me :rolleyes:

His web site must win the Internet Award for the most difficult download link to find on a web site. And the never-ending colorful verbiage is mind-boggling.

The quote above is sooo much "him" :)