Dating Websigts,

OK to whom it may concern,

there are so many dating websights and prfiles posted there, well let me tell you that most of the time the person you think you are talking with is not the person you think, mostly it's some woman or man that just chat or send email for another person, it's big buisness in thailand, so many people do not have good english so they use this buisness the problem is that almost all of the time the buisness are not good peolpe they just take advantage of people and take as much money from people as they can, they lie and cheat people, thai people and falangs both, so be carfull, they tell the lady take off her clothes so falang can see her, they woman chooes there and then if she want's a falang or not, and offten has to have sex the the man that runs the buisness, the lady has to pay to make her profile, pay send emails and to meet the falang, and pay for a translater, and the falang pay's to meet but most of the time they say money is for her bus or tain fair to meet in bkk or some other place, the people that run this type of buisness are parcites that have no concience , becase they do not care if the people are good or not, they just want as much money as they can take.

Well what do you think? yeah, all the time i belive i'm speaking with a person but "NO" for a guy who is hounest and try's to see the good in people, sure i'm a lil jacked about it,,, but mostly for the people that can't aford to loose lage amonts of money too thease paracites because they only have normal job's in shop's, or factories, yeah, so foolish yeah i am i guess. and a POX on the bloodsuckers, those that lie, and cheat on peoples good nathure!!! have a nice day;-)

Is someone upset that they didn't realize this sooner by any chance . . .

Well what do you think? yeah, all the time i belive i'm speaking with a person but "NO" for a guy who is hounest and try's to see the good in people, sure i'm a lil jacked about it,,, but mostly for the people that can't aford to loose lage amonts of money too thease paracites because they only have normal job's in shop's, or factories, yeah, so foolish yeah i am i guess. and a POX on the bloodsuckers, those that lie, and cheat on peoples good nathure!!! have a nice day;-)

I can understand you feeling "used" . . . but I thought it was common knowledge nowadays that most online dating sites are full of fake profiles created to increase the "member" count and that 9 times out of 10 (especially here in Thailand), the person you are talking to is NOT the person you contacted . . . the Thai's especially use proxies to send messages etc etc to "customers" because their English is not good enough. Not all are fake, but lots are.

Funnily enough the worst offenders are the websites you have to pay for- perhaps the owners feel pressured to create fake profiles to make the punters think they get value for money. Try tagged.com or dateinasia.com- they are both free and have way more (real) girls on them than any of the paid websites

Ye'p It was "date in asia" that i used, there are independents that go too factories in thailand and advertise "you want a falang husband" also they put the lady's profile in thailove link, thai kiss and date in asia

Funnily enough the worst offenders are the websites you have to pay for- perhaps the owners feel pressured to create fake profiles to make the punters think they get value for money. Try tagged.com or dateinasia.com- they are both free and have way more (real) girls on them than any of the paid websites

"aussieinthailand" is upset about the dating sites, and how they operate.

Wonder if aussieinthailand's wife would be upset if she knew he was on the dating sites.

:whistling:

edited due to spelling

Edited by Travel2003

Ye'p It was "date in asia" that i used, there are independents that go too factories in thailand and advertise "you want a falang husband" also they put the lady's profile in thailove link, thai kiss and date in asia

You really need to be trawling sites like "proofreadingbeauties.com", to find someone that will complement you, not compliment you

SC

"aussieinthailand" is upset about the dating sites, and how they operate.

Wonder if aussieinthailand's wife would be upset if she knew he was on the dating sites.

:whistling:

edited due to spelling

maybe they have daily conversations there

the same thing that should happen to you delete ;-)

What happened to my ferret ??

Being Scottish, I would be lost without my ferret, since my arms don't reach the pocket where I keep my wallet. The only time it comes out is when I am taking the ferret for a run

SC

I have used a few of those date sites and most of the girls pics are like 5 to 10 years old.Ever one of the girls within the 1st date would tell me about there money problems,in one ear out the other,anyways now I ask for new pics before I meet them.These Thai girls are pros. Be carefull and enjoy. Just my 2 cents LOL GOT TO LOVE THIS PLACE I THINK THEY SHOULD CHANGE THE NAME TO DISNEYLAND

I have experienced much the same things as the OP on the internet websites.

Also, I see lots of profiles that want a man to take care of the women and all of her family, including her mother and father. Who would ever sign-up for a deal like that ??

Next, some of my friends have actually traveled to a women in a different country or city. The person they meet looks nothing like the person on the internet.

Finally, I find all of these Thai women on the internet, who want me to "help them" and buy them a new cell phone and/or computer. Now one girl tells me an American sent her $2,000 and he had not even met her in person. Another told me her previous Aussie BF sent 40,000 baht for each of 3 months before he met her in person. Another woman told me her previous UK BF sent her a laptop before he ever met her in person. Who are these men that just send these women such nice gifts?? Why would anybody send these women such gifts??

My real question is: Where do you find a nice decent respectful good looking Thai woman that doesn't play an old western man for a fool?

Edited by cigar7

My real question is: Where do you find a nice decent respectful good looking Thai woman that doesn't play an old western man for a fool?

She can only play what she is offered... if you offer her a fiddle she's scarcely going to give you a fanfare

SC

The interesting thing about dating sites are the fact that all the men look like Brad Pitt, and are honest decent men.

They do not browse through the lists for the girls and in the end have a short list.

No, they stick to one girl at the time there.

The women on the other hand, are mostly keeping several men at the same time, milking their bank accounts.

:lol:

Please, are Thai Girls/Women that smart? how do they get such cash out of these sting farangs that can't buy their fellow Man a bottle of Chang?

You should ask them to buy you a beer over the internet, weeks before you meet them. By the time they get here, the money's all gone. The rest of us are stuck trying to scavenge the lint from their pockets.

SC

Please, are Thai Girls/Women that smart? how do they get such cash out of these sting farangs that can't buy their fellow Man a bottle of Chang?

Some Thai girls/women are smart, some are not.

Some US girls/women are smart, some are not.

Some Norwegian girls/women are smart, some are not.

Some.............. (see the pattern?)....

Some Thai girls/women are smart, some are not.

Some US girls/women are smart, some are not.

Some Norwegian girls/women are smart, some are not.

Some.............. (see the pattern?)....

At the risk of being locked up for pedagogy, I think his point was that Thai women seem able to weasel money from the tightest skinflint.

I suppose they weasel the ferret out with beaver

We probably need some expert opinion from Ian Forbes here...

SC

Finally, I find all of these Thai women on the internet, who want me to "help them" and buy them a new cell phone and/or computer. Now one girl tells me an American sent her $2,000 and he had not even met her in person. Another told me her previous Aussie BF sent 40,000 baht for each of 3 months before he met her in person. Another woman told me her previous UK BF sent her a laptop before he ever met her in person. Who are these men that just send these women such nice gifts?? Why would anybody send these women such gifts??

I think that is a reflection more on the stupidity of these foreign men than on the girls themselves who (mostly) are simply trying to earn some money to look after themselves and their families in any way they can. Anyone that asks me to "help them" early on in a relationship is kicked to the curb right away though . . . I don't mind helping in any way I can once a relationship is established and money has been proven NOT to be the main reason she is interested in me, but not right from the beginning.

As to where to find "decent" girls . . . well, simply being out and about will give you the chance to meet some wonderful women here. Just start chatting to someone you might be interested in. Find a girl who has a job and is already taking care of herself.