Do You Have Used Car To Sell?

susanschwaiger

Hi,

Anyone wants to sell a 2nd hand Mazda or Honda Accord? (No Beatle, Smart, Mimi , Pickup etc)

We need our own car in this Sep. Right now, still looking at 2nd hand cars and new cars.

You may write email to me if you have. I check emails very often.

Thanks

SS

My friends are selling this one. They have a few offers, but it has not been sold yet. They are heading home on the 20th...so not much time before they have to act. PM me if you are interested.

http://classifieds.t...50k-109568.html

Hi Craig,

Thanks for your info. But Honda Jazz is a bit small for us.

Have been to new car shops and 2nd hand car market this weekend. Got some info. And still searching :lol:

THX

SS

Thanks for your info. But Honda Jazz is a bit small for us.

Have been to new car shops and 2nd hand car market this weekend. Got some info. And still searching :lol:

Second Hand Car hunting can be difficult in any country, in Thailand it's really difficult because second hand prices are incredibly high, a cheap car here is more than likely to give you a heap of problems, I've got a Fortuner you can buy for 880K, top model, Auto + extras 70,000 Kms only........... :D

Second Hand Car hunting can be difficult in any country, in Thailand it's really difficult because second hand prices are incredibly high, a cheap car here is more than likely to give you a heap of problems, I've got a Fortuner you can buy for 880K, top model, Auto + extras 70,000 Kms only........... :D

Thanks for the info. However, Fortuner is a bit too big for us (sounds like we are very difficult persons :ermm: ... too small not OK; too big also not OK, ho ho)

Yes, 2nd hand cars in Thailand are quite expensive; In my hometown, even for a new car you buy today, if you sell it tomorrow in 2nd

hand market, the price will already drop half!! But here, the 2nd hand car price sometimes is similar to the new car price :blink:

Hubby needs to drive to Rayong every day for 70KM, at 220KM/H speed. So, too small car is a bit unsafe, too big car is a bit gasoline consuming...

Ja, still gathering info about new cars and 2nd hand cars :rolleyes:

"Hubby needs to drive to Rayong every day for 70KM, at 220KM/H speed. So, too small car is a bit unsafe, too big car is a bit gasoline consuming..."

Hubby needs a Hybrid Rocket-Tank... do they make those...?

B)

:rolleyes: or......get a broom...........but need to find an witch first :bah:

"Hubby needs to drive to Rayong every day for 70KM, at 220KM/H speed. So, too small car is a bit unsafe, too big car is a bit gasoline consuming..."

Hubby needs a Hybrid Rocket-Tank... do they make those...?

B)

:rolleyes: or......get a broom...........but need to find an witch first :bah:

120km or 220km ??Seriously, i believe is either a typo error from susan or her hubby is a Nascar Racer!ohmy.gif