Non B Visa With A Single Entry Permit...

This was too lengthy to try and search for in the topics. I get a Non B visa yearly, along with a single entry permit at the same time. I crossed the border to do some shopping this week and upon my return, was given a new departure card and associated stamps, but did not catch the date in time (at the passport control window), that they stamped on my departure card. My Non B doesn't expire until September 26, when our teaching contracts get renewed. They obviously never looked at anything current, and now I have two weeks to leave the country. How do I go about fixing this mess? I had my single re-entry permit all within the time frame and unused. I know I will have to go to Mai Sai, our nearest immigration office, but can/will they correct their mistake there? Or what? Thanks for any information on this SNAFU. ett

It appears you are talking about a one year extension of stay rather than a visa and that you had a re-entry permit prior to departure.

You then entered that re-entry permit number on your arrival card but instead of getting your previous permitted to stay time only got a 2 week visa exempt entry.

Yes they will most likely correct such a mistake.

It appears you are talking about a one year extension of stay rather than a visa and that you had a re-entry permit prior to departure.

You then entered that re-entry permit number on your arrival card but instead of getting your previous permitted to stay time only got a 2 week visa exempt entry.

Yes they will most likely correct such a mistake.

Yes, that is correct. Thank you for your input. I feel relieved now. I have/had envisioned having to go down to BKK to get this resolved....I hope I don't. PP