Is It Possible To Buy A Condo For Like 800000 45 Sq Meters

I want to invest some money, I need to buy a condo, 45 sq m for around 800000 BHT if possible.

I have heard that sometimes you get a house to rent for 2000 BTH, A HOUSE, so there must be good priced condos somewhere in Thailand.

Or even 500000. I could buy a house in south thailand, wonderful 2 storey hours for 1 million.

Are condos like that nowhere to be found? Or they just dont post them on internet.

thank you

Is nirun are in pattaya or is it just the name of the condos?

I saw many condos around 27 sw m for 500000

27 is to little for me.

It would be great to just join two condos together, how much would that cost?

How much? To buy, its about double the cost of one unit. Then you have to pay for the work to be done.

Most real estate posted on the internet is over-priced, geared to falang suckers.

The best way is to get a Thai friend and go around the town where you want to buy.

800K for a room is very doable outside BKK and the main tourist areas. Try Khon Kaen, Ubon, Udon, Chaing Rai.

Edited by johnnyk

I think pattay would be ok, I hope I would not get bored soon. If I get a 45 sq m for 800000, i am buying immediately

As trogers suggested try Nirun Condo, it's a condo building in central Pattaya.

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH...Nirun is Cell Block H...believe me..if you want something a little better try 9 Karet, same location but looked after better...just remember you get what you pay for, just a little more would get you something quite desirable and possibly with payments over a period of time.