My Thai Gf Is Going To Marry Soon But I Am Not The Bridegroom

AngelofDeath

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We never had sex before. If she were to have sex with me after meeting me the first time or subsequent times, I will be very wary of her. She even said she will only do it after marriage.

well she will be married soon so does that mean you can finally get some sex 555555555

• Like 1

We never had sex before. If she were to have sex with me after meeting me the first time or subsequent times, I will be very wary of her. She even said she will only do it after marriage.

Well she will be married soon, so does that mean you can finally get some sex 555555555 :huh:

Good point. :D

Do yourself a favour , walk away , I know of men in Pattaya who are in the same positon and dont know it , They would not belive it if you told them to there face ,as many have been told, They are In a relationship with a Thai lady whos Brother comes and sees her every day, Your gain her loss move on . Dont let it make you bitter towards Thai ladys because there are many good ones , hope you find some peace of mind , you are young.

My wife keeps talking to her "brother" on the phone and she spends money on him when he stays with us ,do you think i should worry? I even was "forced " to buy him a present on his birthday ,he is 10 now and big for his age. :D

If I were be with her just for the sake of sex, I might as well get a random hooker to satisfies my needs.

One thing some of you need to know is that just because there are more couple/people in a relationship engaging in premarital sex doesn't mean that other couples have to follow suits. Every people have their own ways of living and their own code of conducts.

You are giving up an advantage over the Thai BF. A number of things common to Farang sexual practices are uncommon for Thai men.

wow, you sure she wasnt a bar girl?

I'm 100% sure she is not a bargirl and never was.

Still a lying whore nonetheless. Can you label a girl anything else that does this. What is they saying. If the shoe fits.

At least you found out now.

I have no problem believing she wasn't a bargirl (if the story is even true -- and if it isn't you can be sure there some true ones like it). Anyone who thinks that only "bargirl" -- or prostitutes in general -- can be untrustworthy to this extreme are fools (or more charitably, insufficiently wise to the ways in Thailand).

I've known of "good" Thai women from middle class backgrounds and with respectable jobs who have done similar stuff. Or even worse.

And I'll point out the obvious before someone else does by indignantly shouting it at me -- there are untrustworthy women in the west who are also not prostitutes. (This is not a Thai bashing thread. If you are smart about choices you are making, what you are doing, and what the woman you are interested is doing -- many, perhaps most, Farang men aren't when it comes to Thai women -- you have a just as good if not better chance of meeting a loyal, honest, and ethical partner as you would anywhere else.)

EDIT to ADD:

This is so much not an anti-Thai woman post that I'll even point out I'm not sure I entirely blame the woman in question.

Edited by SteeleJoe

Sounds like you were never in a real relationship to begin with, let alone an exclusive one.

Agree with the gig comment another poster made.

If you're in your 20's and in Thailand, you should know what gigs are. jap.gif

this is a troll of sorts. the op says hes never had sex but in the 2 responses previous he talks about an std test now and another in 6 months. why if you havent shagged her. you sound like a very sad case and soft as a sop. any good women would walk all over you and crap on you for good measure.

why ? because she can and you sound like you will let her too.

grow a set and get on with it. :bah:

Yes I did mentioned the STD tests. Because we frenched before and I don't know if she has any ulcers when we frenched. I can assume that I won't get 'freebies' from her but I don't think that's a responsible way of behaving. Anything can happen. I'm just being careful. After all, I'm dealing with an unfaithful person. I don't know what other secrets she has.

Thai girls don't french kiss.

:lol: I'm sorry, but I have this image of someone checking out a mouth for ulcers before kissing.... Sort of like checking a horses mouth to see how old it is!!!

A regular occurrence in Pattaya. I understand.

At the go go you can check out most things. I never saw anyone looking inside a mouth though.

this is a troll of sorts. the op says hes never had sex but in the 2 responses previous he talks about an std test now and another in 6 months. why if you havent shagged her. you sound like a very sad case and soft as a sop. any good women would walk all over you and crap on you for good measure.

Yes I did mentioned the STD tests. Because we frenched before and I don't know if she has any ulcers when we frenched. I can assume that I won't get 'freebies' from her but I don't think that's a responsible way of behaving. Anything can happen. I'm just being careful. After all, I'm dealing with an unfaithful person. I don't know what other secrets she has.

You must be dating ladies from the wrong university. Because boy oh boy are you wrong.

• Like 1

You must be dating ladies from the wrong university. Because boy oh boy are you wrong.

BUT, they DON'T like it. :huh:

We never had sex before. If she were to have sex with me after meeting me the first time or subsequent times, I will be very wary of her. She even said she will only do it after marriage. You see, she is not a bargirl, doesn't engage in sex easily, has a decent job. She paints herself as an innocent and nice girl and I thought I found a decent girl.I guess even angels have their wicked schemes.

Some girl use bar, some girl use internet

Same game just different name.

Avoid girl who make you wait until marry, they don't like sex.

You don't get much after marry either.

Correction

Thai girls who like you wallet but hate you don't french kiss.

Hookers maybe don't like it but Uni girls want to dig your tonsils out. Where do you guys find your women?

What kind of question is that?Tv members all get their girls from university's.I got mine straight from the " classroom " for example.