Bring thai girl to america

I want to bring my Thai girlfriend to America for a month or more and would like any advice on how to do so. She is not a working girl as I met her in Bangkok Center and she sews baby clothes for a living. She does not have the financial ability to get the visa on her own and I am willing to take care of the visa and trip costs. I am looking for any advice on how to approach the interview for the visa at the US embassy as I plan to go with her next month. Thanks to everyone on this board.

Thai-Bri

The two things a tourist needs to prove in order to obtain a visa is that they have the funds and that they WILL exit the country before their visa expires.  If you are a "boyfriend" and live in the "USA" there is very little chance that they will see that in a positive light for her leaving the country once admitted.  The chance of her getting a tourist visa are very, very small IMHO.

If you are planning a serious relationship/marriage would suggest you document all your correspondense and take the time to know each other a little longer.  Then proceed with a financee visa application.  You can find some information at:US Embassy Bangkok