Premier League

rgs2001uk

As the title says, who in your opinion has been the biggest tit and why?

I pick Kevin Keegan for the following reasons,

The infamous Fergie outburst when Fergie outpsyched him.

The sight of him banging on the advertising hoardings when Collymore scored the winner in the 4-3 game.

That <deleted>***n red jacket he was wearing (was it the same game?) the following season against Liverpool.

Totally useless as a manager, and he still has that <deleted>***n perm.

The man is a total <deleted>.

talk about spoiled for choice. lee bowyer would be up there. joey barton. di canio for being a nazi. cantona for being an overrated self-obsessed gobshite. gary neville for being gary neville.

talk about spoiled for choice. lee bowyer would be up there. joey barton. di canio for being a nazi. cantona for being an overrated self-obsessed gobshite. gary neville for being gary neville.

Di Canio has expressed right wing sympathies including speaking up for Mussolini, but he's no nazi.

Di Canio has expressed right wing sympathies including speaking up for Mussolini, but he's no nazi.

yeah?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/1506262/Im-a-fascist-not-a-racist-says-Paolo-di-Canio.html

Cloughie pre-dates the EPL but would win hands down otherwise. OK - he made you laugh on occasions but at heart he was the biggest self-opinionated tosspot in football, closely followed by Gaza the blonde blubber.

Of the current crop, Tevez irritates me the most, although I admire his talent. Dunno why - something about that slack-jawed neanderthal look and the fact he is the poster boy of the hired gun in football

Edited by SantiSuk

Cloughie pre-dates the EPL but would win hands down otherwise. OK - he made you laugh on occasions but at heart he was the biggest self-opinionated tosspot in football, closely followed by Gaza the blonde blubber.

Of the current crop, Tevez irritates me the most, although I admire his talent. Dunno why - something about that slack-jawed neanderthal look and the fact he is the poster boy of the hired gun in football

Cloughie and Gazza were two of the greatest natural talents English football has produced.

The blond bludder as you refer to him is a manic depressive suffering acute bipolar disorder and OCD. In my book he can for a certain degree be excused.

Cloghie was an eccentric genius

I'd take a day off today mate. ;)

Now as for my list...where to begin?

Oh yes SOL CAMPBELL. Judas scumbag.

Of the numerous others Joey Barton, Lee Bowyer, El Haj Diouf, John Terry are all right up there. There also something really odious about Ashley Cole that would always find him a place on my list.

Just a thought. if only we could include agents. i could then include that repulsive specimen Sky Andrew aswell. How well suited he and that lowlife judas are. :sick:

Edited by carmine

Just a thought. if only we could include agents. i could then include that repulsive specimen Sky Andrew aswell. How well suited he and that lowlife judas are. :sick:

If anyone can be included then I vote for the entire board of the FA. What a bunch of carnts!

If anyone can be included then I vote for the entire board of the FA. What a bunch of carnts!

decent call that.

can't believe i got this far in before mentioning that self-obsessed, arrogant, egotistical gobsh*te mourinho. 'special one' my arse.

decent call that.

can't believe i got this far in before mentioning that self-obsessed, arrogant, egotistical gobsh*te mourinho. 'special one' my arse.

You also forgot Ronaldo :rolleyes:

yeah?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/1506262/Im-a-fascist-not-a-racist-says-Paolo-di-Canio.html

Yeah. That link does NOT prove your point.

yeah?

http://www.telegraph...o-di-Canio.html

"I am a fascist" said di canio. think that's fairly convincing. unless you're being incredibly anal and going into dictionary definition semantics of fascist / nazi.

Gary Neville , absolute wanke_r.

Yes, he comes a very close second IMO.

Interestingly, Ronaldo was once voted the most hated player by football fans. He is arrogant on the park but I met him once and he's actually quite a nice guy.

El Hadji Diouf

I second that one!

and Robbie Savage.

There's plenty of players who are complete <deleted>, but the above two are also below average in the skills dept. as well!

Robbie Keen gets a mention too for that stupid forward roll goal celebration :lol: (great player, shit celebration)

El Hadji Diouf

I second that one!

and Robbie Savage.

There's plenty of players who are complete <deleted>, but the above two are also below average in the skills dept. as well!

Robbie Keen gets a mention too for that stupid forward roll goal celebration :lol: (great player, shit celebration)

robbie keane and tim cahill have the most annoying goal celebrations.

El Hadji Diouf

I second that one!

and Robbie Savage.

ah yeah, cahill...the 'I'm a boxer' thing with the corner flag...<deleted>! :lol:

El Hadji Diouf

I second that one!

and Robbie Savage.

Robbie Keane has a goal celebration?.......well there's nothing wrong with my short term memory anyway....blink.gif

yeah?

http://www.telegraph...o-di-Canio.html

"I am a fascist" said di canio. think that's fairly convincing. unless you're being incredibly anal and going into dictionary definition semantics of fascist / nazi.

They're not the same thing and there's nothing anal about it. Note the heading 'I'm a fascist, not a racist'. Big difference.