Insect Screen

HowardB

If you are coming from Chiang Mai on the 1001 towards Mae Jo. Turn right at Meechok Plaza intersection......(Rimping Sansai).

About 300/400 metres on your left on the 3029 heading towards Sansai Market Intersection, there is a shop with five vertical signs about 30 metres tall ....just one shop past there and they make all sorts of screens.

If you are unsure of my directions please PM me.

Good luck

If you are coming from Chiang Mai on the 1001 towards Mae Jo. Turn right at Meechok Plaza intersection......(Rimping Sansai).

About 300/400 metres on your left on the 3029 heading towards Sansai Market Intersection, there is a shop with five vertical signs about 30 metres tall ....just one shop past there and they make all sorts of screens.

If you are unsure of my directions please PM me.

Good luck

Thanks ... i'll check them out when i'm in Chiang Mai

Headed towards Doi Saket past the Super Highway at Sii Yeek San Dek, on the right (just a bit past the Isuzu dealer on the left) is a shop that does aluminum windows and screens. 100-150 meters after the Super Hwy. It is before the next ring road. Good quality, owner speaks English.

Headed towards Doi Saket past the Super Highway at Sii Yeek San Dek, on the right (just a bit past the Isuzu dealer on the left) is a shop that does aluminum windows and screens. 100-150 meters after the Super Hwy. It is before the next ring road. Good quality, owner speaks English.

Hi

Thanks for the information. I haven't been out that way before, how long to drive there. I will be relying on taxi's to take me and bring me back to Chiang Mai. I suppose i could do a bit of sight seeing while i'm there.

Thanks

Howard

Edited by HowardB

Hi

Thanks for the information. I haven't been out that way before, how long to drive there. I will be relying on taxi's to take me and bring me back to Chiang Mai. I suppose i could do a bit of sight seeing while i'm there.

Thanks

Howard

it is about 2 kilometer from the main CM bus station.

Any window and door company I have every dealt with in the area does them. If you have a window shop nearer you, ask them. If you don't read Thai. as most of us can't too well, look as your going for a shop with all the glass and frames being made. Or ask someone. Most towns have several shops. I have 6 near me in little Mae hia