Safety Helmets

Have people noticed the amount of helmet checks that are taking place now almost on a daily basis?

Perhaps this is finally going to be enforced. Other than that its going to be very expensive for those that will not wear one.

Probably more road blocks because of elections. So if u hit a road block even though they are looking for trouble makers they'll still do u for helmets whilst they are there and all set up

they're only happening so much lately because the TIB (T is for thieves) can't get enough out of bars and clubs right now. if and once people ever start coming back, the helmet checks will fade back into the background.

i'm ok with people around here not wearing helmets, so many darwin award candidates here that putting helmets delays the inevitable a bit more than necessary.

they're only happening so much lately because the TIB (T is for thieves) can't get enough out of bars and clubs right now. if and once people ever start coming back, the helmet checks will fade back into the background.

i'm ok with people around here not wearing helmets, so many darwin award candidates here that putting helmets delays the inevitable a bit more than necessary.

the thai i sore wheeling past me today was not wearing a helmet. i don't think he would have given a monky's if he had one on or not.

As for the police wanting money if they write you a receipt then the police do not get that money. the only time it is corrupt is if the policeman would ask for money then put it in his pocket then send you on your way.

Funnily enough i have never seen that style on Samui unlike bangkok and Hua hin.

:cheesy:

That sentence is so stupid i think even you must think so. That is like saying that seat belts encourage crashes. If people are stupid enough to think that helmets make them invisable. then they would probably wear them all the time.

The truth is that they reduce your risk of death by about 80 %. Your head is a very improtant part of the body. you cannot brake your head like u can brake an arm or a leg and wait for it to heal.

you fall a few feet onto bear concrete and you can kiss your releatives behinde while u r floating up to the sky.

The alternative is wearing a hemet and haveing a smashed bike and a few scratch marks on you.

Samui has a really bad rep. for death on the roads. do we really need the police to nanny us. can't we just use our own loafs.

I hate England the govement telling us what we can and can't do but people are just like a bunch of lemons. unless there is a force telling what we can and can't do we just become lemons...

i never thought i would saying or write something like that. must be age getting to me

Probably more road blocks because of elections. So if u hit a road block even though they are looking for trouble makers they'll still do u for helmets whilst they are there and all set up

Really, I though they could only be checking for 1 violation per day.:whistling:

That sentence is so stupid i think even you must think so. That is like saying that seat belts encourage crashes. If people are stupid enough to think that helmets make them invisable. then they would probably wear them all the time.

The truth is that they reduce your risk of death by about 80 %. Your head is a very improtant part of the body. you cannot brake your head like u can brake an arm or a leg and wait for it to heal.

you fall a few feet onto bear concrete and you can kiss your releatives behinde while u r floating up to the sky.

The alternative is wearing a hemet and haveing a smashed bike and a few scratch marks on you.

Samui has a really bad rep. for death on the roads. do we really need the police to nanny us. can't we just use our own loafs.

I hate England the govement telling us what we can and can't do but people are just like a bunch of lemons. unless there is a force telling what we can and can't do we just become lemons...

i never thought i would saying or write something like that. must be age getting to me

Or you can break all your arms and legs and your spine and live happily ever after.:whistling:

That sentence is so stupid i think even you must think so.

i'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that your reading comprehension is as poor as your spelling and grammar. i don't want to discourage you though, while often times confusing and cryptic it does serve as a comedic counter weight and when the forum is slow i do enjoy trying to decipher your posts.

i'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that your reading comprehension is as poor as your spelling and grammar. i don't want to discourage you though, while often times confusing and cryptic it does serve as a comedic counter weight and when the forum is slow i do enjoy trying to decipher your posts.

I reckon he's getting stressed out about the impending arrival....rolleyes.gif

Go to Cambodia and fire a few Bazookas BigC.....beats cigars hands down! biggrin.gif

Over time you see people bowled over like skittles and your attitude changes. Happened to me as well.

Tourist Police at Bophut Town Center have several signs ready for erecting . White with Read helmet saying 100%.

i also saw the as well, although they only have about 4 signs . They do look a bit like the signs you buy in the UK around christmas time asking snta to stop at your house

Authorities better get the rental business to ensure that the people they rent the bikes/cars to hold a validlicense and are CAPABLE of driving such vehicle!

Everthing else is superfluous babbling... and yes, I know wishful thinking...

The many, many "samui tattoos" and sparkling white bandages tell the story.

Tourist Police at Bophut Town Center have several signs ready for erecting . White with Read helmet saying 100%.

i also saw the as well, although they only have about 4 signs . They do look a bit like the signs you buy in the UK around christmas time asking snta to stop at your house

I've seen them there too, actually they have been sat there for weeks now unlike other parts of thailand which had the exact same signs errected months ago. At least when i go for a ride round Samui Town Centre i get reminded to wear my helmet.

Joe do i really have to run a spell check. Can't u get the jist of what i am saying. People always have a dig at my spelling when they have nothing else to back up their disagreement.

i know people with master degrees that cannot spell. don't mistake bad grammer for lack of intelligence. I can spell if i need to. i type in a rush to get my point across even if that means not dotting and crossing the T's.

Joe do i really have to run a spell check. Can't u get the jist of what i am saying. People always have a dig at my spelling when they have nothing else to back up their disagreement.

i know people with master degrees that cannot spell. don't mistake bad grammer for lack of intelligence. I can spell if i need to. i type in a rush to get my point across even if that means not dotting and crossing the T's.

clap2.gif

this particular instance has nothing to do with spelling or grammar, it's more of a situation where a rather obvious attempt at humor has flown right over your head yet caused you to react in a rather disagreeable way. hence my comment about reading comprehension. i don't care if you ever use spell check, as long as you get the frist and lsat letters correct i can understand what you are trying to say.

this particular instance has nothing to do with spelling or grammar, it's more of a situation where a rather obvious attempt at humor has flown right over your head yet caused you to react in a rather disagreeable way. hence my comment about reading comprehension. i don't care if you ever use spell check, as long as you get the frist and lsat letters correct i can understand what you are trying to say.

maybe i should run a spell check as someone private messeged me and told me that everyone thinks i am a buffoon. or something like that.

maybe i should run a spell check as someone private messeged me and told me that everyone thinks i am a buffoon. or something like that.

:cheesy::cheesy: well, it would not be so interesting around here if you did that...Bug C..... we all need a good chuckle once in a while while we try to de-cypher your posts and we just like to yank your chain about it... some times! :P and Joe is correct, about first and last letters...:D