Walen School - Learning For Free, Seminar

MacWalen

Like i said on the other post, 'theres no such thing as a free lunch' - and there it is, a discount for referrals, and on amulti level basis none the less. Which of course is (has to be) priced into what you already pay !! So it aint free.

This is MLM by another guise. If it works for the promoter - great for him. Most MLM's make money for the promotoer because the "customers" buy their product or membership and the majority of them are not successful at getting referrals, so get no discounts. Maybe a language school with the visa service will work better ???

Good luck Walen.

We offer it totally free to students who paid already, so they obviously cannot lose anything, only gain. What could be wrong with that? Most of our students now come from referrals anyway as we have great many happy customers. Also this is not MLM but just a commission system so please do not confuse.

If I turn up every day with a different disguise on, can I continue taking free trial lessons indefinitely?

Of course keo! We do not check your passport or ID, so if you are skilled enough and we cannot recognize you then yes. Also if you travel you can take free lessons in different branches of Walen, but be careful however, you may actually like and want to join for real.:D

Kudos to anyone who masters Thai! If I wasn't bilingual from childhood I don't think I would ever get it. I am gramatically challenged and never understood even the basics in grammar. I failed miserably at both languages I learnt - French and Hebrew - and have all the respect for anyone who, as an adult, manages to master a language. Brrrr...just the thought of learning thai (if I wasn't) is frightening! But from what I have heard over the years, different people learn differently. Some from cirriculum, some from emersion, others...lovers, girl/boyfriends!

Kudos to anyone who masters Thai! If I wasn't bilingual from childhood I don't think I would ever get it. I am gramatically challenged and never understood even the basics in grammar. I failed miserably at both languages I learnt - French and Hebrew - and have all the respect for anyone who, as an adult, manages to master a language. Brrrr...just the thought of learning thai (if I wasn't) is frightening! But from what I have heard over the years, different people learn differently. Some from cirriculum, some from emersion, others...lovers, girl/boyfriends!

So perhaps the Walen method is what you need. Please come for a free demonstration. It is very repetitive so even those with learning difficulties can see good progress. Why don't you try? It is free.

Walen School - repeat, repeat and repeat

Your school says you can learn for 10 years but you only have 3 books. At the most it would take someone 3 years to learn to the 3rd book. How can you continue studying at your school if you don't add any more books, would you also agree that it's impossible to become fluent at your school since you only have 3 books? Have you any plans to update the books or add further instruction where people who have lived here for years can become fluent in Thai language through your school.

My own thoughts would be that if you had people walking around Thailand fluent in Thai and said that they got fluent by studying at Walen it would only help right? Then why not add the courses, especially in Chiang Mai since there isn't one school in Chiang Mai that has enough course work for someone to become fluent.

I asked about private study at Walen too, but there is no coursework or book (nor does anyone else here have it) so you have any plans to add some real profficiency to your courses?