Ladies Golfers

Pearlgirl

I live in Chiang Mai and haven't met any gals who golf - I know they are out there but just haven't met anyone yet. If you're interested in meeting up once in a while for a game of golf, let me know. I live in the Hang Dong area but can access any of the golf courses in Chiang Mai.

• 2 weeks later...

i donno, i live in BKK. actually i just got the free complimentaly voucher for 4 at the Vintage club somewhere around bkk which is worth 13k. wooohooo anyway i will try to manage my time and visit this expensive course that i havnt been with hubby and his friends :rolleyes: hope i dont dig holes in their beautiful fairway... heheh :jap:

• 4 months later...

no more BKK . im now living in chiang mai and miss the driving range !! i lost everything in the flood even my golf clubs .we can go to driving together if u let me borrow ur clubs too :P

im just the beginner and never getting better coz havnt play it regularly.....

no more BKK . im now living in chiang mai and miss the driving range !! i lost everything in the flood even my golf clubs .we can go to driving together if u let me borrow ur clubs too :P

Hi

Welcome to CM although not the circumstances. Sad to hear you lost so much because of the floods. There are several driving ranges in and around Chiang Mai - what area are you living in? You could even take lessons if you want at the driving ranges and I think some of them have rental clubs as well.

Hi

Welcome to CM although not the circumstances. Sad to hear you lost so much because of the floods. There are several driving ranges in and around Chiang Mai - what area are you living in? You could even take lessons if you want at the driving ranges and I think some of them have rental clubs as well.

Thanks i live in san sai near meechock plaza. this fri my hubby is goging to BKK to see all the damage and see if we really got anything left to take up here. i reccon my clubs still there but might have to have a good clean and change some part. do you know any shop that fix the clubs?

thanks

Hi

Thanks i live in san sai near meechock plaza. this fri my hubby is goging to BKK to see all the damage and see if we really got anything left to take up here. i reccon my clubs still there but might have to have a good clean and change some part. do you know any shop that fix the clubs?

thanks

Hi

The one that Iknow of is called Star Dome - its a driving range and a golf course in the city (almost). There are several stores there and some that refurbish clubs, handles, etc. Also Lanna golf course in Mae Rim - they also have a number of stores selling golf equipment, clothing, etc. and probably have a shop that does the same as Star Dome. If you go into the CityLife magazine website, they have a golf map of almost all the golf courses in CM. There's a nice little driving range in San Sai as well - one of the older ones in CM and I think its called Avenue Golf now - they very well may have a shop too. I've only been there once as its not very convenient to us as we live in the Hang Dong area. I hope you get your clubs back, as well as some of your treasured belongings. When we lived in North America we lived beside a small river/stream, but one spring it flooded and a water reserve at one of the local golf courses broke so our whole valley flooded and we have to evacuate for a week - we lost everything we had stored in our basement, including all our luggage, old and new Christmas decorations (from past generations as well), and some antique furniture, so I know what you are going through.

• 2 weeks later...