webfact

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now:

Yingluck Shinawatra, Pheu Thai's PM candidate, said it is too soon to discuss the formation of the new Cabinet.

Her comment came after leader of Pheu Thai's Wang Namyen faction, Sanoh Tienthong, yesterday said red-shirt leaders would not be appointed as members of the new Cabinet.

Yingluck affirmed that she would not oppose the allocation of ministerial posts to red-shirt leaders and would give an equal opportunity for Pheu Thai members as well as outsiders to become ministers.

All of two days ago:

There will be no red-shirt leaders in a new Cabinet to be headed by Pheu Thai Party's would-be prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra, according to a party source.

However, Yingluck herself has not ruled out the possibility. The Pheu Thai source implied that the party should not allow red-shirt leaders to taint its hard-earned positive image.

At least Ms. Yingluck is fairly consistent, she keeps saying: 'it's too soon' ;)

I don´t expect the dinosaurs within PTP and the coalition partners to take gracefully any no-name red shirt leapfrogging them into lucrative positions.

Now:

Yingluck Shinawatra, Pheu Thai's PM candidate, said it is too soon to discuss the formation of the new Cabinet.

Her comment came after leader of Pheu Thai's Wang Namyen faction, Sanoh Tienthong, yesterday said red-shirt leaders would not be appointed as members of the new Cabinet.

Yingluck affirmed that she would not oppose the allocation of ministerial posts to red-shirt leaders and would give an equal opportunity for Pheu Thai members as well as outsiders to become ministers.

All of two days ago:

There will be no red-shirt leaders in a new Cabinet to be headed by Pheu Thai Party's would-be prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra, according to a party source.

However, Yingluck herself has not ruled out the possibility. The Pheu Thai source implied that the party should not allow red-shirt leaders to taint its hard-earned positive image.

At least Ms. Yingluck is fairly consistent, she keeps saying: 'it's too soon' ;)

I don´t expect the dinosaurs within PTP and the coalition partners to take gracefully any no-name red shirt leapfrogging them into lucrative positions.

With a Pheu Thai led coalition now including FIVE other, small parties a 'fair' sharing becomes complicated. What's the limit on Ministers, Dept. Min., spokespersons, assistants, etc., etc.? Will the Thai bureaucracy grow? Interesting days :ermm:

Hold on...stop the presses.....I thought our friend in Dubai had bowed out of politic's....if they are lobbying for cabinet seats....shouldnt they be lobbying the incumbent PM for seats.. :rolleyes:

There isn't an incumbent PM, yet. SHE/HE has to be selected by the parties forming the government. But then . . . just who will be running the country, and from where? If you are going to become PM, Yingluck, is this what the country may expect from you? Are you REALLY going to run things? Or will you kowtow to the whims of your brother, and prove to be every bit his clone, as he [slightly inaccurately] put it?

Do you really need to ask that?

So all governemnt meetings will be taking place in Dubai from now on.....have they rented a parliament house there ??

Sakda said his Roi Et colleague Niran Namuangrak had falsely accused him of lobbying for Cabinet quotas for northeastern MPs.

The 101 and the Sisaket guy will sit in the same plane, I guess. Sad story indeed................:jap: ......:blink:

Hold on...stop the presses.....I thought our friend in Dubai had bowed out of politic's....if they are lobbying for cabinet seats....shouldnt they be lobbying the incumbent PM for seats.. :rolleyes:

There isn't an incumbent PM, yet. SHE/HE has to be selected by the parties forming the government. But then . . . just who will be running the country, and from where? If you are going to become PM, Yingluck, is this what the country may expect from you? Are you REALLY going to run things? Or will you kowtow to the whims of your brother, and prove to be every bit his clone, as he [slightly inaccurately] put it?

Do you really need to ask that?

That's why I pleased my wife before to vote for Abhisist.......:jap:

Now:

All of two days ago:

With a Pheu Thai led coalition now including FIVE other, small parties a 'fair' sharing becomes complicated. What's the limit on Ministers, Dept. Min., spokespersons, assistants, etc., etc.? Will the Thai bureaucracy grow? Interesting days :ermm:

I read somewhere that the minority parties can have one cabinet seat for every 8 MPs they add to the coalition.

My quest is

If Thaskin is banned from politics and has been activily part of the election

Then will not the PT party be disqualified under the constitutuion

????????????????????

???????????????

Now:

All of two days ago:

1) Big brother has not told her yet

2) she has more brains than we admit she has by puting milage between her and violent terrorists

Headlines are so misleading.

Can't prove it but I believe the Nation has a statement of mission that states never give the facts.

Mislead

Confuse

Deny

So Thaskin runs the Nation, wow thanks for telling us

I read somewhere that the minority parties can have one cabinet seat for every 8 MPs they add to the coalition.

CTP 19 MPs, PC 7, CPPP 7, Mahachon 1, NewDem 1

So a cabinet seat is more than just an arm or a limb ?

Edited by rubl

Imagine this:

A country effectively remote-controlled by a convicted criminal on the run, in bright day light...

No, of course this would never, never happen but it's fun to try to imagine this.

You don't suppose the command and control centre is hidden inside an extinct volcano with an automatic sliding metal roof,

,still better off talking directly to the organ grinder I suppose. :lol:

One of my favorite Bond movies. Thaksin is really Blofeldlaugh.gif

Pheu Thai Open to Appointing Red-shirt Ministers

The top Pheu Thai party-list MP reaffirms that the party is opening its door for red-shirt leaders and everyone to take up ministerial posts and will select Cabinet members based on previous achievements and qualifications.

She said the selection will be based on previous accomplishments and qualifications needed for each portfolio.

Asked about who would head the Defense Ministry and coordinate with the military, Yingluck said there is no clarity in the selection of the minister yet.

Meanwhile, key red-shirt leader and Pheu Thai MP-elect Nutthawut Saikua claimed that the red-shirt group has never demanded any ministerial post and will allow the process to be considered by the executive board of the party.

He denied an internal rift among red-shirt leaders, adding that there may have been some conflicting opinions, which is normal.

In the meantime, outgoing Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva declined to comment on possible appointment of red-shirt leaders to the Cabinet.

Asked to comment on speculations that director general of the Department of Special Investigation, Tharit Pengdit, would be dismissed by the new administration, Abhisit said Yingluck should announce her stance on the matter.

Further asked about Cambodian PM Hun Sen's congratulations to the Pheu Thai Party for winning the election, Abhisit only said he believed the new government will act for the best interest of the country as the public will not stand idle, if the Pheu Thai-led administration fails to do so.

tanlogo.jpg

-- Tan Network 2011-07-07

footer_n.gif

Is she saying that Abhist will get a cabinet post?

Imagine this:

A country effectively remote-controlled by a convicted criminal on the run, in bright day light...

No, of course this would never, never happen but it's fun to try to imagine this.

You don't suppose the command and control centre is hidden inside an extinct volcano with an automatic sliding metal roof,

Think an Austin Powers movie would be more approriate.... after all by Thaksin's own admission he already has a "Minime".....:whistling:

Edited by Soutpeel

Imagine this:

Think an Austin Powers power movie would be more approriate.... after all by Thaksin's own admission he already has a "Minime".....:whistling:

touche'cool.gif

Thaksin explained to them that they were smart hardworking people.

Now he has to explain to them why they are not smart or hardworking enough for a position in his cabinet.

I don't get it. Northeast MPs flying to Dubai to talk to to a convicted criminal? I guess the Pheu Thai Party does not believe in the Thai Court System, it has no meaning for them.

It would not surprise me when they reopen Thaksin's case and find that he was falsely accused of all counts and awarded a nice sum for the damage done. :realangry:

Standby for squablying and infighting, did not take long did it, so much for putting Thailand first. Does anyone think we should give them a bit more time and rope or is the implotion imminent.

Standby for squablying and infighting, did not take long did it, so much for putting Thailand first. Does anyone think we should give them a bit more time and rope or is the implotion imminent.

If we are to move into a more progressive period and end the cult of personality, some in-fighting and resistance to insider deals will be a good thing.

The me me me brigade has started already.

Thats why we will never get Democracy in Thailand.....

And when will the eyes of the Isan people open?

Maybe then they will see that they were used as "voting fodder".

When they learn to read ;) or the ones who can read, bother to read and consider reading educational, instead of looking at the pictures

I don't get it. Northeast MPs flying to Dubai to talk to to a convicted criminal? I guess the Pheu Thai Party does not believe in the Thai Court System, it has no meaning for them.

It would not surprise me when they reopen Thaksin's case and find that he was falsely accused of all counts and awarded a nice sum for the damage done. :realangry:

thats exactly what will happen except i doubt even they will award damages they dont need to he can get what he wants from his scams ermm.gif does anyone doubt it

The me me me brigade has started already.

Thats why we will never get Democracy in Thailand.....

And when will the eyes of the Isan people open?

Maybe then they will see that they were used as "voting fodder".

When they learn to read ;) or the ones who can read, bother to read and consider reading educational, instead of looking at the pictures

When the kids stop looking at Tom & Jerry or Ben10 for ten hours a day, and the parents stop soaking up the boing boing soaps the rest of the time..... then there may be a change, but I am not going to hold my breath.

So what if half of them can't get work any more because the employers can't afford to pay them all the same.

So what if some of them die, because they couldn't afford to feed themselves.

So what if health care is beyond their reach, the real health care that you have to pay for, the free stuff is Ok isn't it, no it isn't, it's over worked and under funded.

So what if the inflation rates spike putting even the basics beyond the reach of ordinary Thais.

So what if exports suffer because of baseless ill conceived vote buying promises.

But the SET is OK, so that's fine.

So what, so what, so what, so many so what's.

I'm sure if you have half a brain you should be able to work out that the power brokers of this country don't give a toss about the people that put them there. (just the same as everywhere else, welcome to democracy)

Actually I think this looks positive on her really. he has now bowed to PT pressure or to Red Shirts - it is hardly her fault (or big bruv's) that some of the hoipaloi have taken it on themselves to go to Dubai to beg for a position. There is little doubt she will not ask her big bruv for some advice, nothing wrong in that all presidents and primne ministers have advisors and they are often family members. If she was dictated to by big bruv, then there is reason for anger, but otherwise, it's just some MP's saying "we know we will not get into the cabinet based on our qualificationsor experience, so we will try other dubiosmeans to try and get one" - after all, that is exactly what criteria she has been saying all along. Good on her!

So all governemnt meetings will be taking place in Dubai from now on.....have they rented a parliament house there ??

Unfortunately this could not happen.

It was widely reported in the press some time ago that a condition of Kh Thaksin staying in Dubai was - No political activities. ;)

I wonder if the Dubai authorities read the news reports from Thailand.... or care as long as the money keeps coming

Certainly the new Thai govt. won't be filing any complaints. lol

Now:

All of two days ago:

A certain Illinois Governor in the US, who had the power to appont a US Senator, said, " this thing is *++-**^ valuable". I'm sure cabinet seats are being bid on even now.

Now:

All of two days ago:

They are just widening the pool of bidders for cabinent posts.