Canadian Drugged And Robbed In Sriracha

webfact

Canadian drugged and robbed in Sriracha

A Canadian tourist residing in Bangkok ended up unconscious, lying in undergrowth in a remote area in Sriracha District on Tuesday. Mr. Khalil Suleiman aged 49 was picked up by rescue workers and taken to the Somdaet Sriracha Hospital on Tuesday Afternoon and was then taken to Sriracha Police Station to report the incident. He explained that on Monday night he had met a Thai woman who suggested the pair drive to Sriracha and stay overnight in a Hotel. He agreed to go and was driven there by the woman in her Bronze Toyota Car. They arrived at a small Hotel in Soi Sailo in Sriracha and soon after entering their room they began to embrace, during which time, Mr. Suleiman began to feel drowsy and eventually passed out.

Full story and pictures HERE

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2011-07-06

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Hehehe

i am sure they wont have to much trouble finding her with the artist's impression

06_07_54_4_4.jpg

and what was someone doing carry around that amount of cash !

That was Ms ehhh....what a great artist we got here! I bet with that drawing the culprit won't be difficult to apprehend lol

Hehehe

i am sure they wont have to much trouble finding her with the artist's impression

06_07_54_4_4.jpg

That was Ms ehhh....what a great artist we got here! I bet with that drawing the culprit won't be difficult to apprehend lol

Which direction are you supposed to hold that picture to see her face? :)

suprised this gets rported as a big thing happens every day and night, gets reported at police station regular but question is why did you take her to your room then thats it. i know for a fact the police have a copy of a toyota number plate of a woman who drugs customers, i was there when it was handed into them. question was why you go with her, then thats it cant say for sex as thats illegal if money was or does change hands so then your the criminal.

usually people who loose large amounts of money have insurance if you get my drift and just need a police report

Hehehe

06_07_54_4_4.jpg

Which direction are you supposed to hold that picture to see her face? :)

That's a man....it's got a beard! It's a bloody ugly man too!

Hehehe

Surely I cannot be the only one that had a double take at both the drawing (555) and also "Canadian".

to quote the late Bernard Manning..."if a dog gives birth in a stable do you call its offspring a horse?"

Get the "Canadian" Embassy to get him a new passport and send him home to Mama...he obviously should not be out alone....

Most likely no funny business at all. I know first hand that many tourists still come to Thailand with big amounts of cash - just naivety, and not knowing that ATM's here accept all foreign cards.

ATMs dont help you spend "black" cash.

I suspect that 90% of the foreign currency exchanged in Thailand comes straight from the cash-in-hand economy back in farangland. The same probably applies to many purchases of "company name" properties.

I suspect that 90% of the foreign currency exchanged in Thailand comes straight from the cash-in-hand economy back in farangland. The same probably applies to many purchases of "company name" properties.

You obviously know what you are talking about Darrel. Tell us more. Are you speaking from experience? Or are you just a bullshitter!

I'm assuming you're pissed this time.

Hehehe

06_07_54_4_4.jpg

Its safe to assume he did it doggy style. biggrin.gif

Very few insurance companies will pay back stolen cash.

Most UK insurers have a cap of £500 cash. I assume Canada is similar. Really a lot of tourists aren't happy leaving their cash in the hotel safe and don't use the ATM's because of charges.

I'm not at all surprised. He's still been a very very silly boy.....biggrin.gif

Drugging tourists. Happens all the time.

I got dosed at a nice English Pub at lunch last year on Soi 13, while having a coffee and omelet..

I suspect the waitress had a boyfriend waiting nearby for me to pass out and rob me of my computer and money.

Lucky for me, I went directly to my hotel room.

Woke up 18 hours later and could barley walk.

Here is a better picture of the suspect :D

post-31788-0-61991000-1309976097_thumb.j

Sriracha Police are on the look out for a swashbuckling pirate that drives a bronze Toyota car and goes by the name of Jack.

That's fin'g hilarious mate!

You obviously know what you are talking about Darrel. Tell us more. Are you speaking from experience? Or are you just a bullshitter!

Bsh*tter

Here is a better picture of the suspect :D

Dead ringer!

post-31788-0-61991000-1309976097_thumb.j

That has to be one of the best posts ever! Good one!

That is a good one.........made my day :lol:

Edited by soihok

I got dosed at a nice English Pub at lunch last year on Soi 13, while having a coffee and omelet..

I suspect the waitress had a boyfriend waiting nearby for me to pass out and rob me of my computer and money.

you mean 'THE' English pub down soi 13 in pattaya???

if so I am amazed :blink:

A nice English pub where a waitress could have her boyfriend waiting nearby to come in (or is he already in the pub?) and rob unconscious customers (having been drugged by an employee of that pub) in the pub?

Uh...are you sure?