Genuine Advantage Windows In Se Asia

Hi yall, all ludicrous as it sounds I cannot shake the feeling there is a pressing requirement to be coy, but I'm honestly just too confused to function and there has to me something I'm missing. But whilst I have absolutely no problem discussing it, the sheer silence on the issue and the unwillingness of vendors in both IT City and Pantip to accept my money has me concerned. Mostly baffled but, I think quite justifiably, a little concerned.

Anyone will know what I'm referring to surely, and if not, please forgive my failure to disclose until I receive the all clear or just make some sense out of what is proving implausible; specifically, I've been trying to buy new laptops and offering listed price plus the price of a.brand new hdd plus labour as I wish to pass on both Windows and freedos, for reasons so valid I'd rather not outline them just yet.

And I am unable to hand 50000 to a salesman selling a 40k laptop. They're not interested. I have gently probed for the reasoning but they're not all that interested in discussing it either.

Am I missing something obvious? It's too...widespread to be some kind of shenanigans surely?

On another note does anyone know where I can buy a system with hard drives that are clean and, hmmm in original geometric state? I need to buy an 11th system in 2011.

I dont quite understand your problem.

You buy a laptop with no (pay) operating system, which is pretty much standard here.

You buy a legal copy of Windows 7 from a shop: the SE Asia OEM version, which just requires that you activate it in SE Asia.

You install Windows from the DVD and activate it from an IP address in SE Asia.

Your Windows is fully legal thoughout the world and will get all the updates, no matter where you are.

End of story.

Sorry Darrel I won't be able to enlighten you as I have done in the past, but if you are happy with exploitable IE4 Active Setup images and thousands of desktop.ini / .htt buffer overrun files, 100s of defaults set to "omg" including default firewall inbound rules that even I could probably use to pop into your system root and have some remote registry fun....then you likely have nothing to worry about.

Hi Harry my concerns with that is the question raised as to why they wouldn't want the free extra overpayment to do it for me? Clearly I have very little idea about what's going on, I can only speculate based on my attempts to overpay them and being stunned by mostly flat disinterest. (the store selling Vaio was like "It's a package deal, you have to accept the oem image and the drive")

Others have gotten very uncomfortable when I very gently show them some of the corrupted defaults, just softly explaining why I need clean blank hardware. It seems no one will do it, which leaves your suggestion as the obvious next step - it's just that I've effectively done that already with half a dozen brand new Seagate internal and external drives. Without exception, geometric corruption within minutes of being mounted. I don't overly value the warranties as I'm yet to receive one back clean. Though I've been called to pick up 4 of them, and all 4 were unchanged and generating nonsensical DISKPART and Aefdisk output. The warranties aren't worth much in my experience, but I feel their refusal to accept free money is telling.

One guy knew exactly what I wanted (well they all do but this guy didn't forget his excellent English suddenly), he was thinking about it and decided against, saying it would cause trouble...which seemed cryptic but I didn't press the issue as he was mildly uncomfortable. I asked him if he knew a custom builder in Pantip who would build me a clean combination of untouched hardware and he shook his head saying he didn't think so, which was also a bit cryptic.

My concerns are with the PCI controllers but learning is a slow process as there are many Darrel's about. Full of incorrect opinons which distracted me for months from my own - somewhat remarkably, considering my illiteracy - almost correct gut feel leads and suspicions, literally from the start of this trying year.

Others have gotten very uncomfortable when I very gently show them some of the corrupted defaults, just softly explaining why I need clean blank hardware. It seems no one will do it, which leaves your suggestion as the obvious next step - it's just that I've effectively done that already with half a dozen brand new Seagate internal and external drives. Without exception, geometric corruption within minutes of being mounted. I don't overly value the warranties as I'm yet to receive one back clean. Though I've been called to pick up 4 of them, and all 4 were unchanged and generating nonsensical DISKPART and Aefdisk output. The warranties aren't worth much in my experience, but I feel their refusal to accept free money is telling.

See, now there's your problem.

No offence intended but I imagine most, if not all of the retailers you've been to haven't a clue as to what you are on about.

If you've so far returned 4 brand new drives for being sub-standard then you've been placed in the too hard category i.e. there's no satisfying you.

There are some very knowledgeable people on this forum so perhaps they will indulge you... the rest of us mere mortals would simply do what harrry and Darrel suggested.

Sorry Darrel I won't be able to enlighten you as I have done in the past, but if you are happy with exploitable IE4 Active Setup images and thousands of desktop.ini / .htt buffer overrun files, 100s of defaults set to "omg" including default firewall inbound rules that even I could probably use to pop into your system root and have some remote registry fun....then you likely have nothing to worry about.

Oh for pity's sake. If you buy a laptop with no GUI operating system (as they are often sold here) you cant get anything like that.

OK. Let's assume that every new PC on the planet is riddled with spyware and God knows what else, installed by the manufacturer and all directed against you. Fine.

The answer is to format the hard drive and install another operating system yourself. The Windows DVD I mentioned will do this for you, or, if you dont trust Microsoft, you can get something similar for free from Linux. All of these will install correctly with hardly any input from you.

Unless of course you think that all operating systems and new hard drives are full of spyware and malware, all directed against you. In which case you should stick to a typewriter and a cheap calculator.

Whatever utilities you are using to test the drives, I suggest you just throw it away and be happy. The odds of getting four dysfunctional drives in a row are extraordinarily low (I presume you have experimented with a couple of different brands by now). Modern hard drives are constantly doing on the fly error correction, they have to and its normal. It's when the drive can't self-correct errors that you have problems. And if you a laptop with a legit copy of Windows pre-installed it will have been done by the manufacturer and is almost certainly ok. You don't need to worry about this stuff.

It's when you turn your new computer on and start browsing the internet you need to start worrying. Just keep your computer patched, leave the firewall on, install a reputable antivirus package (the Windows one is fine), avoid sharing USB sticks and get a better browser. And think about turning Javascript off.

Just have a good backup process is all :)

Anyone with a strong stomach can go back a couple of months in this forum and read the beginning of this sorry story.

I've tried very hard to be pleasant and helpful, but it's a complete waste of time.

The OP is delusional and that's why no one in Pantip (or anywhere else, including Dell Asia) wants anything to do with him or his money. They have realised that no matter what they do they cant possibly satisfy him, as he wants things that just dont exist, and finds problems where there are none.

It's when you turn your new computer on and start browsing the internet you need to start worrying. Just keep your computer patched, leave the firewall on, install a reputable antivirus package (the Windows one is fine), avoid sharing USB sticks and get a better browser. And think about turning Javascript off.

Not really, if you're behind a NAT firewall/router, any software firewall becomes redundant and in the majority of cases, breaks things.

Turning JS off is just a legacy option left in place for the overly paranoid. Turning JS off completely can break cross-site payment auths. etc. Better to manage JS through a plugin, such a NoScript. In fact, most browsers now have built in options for what kinds of JS functions should be allowed. Having much more granular control is better than simple on or off.

Don't really spot the OP's issue? Why not just buy the 40k laptop and swap-out the HDD? Where's the drama?

Not really, if you're behind a NAT firewall/router, any software firewall becomes redundant and in the majority of cases, breaks things.

Turning JS off is just a legacy option left in place for the overly paranoid. Turning JS off completely can break cross-site payment auths. etc. Better to manage JS through a plugin, such a NoScript. In fact, most browsers now have built in options for what kinds of JS functions should be allowed. Having much more granular control is better than simple on or off.

Don't really spot the OP's issue? Why not just buy the 40k laptop and swap-out the HDD? Where's the drama?

Not if the other computers on your network are infected. And there are plenty of places beyond browsers where it makes a lot of sense to get rid of Javascript - eg. Acrobat.

Edited by Crushdepth

Oh for pity's sake. If you buy a laptop with no GUI operating system (as they are often sold here) you cant get anything like that.

Oh, I didn't realise that. Guess you learn something new every day...

...well, not you, specifically. But some of us do. Some of us seem almost curiously keen to deny the existence of functionality extensively outlined in the public domain. And curiously spend our time launching unprovoked non-truths whilst ignoring evidence so glaring, it's (quite understandably) blinding. But your eyes must have healed from when you ignored the very simple question I posed to you and DELL a lifetime ago?

x8polm8brkbeceeljbso.png

Feel free to respond to that at your leisure. DELL promised me paperwork for the 'non-existent' firmware five months ago. I resisted the temptation to be stupid when you screwed up your scripted lines back then, but I'm a broken man now and in no position to be prudent. You were the first or the second (of 100) sources which pointed out the fact that my Bitlocker-encrypted corrupted hard drive on that Latitude didn't need to be replaced. I asked you once or twice then but I'm afraid I am compelled by your outrageous and slanderous lies (without a single link or quote in support of what is actually a crime - don't worry, I'm too lazy for courts...luckily for DELL, or perhaps...luckily for me) to press you for a response which was fairly warranted then but you didn't tender it. Tender it now, would you old chap?

Explain this sequence of events.

1. dell.co.th webcam driver downloaded with my unique service code, corrupts my Broadcom TPM-protected Bitlocker-encrypted drive.

2. Six (6) DELL technicians over three days of my frantic refusal to accept their assessment finally convince me that my HDD is a paperweight and must be replaced by DELL. You (very correctly) pointed out how ludicrous their assessment was, although I am quite sure you didn't intend to as it was the only time you have been correct.

3. DELL technician arrives and installs a corrupted Windows image and doesn't bother with any annoying DELL procedures like...

Notebook System Software (NSS) - A vital utility that provides critical updates and patches for the operating system. If you are reinstalling the operating system or updating all the computer's drivers' date=' it is imperative that this software be installed first.[/i']

Vital.

Critical.

Imperative.

My DELL technician didn't think so. He gave NSS a miss.

...and other stuff like...

You can download the latest drivers for the list above from the Dell Drivers and Downloads page. It is recommended that you print this driver order list before starting the download process on the Dell Drivers and Downloads page.

Unfortunately for me' date=' my DELL technician had never heard of DELL.com. He installed 20 drivers and firmware packages. No NSS. Zero (0) current. Some were dated 2005. The newest dated 2009. Maybe it's unreasonable, but I don't think that's a question which can be ignored.

DELL have ignored it all year. So have you, for that matter. But perhaps I repeat myself?

Kindly cease and desist on the ludicrous lies. I can take only [i']yay amount of ludicrous, when being slandered by those in the gutter. Your cooperation with this request will be appreciated.

But back to my teaching you - it's with regret, that I wryly note the education travels in the - other - direction than the one you would have (?) believe, and that I would whimsically wish for.

But two HP Pavilions, both brand new with only FreeDOS installed on the factory floor by HP.

Number 1: After raising eyebrows with my eager desire to REMOVE any Bluetooth hardware (lol @ the irony of that redundancy), I was forced to settle for merely deactivating all networking hardware hard and soft (BIOS and external F12 key). Outside the store where I purchased it, I placed an official Canonical ubuntu 10.10 Home Edition disc into the HP machine, and clicked install. Not 10 minutes into the ~20 installation process, I saw the Blue light burning brightly and I knew that was 30,000 bt set on fire. I was so surprised I almost yawned when I navigated straight to the FreeDOS partition once the distribution loaded, and saw what I knew I would see. Only one, 'tis true. You'd be surprised, at how many thousand (**caution: direct download Notepad .txt file of output from C:> dir desktop.ini /a:h /s command line) there are when Genuine Advantage OEM IE5 Active Setup becomes involved.

s6nVG.png

Only one, 'tis true. But 1 >= 4000 faster than you can blubber a non-response to a simple and direct question.

Feel free to research that if you're unaware of what it is. www.google.com > "ActiveX buffer overrun exploit" - Microsoft even released a patch for the exploit of their old virtual machine. lol. Past tense. They pulled the patch in 2009, "unsupported product" lol. That's a good one innit? "The virus escaped from our test labs, we admit that. Here's the antidote. < white space > nb. Antidote no longer available as we're no longer working on that particular virus in our labs."

HP have had that laptop for 7 weeks, coming up with new ways to reassure me they are capable of handing me a non-corrupted machine. Lots of anti-truths thrown in, for good measure. They're one of the leading technological innovators on the planet, so one would think they could do it easily. Yesterday's events at HP Service Center have left me with some confusion about why they're unwilling to do it for me. It's really quite incredible. I offer them lots of cash, it's not like I'm asking for free solutions - although one could make the quite convincing legal argument their 'solutions' are priced into what was paid for the corrupted machine. But in such a black and white situation, it appears white isn't for sale. Not sure why they advertise it everywhere for sale. It's almost mind-blowing. But that's a pan of sausages so huge, I agree wholeheartedly with the local HP manager when she said "It's over my head." I'm not sure I even want to go there. It's way too high, I'll get a sore neck from looking up, I'm sure.

They were so shocked at the nature of the corruption when I took it in and showed them it all for an hour or two, and so reassuring and professional about getting it fixed...when I had to buy system number 10, I bought another brand new Pavilion.

Number 2: As my HTC Desire HD is so corrupted, it's hilarious (prime only suspect as source for the computer AIDS above), I pulled apart every phone prior to leaving my apartment. I also unplugged every electrical utility including fridge, microwave and TVs (after reading about NT5 being used in household appliances, and I'm not sure I really understand PPPoE and don't pretend like you do either...Darrel). I then went and bought the new Pavilion from one of the biggest IT stores in the country. FreeDOS OS only.

Upon returning home, I unwrapped the factory packaged machine and fired it up. Windows Genuine Advantage wouldn't load. CRC error, they reckon on Google but they reckon lots of things about Windows errors which may or may not be within a country mile of being accurate. As it has a Seagate hard drive, I tried to test the disk with Seagate Tools for DOS. No hard drive, according to Seagate. Bemused, I checked. The hard drive was there, everything connected fine. Before trying Seagate Disk Wizard, I had a look at the FreeDOS pseudo-floppy disk boot partition (I don't really understand it, and what I mean there Darrel, is that I don't really understand why on every system I have...there are these virtual floppy disk drives which have to be navigated through - and that is hard, because every single one of them is completely LOL_CORRUPTED*).

*official conclusion of every utility on UBCD and many, many more utilities.

This was in my brand new HP Pavilion, and suddenly in my desktop as well - or perhaps vice-versa. Not sure it can possibly matter.

vvpq6fendytbdtdzz4gj.jpg

I can't delete it, as you can see. Let me ask you a very simple question, computer expert.

Why?

Whilst you're mulling over your non-response to yet another simple, direct question...these are images from my desktop, which was fine until oh, ~1-2 days after a certain DELL technician came, saw and corrupted my entire 2011.

o5bo75fkk21ctbmvthut.jpg

Not sure how to Google that file, to be honest. Got any bright ideas, computer expert? And ingenious "work-arounds" like a format-reinstall? Oh wait, we were past that stage 6 months ago. Why are you still panhandling such idiocy, this late in the game?

g7olbzkex7fsiik31ggd.jpg

Let me guess. Your glasses are blurred and you can't see anything wrong here? Everything's fine, yes, yes I know. Trust me, with so many fine - expensive - computer experts telling me everything is fine, everything must be fine. It's just, I have this one tiny ongoing problem. NONE OF MY SYSTEMS ARE ABLE TO MANAGE A SINGLE DAY WITHOUT CRASHING INTO A "WINDOWS CANNOT REPAIR YOUR SYSTEM". Which is funny, because - here's that annoyingly persistently unanswered question again....

Why?

Windows installed my (corrupted) OS, why can't it 'repair' it back to being - at least - as corrupted as it was on the fresh install? The inability to repair my system, makes one wonder about whether or not Kaspersky or McAfee actually did something good for a change. And that my system is 'broken', and unrepairable, because an expensive anti-malware utility did something to make it unacceptably fixed. Windows needs to be to reinstall the corruption. Feel free to post an alternative theory. nb. Please strive for coherency as we're stock full of idiotic gibberish over here. We can't accept any more this year, I'm afraid.

OK. Let's assume that every new PC on the planet is riddled with spyware and God knows what else, installed by the manufacturer and all directed against you. Fine.

As my post quite clearly (and correctly) described a situation which affects a few hundred million people, I don't why you would make that assumption? Is it because DELL sends technicians to break into my apartment after I politely asked them to kindly leave? On account of the fact they stared at my Latitude for 35 minutes without touching it. I couldn't even make this insanity up. And there is LOTS of it. I could show you evidence of ALL of it, but then...you already know about all the months of DELL insanity....don't you? Nothing else seems plausible, to explain your seemingly fierce desire to ignore simple, open questions; irrefutable evidence and fling off every shred of decency...in order to simply post lies, instead. I apologise if my sole theory which explains your unexplained behaviour is incorrect; but then I've never been very good at answering for those who won't answer for themselves.

Though it's not surprising in this self-centered world, no one has ever even asked me why I was devastated and distraught, and "in denial", stubbornly refusing (in my ignorance) to accept the professional advice of the expert DELL technicians who all flatly told me they had to take my corrupted HDD from me in order to put a 'new' one in. Which you yourself scorned, as being ludicrous. You were right. For once, and only once. How ironic. But then I should probably let bygones be bygones, or I risk pushing the boundaries of brash, if I haven't sailed past that dangerous line already. I've been trying to let bygones be bygones but it seems the other side is loathe to end the one-sided hostility.

The answer is to format the hard drive and install another operating system yourself. The Windows DVD I mentioned will do this for you, or, if you dont trust Microsoft, you can get something similar for free from Linux. All of these will install correctly with hardly any input from you.

It wasn't the answer five months, 140 zero-filled drives, 20 brand new drives, $20,000, a destroyed year, a probably-terminally damaged career and a long-since departed girlfriend ago....and it's not the answer now. Stop idiotically feigning such ludicrous ignorance of basic Windows functionality. You're embarrassing yourself. I have subsystems going on like you wouldn't believe. I have attempted surely every possible angle of attacking it. My unattended.xml files are simply ignored when I create endless WAIK images. Every Linux distribution including Centos and Rescateux exacerbate it! This thing thrives on the Linux kernel. Windows Server 2003 and 2008 simply blunts the overwhelming corruption, and I'm obviously given "ACCESS DENIED" messages should I attempt to haughtily turn one of my embedded endpoints into a Domain Controller. There are thousands of manifests, and I haven't figured out how to get around them when I cannot edit the Unix and MacOS subsystems on my drives, using specific tools which are designed for exactly that purpose. And every Genuine Advantage disc I buy is packed full of .xml files. There are simply too many manifests to edit. Thousands of them. I cannot edit them all, and I cannot see a way out when I have a margin of error < 0 bytes (or perhaps you haven't yet come across null or .lck yet).

There is no way out, once a drive comes within radio frequency of one of an infected drive. Everything is completely and expressly designed to protect Endpoints from a dope end user trying to reformat company assets. Rest assured, I was a dope end user five months ago. Rest assured, I know a great deal now, and what I know is that you are either:

a) completely new to computers and still figuring out the Start Menu; or

B) lying - inexplicably - and feigning implausible levels of ignorance.

next time do business with the farang companies.. the ones with a website invaide it or soemthing has genuin windows..

I bought an ASUS from InvadeIT. Top fellows there, but it was corrupted as easily as any NTFS / DOS / exFAT / FAT12/16/32 / EXT2/3/4 / MacOS formatted hard drive. But perhaps, I've got that the wrong way around.

The odds of getting four dysfunctional drives in a row are extraordinarily low (I presume you have experimented with a couple of different brands by now). Modern hard drives are constantly doing on the fly error correction, they have to and its normal. It's when the drive can't self-correct errors that you have problems. And if you a laptop with a legit copy of Windows pre-installed it will have been done by the manufacturer and is almost certainly ok. You don't need to worry about this stuff.

Four? lol. sigh. We must be nearing on forty now, or we will be shortly. You're incorrect about the OEM Windows images, and you can confirm this for yourself at...um...< any shop selling computers in the country >? Do some research on default settings, and compare and contrast. Don't forget to have a look at the hidden files. Oh, definitely don't forget the hidden AND invisible files, whatever you do. Oh, and try not to forget the 500,000 NON-EXISTENT files installed by both OEM Windows and - unbelievably - by "GET GENUINE" Microsoft Windows mailed by Microsoft Singapore.

f94o0hhcxkb16rrp0xb0.png

1. You need to start worrying a LONG time before then, I'm afraid. But then you need to read about TEAK branding and IE Active Setup.

2. Patches patch like Band-Aids placed on a fractured femur spurting blood. The flow of blood continues, unabated - recent Microsoft patches for exploits I 'privately' (no doubt, one of untold gazillions) informed them of six months ago.

3. You need to go to a computer store and look at the default firewall rules in every OEM Win7 image in Thailand, or...all of SE Asia? (I've bought from Singapore and Malaysia, which suggests strongly this is not something unique to Thailand). Before you head in to ponder the hundred or two hundred default Windows Firewall rules - all set to "Allow", all set to "No Override" - you should probably Google the Win7 defaults. You might fall off your chair, whether you're on a chair or not.

4. Backing up would be a delight, but I fear you have gravely misunderstood the situation...which - unfathomably - appears to be that my money cannot buy anything to backup. Yes, I find it peculiar as well. Maybe a bit more disconcerting than peculiar.

5. The Windows antivirus? MSSE (FEP) force-feeds hacker hotfixes with no possible relevance to my systems onto my systems, ignoring all Windows settings. I have streaming videos and hundreds of screenshots proving this. I paid Microsoft experts $600 to remotely share control of my desktop whilst I produced it in real time. And then uninstalled both MSE and the hacker hotfix and repeated the demonstration. They logged off without saying anything. They f charged my card, the criminals.

nb. Note the enumerated filecount in the image above. On a fresh install, Windows says ~70,000. CMD says ~80,000. MSSE says ~480,000. The Microsoft Malicious Software Insertion Tool says ~440,000. WinDefender says ~430,000. Seagate File Recovery says ~500,000. I have repeated this experiment on brand new drives and zero-filled drives dozens of times with painfully approximate results. If that's not evidence of corruption on a scale far exceeding my humble filthy corrupted drives, then you work for Microsoft or you're invested. No other possibility exists - a child can put those dots together.

Pity Microsoft is given a ~400,000 file margin for error. I'm given ~0-80 bytes to work with. This seems unfair.

I've tried very hard to be pleasant and helpful, but it's a complete waste of time.

The OP is delusional and that's why no one in Pantip (or anywhere else, including Dell Asia) wants anything to do with him or his money. They have realised that no matter what they do they cant possibly satisfy him, as he wants things that just dont exist, and finds problems where there are none.

You're a disgraceful human being and it's a disgraceful world that allows such brazen indecency to flourish, unsanctioned. Please respond to direct simple questions, acknowledge the evidence presented or kindly take your outrageous shame...elsewhere.

What is your relationship with DELL Thailand, DELL Australia or DELL Global?

Is it delusional to politely ask why, in 2011, a DELL technician replacing a DELL.co.th corrupted hard drive that they claimed for three days was irrevocably ruined and had to be replaced - a claim you yourself identified as ludicrously false - placed non-existent proprietary firmware and outdated and unsupported drivers on that new drive? Seems about as valid a question as questions get.

Do you know what CompleteCover EXTRAS comprehensive insurance is? Do you know how much I paid for it? My Latitude hasn't powered on since ~March. It lay on the floor for four months as DELL ignored support pleas and screened my calls. I can throw the machine on the ground and I'm supposed to be covered. NEXT BUSINESS DAY ON SITE covered. But when a criminal DELL technician corrupts my entire network, I'm not covered? My warranties and extras insurance doesn't cover that? It's delusional, to expect them to provide support...for that.

zbcdr77nqgzddnmzbz5k.png

Delusional? That's a good one. You're making the laughable claim that all of Pantip have gotten together and decided they "want nothing to do with a delusional man's money".

That...would be something. You're very good at commerce, aren't you.

I took my Latitude (with all it's worthless warranties) into a DELL store five weeks ago. I laughed and made it very clear I wanted to PAY for it to be fixed and I didn't care how much it cost, and would they like my credit card or cash in advance, etc. Five weeks ago. I guess they're just super incredibly busy. I'm waiting by the phone.

Whilst I wait by the phone, my custom-build desktop with its ASUS Rampage Gene II motherboard, Seagate hard drive with Intel controllers and AMD graphics card (i.e. NO DELL) is logging windowsupdate.log files thinking it's a DELL PowerEdge server. Strange, no?

2010-11-20 18:53:31:957 988 8b0 Report *********** Report: Initializing static reporting data ***********2010-11-20 18:53:31:957 988 8b0 Report * OS Version = 6.1.7600.0.0.66304

2010-11-20 18:53:31:957 988 8b0 Report * OS Product Type = 0x0000000B

2010-11-20 18:53:31:957 988 8b0 Report * Computer Brand = Dell Computer Corporation

2010-11-20 18:53:31:957 988 8b0 Report * Computer Model = PowerEdge 860

2010-11-20 18:53:31:957 988 8b0 Report * Bios Revision = A05

2010-11-20 18:53:31:957 988 8b0 Report * Bios Name = Phoenix ROM BIOS PLUS Version 1.10 A05

2010-11-20 18:53:31:957 988 8b0 Report * Bios Release Date = 2007-10-04T00:00:00

2010-11-20 18:53:31:957 988 8b0 Report * Locale ID = 1033

2010-11-20 18:53:31:972 988 8b0 AU Successfully wrote event for AU health state:0

2010-11-20 18:53:31:972 988 8b0 AU Successfully wrote event for AU health state:0

2010-11-20 18:53:31:972 988 8b0 AU AU finished delayed initialization

2010-11-20 18:53:31:972 988 8b0 AU AU setting next sqm report timeout to 2010-11-22 02:53:31

2010-11-20 18:53:37:011 988 744 Report CWERReporter finishing event handling. (00000000)

2010-11-20 18:55:38:705 988 8b0 AU AU initiates service shutdown

2010-11-20 18:55:38:705 988 8b0 AU ########### AU: Uninitializing Automatic Updates ###########

2010-11-20 18:55:38:720 988 8b0 Report CWERReporter finishing event handling. (00000000)

2010-11-20 18:55:38:970 988 8b0 Service *********

2010-11-20 18:55:38:970 988 8b0 Service ** END ** Service: Service exit [Exit code = 0x240001]

2010-11-20 18:55:38:970 988 8b0 Service *************

2010-11-20 19:09:51:491 972 b04 Misc =========== Logging initialized (build: 7.3.7600.16385, tz: -0800) ===========

2010-11-20 19:09:51:537 972 b04 Misc = Process: D:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe

2010-11-20 19:09:51:553 972 b04 Misc = Module: d:\windows\system32\wuaueng.dll

2010-11-20 19:09:51:491 972 b04 Service *************

2010-11-20 19:09:51:662 972 b04 Service ** START ** Service: Service startup

2010-11-20 19:09:51:709 972 b04 Service *********

2010-11-20 19:10:02:036 972 b04 Agent * WU client version 7.3.7600.16385

2010-11-20 19:10:05:187 972 b04 Agent * Base directory: D:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution

2010-11-20 19:10:10:070 972 b04 Agent * Access type: No proxy

2010-11-20 19:10:24:063 972 b04 Agent * Network state: Connected

2010-11-20 19:13:19:332 972 b04 Report CWERReporter::Init succeeded

2010-11-20 19:13:19:332 972 b04 Agent *********** Agent: Initializing Windows Update Agent ***********

2010-11-20 19:13:19:332 972 b04 Agent *********** Agent: Initializing global settings cache ***********

I think it's strange, and not just because one day my DELL account looked like this.

ojq6fzx2i4h85ie1f2q1.png

The next day, back to my Latitude and it's five active warranties which DELL won't honour, on account of the fact that honoring them would be a little bit....redundant.

Just between you and me, I'm pretty happy if they leave it at that. Physically wrestling with a DELL technician frantically trying to shove his way back into my apartment to (as it turned out) attempt to force-retrieve my Latitude keypad (the ONLY thing he brought, five months after the previous DELL technician left with a 2000 bt tip for ruining my life) is insanity which is - quite frankly - too insane for my likings. I think I've had enough of DELL criminals, for one lifetime. I'm pretty happy to call it quits if they are. Can you ask them why they're not? Something tells me, you'd have a direct line to one of the criminals.

But when DELL Australia won't even send automated responses to my Support requests, and when DELL Global immediately censors my single thread on DELL Community Forum asking for answers, on account of an overwhelming urgent need to protect my privacy (when I'd redacted everything but my first name - how...thoughtful of them), perhaps that's asking too much of a mere, low-level forum troll commissioned to post filthy noise. But now look at what you've done, you clumsy troll. I was quite obviously comfortable with staying silent, but you screwed up your job and made me emotional.

And now look at what you've done. Bad troll, bad.

Reminds me, I need to watch the movie Beautiful Mind again.

Mel Gibson was great in Conspiracy Theory, too. I can picture the walls of his room plastered with newspaper clippings . . . .

Well I did try to help you. If you don't my advice that's just fine, but I could do without the patronism. I suggest you get rid of your computer and buy a tablet. An iPad would probably be best in your case.

No I think you misread my tone. I am fully aware your advice was helpful, and I appreciate it. I assure you my ignorance is colossal and it would be a decade before I would be in the position to patronise anyone.

But whilst my writing skills leave something to be desired, my response wasn't intended to be dismissive - but more of a discussion.

The IEAK (not TEAK, my bad) branding issue is a big issue - you can read about it on this Technet page. http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/ie/bb219541

Basically, as I understand it, whomever is deploying "web-based solutions" has the ability to deploy just about whatever they wish and it will come through Windows Updates using the .NET Framework and DCOM Services. I can't turn DCOM or RPC services off. They're all grayed out. And if I figure out a way to deactivate them, Windows Cannot Repair This System.

I don't know enough about Windows to know if it's possible to run Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 without .NET at all, but if it is, please let me know as whomever is controlling my Windows Updates is not friendly.

lhqul0jooh0kdztfx64f.png

What I desperately need to find is someone who is proficient in .NET, Visual Basic and C++. As I can't make heads or tails of it, but when I first read about Windows Installer 5.0 functionality, and Distributed / Atomic Transactions, I almost fainted. And I don't think it's unreasonable to wonder why all the experts were seemingly unaware of what I'd been describing (in my ignorance) pretty descriptively and accurately.

What I don't understand is why people believe I'm insane when I ask for help? It's almost as mind-boggling as when experts inform me that I know nothing, immediately after I open with "I don't know squat but...can someone explain this to me?"

No one explains. They suddenly become Internet Psychiatrists, who mistakenly believe I have asked them a very different question. Rather than counter my evidence with opinions about mental health, could I bother you to substitute those unsupported opinions with some supported evidence? Please run the Aaron Stebner (Microsoft .NET whiz) .NET Removal Utility and post the output? Don't worry, Aaron and Microsoft won't allow his tool to remove anything that it detects as non-native to your OS. So it will only try to remove anything that shouldn't be there. The fact that you could replace any .NET Frameworks mistakenly removed as easily as clicking a button is apparently too great a risk to allow.

Of course, if you're hijacked by .NET...? You're out of luck, it would seem.

======================================================================

[07/28/11,14:17:47] Beginning of new cleanup utility session

[07/28/11,14:17:47] Build created on January 17, 2011

[07/28/11,14:17:47] Detected operating system: Windows 7 (x64)

[07/28/11,14:17:47] Launching process 'change user /install' now

[07/28/11,14:17:47] Process successfully launched. Waiting 4294967 seconds for it to complete.

[07/28/11,14:17:47] ***WARNING*** Process 'change user /install' exited with return code 1

[07/28/11,14:17:47] Install state for .NET Framework 1.0: not installed.

[07/28/11,14:17:47] Install state for .NET Framework 1.1: not installed.

[07/28/11,14:17:47] Install state for .NET Framework 2.0: installed with service pack 2.

[07/28/11,14:17:47] Install state for .NET Framework 3.0: installed with service pack 2.

[07/28/11,14:17:47] Install state for .NET Framework 3.5: installed with service pack 1.

[07/28/11,14:17:47] Install state for .NET Framework 4 Client: not installed.

[07/28/11,14:17:47] Install state for .NET Framework 4 Full: not installed.

[07/28/11,14:17:47] Not adding product '.NET Framework - All Versions' because the OS condition does not match

[07/28/11,14:17:47] Not adding product '.NET Framework - All Versions (Tablet PC and Media Center)' because the OS condition does not match

[07/28/11,14:17:47] Not adding product '.NET Framework - All Versions (Windows Server 2003)' because the OS condition does not match

[07/28/11,14:17:47] Not adding product '.NET Framework - All Versions (Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008)' because the OS condition does not match

[07/28/11,14:17:47] Not adding product '.NET Framework 2.0' because the OS condition does not match

[07/28/11,14:17:47] Not adding product '.NET Framework 3.0' because the OS condition does not match

[07/28/11,14:17:47] Not adding product '.NET Framework 3.5' because the OS condition does not match

[07/28/11,14:17:55] Starting cleanup for product .NET Framework - All Versions (Windows 7)

[07/28/11,14:17:55] Section [stop Services - .NET Framework Common] - start parsing entries

[07/28/11,14:17:55] Found entry msiserver, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:55] Attempting to stop the service 'msiserver'

[07/28/11,14:17:55] The service 'msiserver' was already stopped

[07/28/11,14:17:55] Found entry httpfilter, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:55] Attempting to stop the service 'httpfilter'

[07/28/11,14:17:55] ***WARNING*** Failed to open the service 'httpfilter'

[07/28/11,14:17:55] Found entry msftpsvc, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:55] Attempting to stop the service 'msftpsvc'

[07/28/11,14:17:55] ***WARNING*** Failed to open the service 'msftpsvc'

[07/28/11,14:17:55] Found entry nntpsvc, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:55] Attempting to stop the service 'nntpsvc'

[07/28/11,14:17:55] ***WARNING*** Failed to open the service 'nntpsvc'

[07/28/11,14:17:55] Found entry smtpsvc, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:55] Attempting to stop the service 'smtpsvc'

[07/28/11,14:17:55] ***WARNING*** Failed to open the service 'smtpsvc'

[07/28/11,14:17:55] Found entry w3svc, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:55] Attempting to stop the service 'w3svc'

[07/28/11,14:17:55] ***WARNING*** Failed to open the service 'w3svc'

[07/28/11,14:17:55] Found entry iisadmin, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:55] Attempting to stop the service 'iisadmin'

[07/28/11,14:17:55] ***WARNING*** Failed to open the service 'iisadmin'

[07/28/11,14:17:55] Section [stop Services - .NET Framework Common] - stop parsing entries

[07/28/11,14:17:55] Section [Product Codes - .NET Framework 4] - start parsing entries

[07/28/11,14:17:55] Found entry {0A0CADCF-78DA-33C4-A350-CD51849B9702}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:55] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {0A0CADCF-78DA-33C4-A350-CD51849B9702}' now

[07/28/11,14:17:55] Process successfully launched. Waiting 60 seconds for it to complete.

[07/28/11,14:17:55] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {0A0CADCF-78DA-33C4-A350-CD51849B9702}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:17:55] Found entry {8E34682C-8118-31F1-BC4C-98CD9675E1C2}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:56] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {8E34682C-8118-31F1-BC4C-98CD9675E1C2}' now

[07/28/11,14:17:56] Process successfully launched. Waiting 60 seconds for it to complete.

[07/28/11,14:17:56] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {8E34682C-8118-31F1-BC4C-98CD9675E1C2}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:17:56] Found entry {3C3901C5-3455-3E0A-A214-0B093A5070A6}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:56] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {3C3901C5-3455-3E0A-A214-0B093A5070A6}' now

[07/28/11,14:17:56] Process successfully launched. Waiting 60 seconds for it to complete.

[07/28/11,14:17:56] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {3C3901C5-3455-3E0A-A214-0B093A5070A6}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:17:56] Found entry {F5B09CFD-F0B2-36AF-8DF4-1DF6B63FC7B4}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:56] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {F5B09CFD-F0B2-36AF-8DF4-1DF6B63FC7B4}' now

[07/28/11,14:17:56] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {F5B09CFD-F0B2-36AF-8DF4-1DF6B63FC7B4}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:17:56] Section [Product Codes - .NET Framework 4] - stop parsing entries

[07/28/11,14:17:56] Section [Product Codes - .NET Framework 1.1] - start parsing entries

[07/28/11,14:17:56] Found entry {CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:56] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}' now

[07/28/11,14:17:56] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:17:56] Section [Product Codes - .NET Framework 1.1] - stop parsing entries

[07/28/11,14:17:56] Section [Product Codes - .NET Framework 1.0] - start parsing entries

[07/28/11,14:17:56] Found entry {B43357AA-3A6D-4D94-B56E-43C44D09E548}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:56] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {B43357AA-3A6D-4D94-B56E-43C44D09E548}' now

[07/28/11,14:17:56] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {B43357AA-3A6D-4D94-B56E-43C44D09E548}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:17:56] Found entry {20F1FFAF-1BFF-450C-A8C7-03D1BE24B950}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:56] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {20F1FFAF-1BFF-450C-A8C7-03D1BE24B950}' now

[07/28/11,14:17:56] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {20F1FFAF-1BFF-450C-A8C7-03D1BE24B950}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:17:56] Found entry {660BA74D-476A-4644-8EA3-27018B64B9C0}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:56] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {660BA74D-476A-4644-8EA3-27018B64B9C0}' now

[07/28/11,14:17:56] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {660BA74D-476A-4644-8EA3-27018B64B9C0}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:17:56] Found entry {1FE28984-90B9-46B1-ABB1-75D1F4B321FE}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:56] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {1FE28984-90B9-46B1-ABB1-75D1F4B321FE}' now

[07/28/11,14:17:56] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {1FE28984-90B9-46B1-ABB1-75D1F4B321FE}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:17:56] Found entry {6B908BF7-A583-4962-B068-69657D87CD56}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:56] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {6B908BF7-A583-4962-B068-69657D87CD56}' now

[07/28/11,14:17:56] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {6B908BF7-A583-4962-B068-69657D87CD56}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:17:56] Found entry {015F2BEE-F15C-41F7-9637-47A5353A0E29}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:56] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {015F2BEE-F15C-41F7-9637-47A5353A0E29}' now

[07/28/11,14:17:56] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {015F2BEE-F15C-41F7-9637-47A5353A0E29}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:17:56] Found entry {0D0AB9F0-3428-4444-9589-E4CA5DCA6AEE}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:56] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {0D0AB9F0-3428-4444-9589-E4CA5DCA6AEE}' now

[07/28/11,14:17:56] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {0D0AB9F0-3428-4444-9589-E4CA5DCA6AEE}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:17:56] Found entry {6633E9ED-A6B5-4BA9-8A99-F8EF35A80F0F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:56] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {6633E9ED-A6B5-4BA9-8A99-F8EF35A80F0F}' now

[07/28/11,14:17:56] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {6633E9ED-A6B5-4BA9-8A99-F8EF35A80F0F}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:17:56] Found entry {0388908D-56C8-4B0F-8EEE-777189680CEF}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:56] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {0388908D-56C8-4B0F-8EEE-777189680CEF}' now

[07/28/11,14:17:56] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {0388908D-56C8-4B0F-8EEE-777189680CEF}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:17:56] Found entry {CDC9D357-66D4-47D2-8036-19403C68B8C2}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:56] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {CDC9D357-66D4-47D2-8036-19403C68B8C2}' now

[07/28/11,14:17:56] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {CDC9D357-66D4-47D2-8036-19403C68B8C2}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:17:56] Found entry {06DFD541-F304-4A86-9F0F-24B772290C74}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:56] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {06DFD541-F304-4A86-9F0F-24B772290C74}' now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Process successfully launched. Waiting 60 seconds for it to complete.

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {06DFD541-F304-4A86-9F0F-24B772290C74}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry {DDCBC011-AE9A-40B0-8C8C-77A8BE460A15}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {DDCBC011-AE9A-40B0-8C8C-77A8BE460A15}' now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Process successfully launched. Waiting 60 seconds for it to complete.

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {DDCBC011-AE9A-40B0-8C8C-77A8BE460A15}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry {2BE71C4B-DDFC-4782-A3A5-B8E3DA53EF1B}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {2BE71C4B-DDFC-4782-A3A5-B8E3DA53EF1B}' now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {2BE71C4B-DDFC-4782-A3A5-B8E3DA53EF1B}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry {51E18B09-2816-4D8F-908F-7CF7ECE0F51B}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {51E18B09-2816-4D8F-908F-7CF7ECE0F51B}' now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {51E18B09-2816-4D8F-908F-7CF7ECE0F51B}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry {30F00D74-F3A2-4512-8EAA-E14DA2F90434}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {30F00D74-F3A2-4512-8EAA-E14DA2F90434}' now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {30F00D74-F3A2-4512-8EAA-E14DA2F90434}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry {B53745D2-36BB-4650-8AFF-DB3C298F9F68}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {B53745D2-36BB-4650-8AFF-DB3C298F9F68}' now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {B53745D2-36BB-4650-8AFF-DB3C298F9F68}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry {47C5B6D7-83C4-49FA-8E5E-7834058AE6A8}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {47C5B6D7-83C4-49FA-8E5E-7834058AE6A8}' now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {47C5B6D7-83C4-49FA-8E5E-7834058AE6A8}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry {676641D8-83BE-4E3C-8DDB-D4CDBFAB92F8}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {676641D8-83BE-4E3C-8DDB-D4CDBFAB92F8}' now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {676641D8-83BE-4E3C-8DDB-D4CDBFAB92F8}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry {846232AE-EF8E-43F2-8540-B150A9EAE004}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {846232AE-EF8E-43F2-8540-B150A9EAE004}' now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {846232AE-EF8E-43F2-8540-B150A9EAE004}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry {AFAA5561-090E-415D-985E-146099716875}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {AFAA5561-090E-415D-985E-146099716875}' now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {AFAA5561-090E-415D-985E-146099716875}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry {20797E0C-8E4B-4285-97A6-685F3A4F0016}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {20797E0C-8E4B-4285-97A6-685F3A4F0016}' now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {20797E0C-8E4B-4285-97A6-685F3A4F0016}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry {6653C7BA-C2A5-4DF1-93E8-5E4FF66AD04C}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {6653C7BA-C2A5-4DF1-93E8-5E4FF66AD04C}' now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {6653C7BA-C2A5-4DF1-93E8-5E4FF66AD04C}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry {3FCBA11D-C023-42AA-87D2-14F3B330EC2F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {3FCBA11D-C023-42AA-87D2-14F3B330EC2F}' now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {3FCBA11D-C023-42AA-87D2-14F3B330EC2F}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry {E5D371F1-463D-4D30-9FE9-EC73A093F78E}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {E5D371F1-463D-4D30-9FE9-EC73A093F78E}' now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {E5D371F1-463D-4D30-9FE9-EC73A093F78E}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry {54C8254E-D68E-490C-9126-57999F4B1BBF}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {54C8254E-D68E-490C-9126-57999F4B1BBF}' now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {54C8254E-D68E-490C-9126-57999F4B1BBF}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry {4498E2C0-8F1F-41D0-ADB3-C00B2E43FF59}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {4498E2C0-8F1F-41D0-ADB3-C00B2E43FF59}' now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {4498E2C0-8F1F-41D0-ADB3-C00B2E43FF59}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Section [Product Codes - .NET Framework 1.0] - stop parsing entries

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Section [Directories - .NET Framework Common] - start parsing entries

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %11%\URTTemp, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Section [Directories - .NET Framework Common] - stop parsing entries

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Section [Directories - .NET Framework 1.0] - start parsing entries

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\Accessibility\1.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\cscompmgd\7.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\CustomMarshalers\1.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\IEExecRemote\1.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\IEHost\1.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\IIEHost\1.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\ISymWrapper\1.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\Microsoft.JScript\7.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\Microsoft.VisualBasic.Vsa\7.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\Microsoft.VisualBasic\7.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\Microsoft.VisualC\7.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\Microsoft.Vsa.Vb.CodeDOMProcessor\7.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\Microsoft.Vsa\7.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\Microsoft_VsaVb\7.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\mscorcfg\1.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\Regcode\1.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.Configuration.Install\1.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.Data\1.0.3300.0__b77a5c561934e089, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.Design\1.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.DirectoryServices\1.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.Drawing.Design\1.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.Drawing\1.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.EnterpriseServices\1.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.Management\1.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.Messaging\1.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.Runtime.Remoting\1.0.3300.0__b77a5c561934e089, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Soap\1.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.Security\1.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.ServiceProcess\1.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.Web.RegularExpressions\1.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.Web.Services\1.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.Web\1.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.Windows.Forms\1.0.3300.0__b77a5c561934e089, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.Xml\1.0.3300.0__b77a5c561934e089, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System\1.0.3300.0__b77a5c561934e089, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\NativeImages1_v1.0.3705\CustomMarshalers, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\NativeImages1_v1.0.3705\mscorlib, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\NativeImages1_v1.0.3705\System, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\NativeImages1_v1.0.3705\System.Design, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\NativeImages1_v1.0.3705\System.Drawing, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\NativeImages1_v1.0.3705\System.Drawing.Design, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\NativeImages1_v1.0.3705\System.Windows.Forms, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\NativeImages1_v1.0.3705\System.Xml, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Section [Directories - .NET Framework 1.0] - stop parsing entries

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Section [Directories - .NET Framework 1.1] - start parsing entries

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\Accessibility\1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\cscompmgd\7.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\CustomMarshalers\1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\IEExecRemote\1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\IEHost\1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\IIEHost\1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\ISymWrapper\1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\Microsoft.JScript\7.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\Microsoft.VisualBasic.Vsa\7.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\Microsoft.VisualBasic\7.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\Microsoft.VisualC\7.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\Microsoft.Vsa.Vb.CodeDOMProcessor\7.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\Microsoft.Vsa\7.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\Microsoft_VsaVb\7.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\mscorcfg\1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\Regcode\1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.Configuration.Install\1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.Data.OracleClient\1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.Data\1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.Design\1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.DirectoryServices\1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.Drawing.Design\1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.Drawing\1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.EnterpriseServices\1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.Management\1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.Messaging\1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.Runtime.Remoting\1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Soap\1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.Security\1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.ServiceProcess\1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.Web.Mobile\1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.Web.RegularExpressions\1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.Web.Services\1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.Web\1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.Windows.Forms\1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.Xml\1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System\1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\NativeImages1_v1.1.4322\CustomMarshalers, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\NativeImages1_v1.1.4322\mscorlib, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\NativeImages1_v1.1.4322\System, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\NativeImages1_v1.1.4322\System.Design, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\NativeImages1_v1.1.4322\System.Drawing, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\NativeImages1_v1.1.4322\System.Drawing.Design, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\NativeImages1_v1.1.4322\System.Windows.Forms, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Assembly\NativeImages1_v1.1.4322\System.Xml, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Updates, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Section [Directories - .NET Framework 1.1] - stop parsing entries

[07/28/11,14:17:57] Section [Directories - .NET Framework 4] - start parsing entries

................. ** 45 pages of (non) deleted entries edited out **.................

[07/28/11,14:18:03] Section [Registry - .NET Framework 4 (Wow6432Node)] - stop parsing entries

[07/28/11,14:18:03] Cleanup succeeded for product .NET Framework - All Versions (Windows 7)

Here's a cute trick. I can reproduce that output indefinitely. The .NET Removal Utility doesn't remove a thing on my system.

Other questions:

1. It detects .NET Frameworks 1.0 and 1.1 as "Not Installed". Why does it then spend 40-odd pages failing to delete 1.0 and 1.1 entries?

2. It detects a stack of Frameworks as being native to my OS. I don't want them to be native to my Genuine Advantage Windows 7 for the sole reason that they're not default. How can I clean them when Aaron's Tool is listed by Microsoft as the "FINAL SOLUTION" for .NET Framework removal issues.

Or, back to my first question in this thread, Genuine Advantage Windows in SE. Asia. What's the story?

This must be related to Stuxnet, I had similar problems since I began researching more about the virus then I received several anonymous emails instructing me to cease and desist.

huh.gif I have sent emails to Microsoft at the height of my wondering why they accused my evidence of lying, pleading / asking them for instructions as to what they wanted me to do. No instructions came.

The only reason I'm going public is to enlist expert help. All I want is for things to go back to normal. And HP handing me a brand new Pavilion after 7 weeks of 'fixing' it, with everyone going silent inside HP Service Center when I place UBCD in and ask them what all the error messages and corruption means, and how could winmail.exe be for the user's benefit when it's Hidden and Invisible as it (and thousands of other .dll / .exe / .js / xxx hidden and invisible files) were on that Pavilion....this is not normal.

Many apps are written in .NET, so yes, it is a necessary component. Unlike XP, the .NET runtime is installed by default on Vista/Win7, which is a good thing. Many users get confused as to what version of .NET to install, so having it installed along with the operating system simplifies things.

Whilst one must always be internally watchful of signs of mental illness, your prognoses will carry a bit more weight with me if they were backed up by something more tangible. Like explanations / theories / hypotheses for why Microsoft / Aaron's .NET Removal Tool produces contradictory / nonsensical output.

From a Removal attempt minutes ago:

[07/28/11,14:47:49] Starting cleanup for product .NET Framework 1.0

[07/28/11,14:47:49] Section [stop Services - .NET Framework Common] - start parsing entries

[07/28/11,14:47:49] Found entry msiserver, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:49] Attempting to stop the service 'msiserver'

[07/28/11,14:47:49] The service 'msiserver' was already stopped

[07/28/11,14:47:49] Found entry httpfilter, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:49] Attempting to stop the service 'httpfilter'

[07/28/11,14:47:49] ***WARNING*** Failed to open the service 'httpfilter'

[07/28/11,14:47:49] Found entry msftpsvc, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:49] Attempting to stop the service 'msftpsvc'

[07/28/11,14:47:49] ***WARNING*** Failed to open the service 'msftpsvc'

[07/28/11,14:47:49] Found entry nntpsvc, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:49] Attempting to stop the service 'nntpsvc'

[07/28/11,14:47:49] ***WARNING*** Failed to open the service 'nntpsvc'

[07/28/11,14:47:49] Found entry smtpsvc, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:49] Attempting to stop the service 'smtpsvc'

[07/28/11,14:47:49] ***WARNING*** Failed to open the service 'smtpsvc'

[07/28/11,14:47:49] Found entry w3svc, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:49] Attempting to stop the service 'w3svc'

[07/28/11,14:47:49] ***WARNING*** Failed to open the service 'w3svc'

[07/28/11,14:47:49] Found entry iisadmin, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:49] Attempting to stop the service 'iisadmin'

[07/28/11,14:47:49] ***WARNING*** Failed to open the service 'iisadmin'

[07/28/11,14:47:49] Section [stop Services - .NET Framework Common] - stop parsing entries

[07/28/11,14:47:50] Section [Product Codes - .NET Framework 1.0] - start parsing entries

[07/28/11,14:47:50] Found entry {B43357AA-3A6D-4D94-B56E-43C44D09E548}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:50] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {B43357AA-3A6D-4D94-B56E-43C44D09E548}' now

[07/28/11,14:47:50] Process successfully launched. Waiting 60 seconds for it to complete.

[07/28/11,14:47:50] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {B43357AA-3A6D-4D94-B56E-43C44D09E548}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:47:50] Found entry {20F1FFAF-1BFF-450C-A8C7-03D1BE24B950}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:50] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {20F1FFAF-1BFF-450C-A8C7-03D1BE24B950}' now

[07/28/11,14:47:50] Process successfully launched. Waiting 60 seconds for it to complete.

[07/28/11,14:47:50] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {20F1FFAF-1BFF-450C-A8C7-03D1BE24B950}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:47:50] Found entry {660BA74D-476A-4644-8EA3-27018B64B9C0}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:50] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {660BA74D-476A-4644-8EA3-27018B64B9C0}' now

[07/28/11,14:47:50] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {660BA74D-476A-4644-8EA3-27018B64B9C0}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:47:50] Found entry {1FE28984-90B9-46B1-ABB1-75D1F4B321FE}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:50] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {1FE28984-90B9-46B1-ABB1-75D1F4B321FE}' now

[07/28/11,14:47:50] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {1FE28984-90B9-46B1-ABB1-75D1F4B321FE}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:47:50] Found entry {6B908BF7-A583-4962-B068-69657D87CD56}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:50] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {6B908BF7-A583-4962-B068-69657D87CD56}' now

[07/28/11,14:47:50] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {6B908BF7-A583-4962-B068-69657D87CD56}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:47:50] Found entry {015F2BEE-F15C-41F7-9637-47A5353A0E29}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:50] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {015F2BEE-F15C-41F7-9637-47A5353A0E29}' now

[07/28/11,14:47:50] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {015F2BEE-F15C-41F7-9637-47A5353A0E29}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:47:50] Found entry {0D0AB9F0-3428-4444-9589-E4CA5DCA6AEE}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:50] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {0D0AB9F0-3428-4444-9589-E4CA5DCA6AEE}' now

[07/28/11,14:47:50] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {0D0AB9F0-3428-4444-9589-E4CA5DCA6AEE}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:47:50] Found entry {6633E9ED-A6B5-4BA9-8A99-F8EF35A80F0F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:50] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {6633E9ED-A6B5-4BA9-8A99-F8EF35A80F0F}' now

[07/28/11,14:47:50] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {6633E9ED-A6B5-4BA9-8A99-F8EF35A80F0F}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:47:50] Found entry {0388908D-56C8-4B0F-8EEE-777189680CEF}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:50] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {0388908D-56C8-4B0F-8EEE-777189680CEF}' now

[07/28/11,14:47:50] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {0388908D-56C8-4B0F-8EEE-777189680CEF}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:47:50] Found entry {CDC9D357-66D4-47D2-8036-19403C68B8C2}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:50] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {CDC9D357-66D4-47D2-8036-19403C68B8C2}' now

[07/28/11,14:47:50] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {CDC9D357-66D4-47D2-8036-19403C68B8C2}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:47:50] Found entry {06DFD541-F304-4A86-9F0F-24B772290C74}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:50] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {06DFD541-F304-4A86-9F0F-24B772290C74}' now

[07/28/11,14:47:50] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {06DFD541-F304-4A86-9F0F-24B772290C74}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:47:50] Found entry {DDCBC011-AE9A-40B0-8C8C-77A8BE460A15}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:50] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {DDCBC011-AE9A-40B0-8C8C-77A8BE460A15}' now

[07/28/11,14:47:50] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {DDCBC011-AE9A-40B0-8C8C-77A8BE460A15}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:47:50] Found entry {2BE71C4B-DDFC-4782-A3A5-B8E3DA53EF1B}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:50] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {2BE71C4B-DDFC-4782-A3A5-B8E3DA53EF1B}' now

[07/28/11,14:47:50] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {2BE71C4B-DDFC-4782-A3A5-B8E3DA53EF1B}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:47:50] Found entry {51E18B09-2816-4D8F-908F-7CF7ECE0F51B}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:50] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {51E18B09-2816-4D8F-908F-7CF7ECE0F51B}' now

[07/28/11,14:47:50] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {51E18B09-2816-4D8F-908F-7CF7ECE0F51B}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:47:50] Found entry {30F00D74-F3A2-4512-8EAA-E14DA2F90434}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:50] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {30F00D74-F3A2-4512-8EAA-E14DA2F90434}' now

[07/28/11,14:47:50] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {30F00D74-F3A2-4512-8EAA-E14DA2F90434}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:47:50] Found entry {B53745D2-36BB-4650-8AFF-DB3C298F9F68}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:50] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {B53745D2-36BB-4650-8AFF-DB3C298F9F68}' now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Process successfully launched. Waiting 60 seconds for it to complete.

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {B53745D2-36BB-4650-8AFF-DB3C298F9F68}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry {47C5B6D7-83C4-49FA-8E5E-7834058AE6A8}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {47C5B6D7-83C4-49FA-8E5E-7834058AE6A8}' now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Process successfully launched. Waiting 60 seconds for it to complete.

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {47C5B6D7-83C4-49FA-8E5E-7834058AE6A8}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry {676641D8-83BE-4E3C-8DDB-D4CDBFAB92F8}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {676641D8-83BE-4E3C-8DDB-D4CDBFAB92F8}' now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {676641D8-83BE-4E3C-8DDB-D4CDBFAB92F8}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry {846232AE-EF8E-43F2-8540-B150A9EAE004}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {846232AE-EF8E-43F2-8540-B150A9EAE004}' now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {846232AE-EF8E-43F2-8540-B150A9EAE004}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry {AFAA5561-090E-415D-985E-146099716875}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {AFAA5561-090E-415D-985E-146099716875}' now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {AFAA5561-090E-415D-985E-146099716875}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry {20797E0C-8E4B-4285-97A6-685F3A4F0016}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {20797E0C-8E4B-4285-97A6-685F3A4F0016}' now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {20797E0C-8E4B-4285-97A6-685F3A4F0016}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry {6653C7BA-C2A5-4DF1-93E8-5E4FF66AD04C}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {6653C7BA-C2A5-4DF1-93E8-5E4FF66AD04C}' now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {6653C7BA-C2A5-4DF1-93E8-5E4FF66AD04C}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry {3FCBA11D-C023-42AA-87D2-14F3B330EC2F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {3FCBA11D-C023-42AA-87D2-14F3B330EC2F}' now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {3FCBA11D-C023-42AA-87D2-14F3B330EC2F}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry {E5D371F1-463D-4D30-9FE9-EC73A093F78E}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {E5D371F1-463D-4D30-9FE9-EC73A093F78E}' now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {E5D371F1-463D-4D30-9FE9-EC73A093F78E}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry {54C8254E-D68E-490C-9126-57999F4B1BBF}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {54C8254E-D68E-490C-9126-57999F4B1BBF}' now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {54C8254E-D68E-490C-9126-57999F4B1BBF}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry {4498E2C0-8F1F-41D0-ADB3-C00B2E43FF59}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Launching process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {4498E2C0-8F1F-41D0-ADB3-C00B2E43FF59}' now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Process 'C:\Windows\TEMP\IXP000.TMP\msizapw.exe TP {4498E2C0-8F1F-41D0-ADB3-C00B2E43FF59}' exited with return code 0

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Section [Product Codes - .NET Framework 1.0] - stop parsing entries

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Section [Directories - .NET Framework Common] - start parsing entries

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %11%\URTTemp, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Section [Directories - .NET Framework Common] - stop parsing entries

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Section [Directories - .NET Framework 1.0] - start parsing entries

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\Accessibility\1.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\cscompmgd\7.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\CustomMarshalers\1.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\IEExecRemote\1.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\IEHost\1.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\IIEHost\1.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\ISymWrapper\1.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\Microsoft.JScript\7.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\Microsoft.VisualBasic.Vsa\7.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\Microsoft.VisualBasic\7.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\Microsoft.VisualC\7.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\Microsoft.Vsa.Vb.CodeDOMProcessor\7.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\Microsoft.Vsa\7.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\Microsoft_VsaVb\7.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\mscorcfg\1.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\Regcode\1.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.Configuration.Install\1.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.Data\1.0.3300.0__b77a5c561934e089, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.Design\1.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.DirectoryServices\1.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.Drawing.Design\1.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.Drawing\1.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.EnterpriseServices\1.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.Management\1.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.Messaging\1.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.Runtime.Remoting\1.0.3300.0__b77a5c561934e089, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Soap\1.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.Security\1.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.ServiceProcess\1.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.Web.RegularExpressions\1.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.Web.Services\1.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.Web\1.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.Windows.Forms\1.0.3300.0__b77a5c561934e089, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System.Xml\1.0.3300.0__b77a5c561934e089, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Assembly\GAC\System\1.0.3300.0__b77a5c561934e089, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Assembly\NativeImages1_v1.0.3705\CustomMarshalers, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Assembly\NativeImages1_v1.0.3705\mscorlib, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Assembly\NativeImages1_v1.0.3705\System, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Assembly\NativeImages1_v1.0.3705\System.Design, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Assembly\NativeImages1_v1.0.3705\System.Drawing, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Assembly\NativeImages1_v1.0.3705\System.Drawing.Design, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Assembly\NativeImages1_v1.0.3705\System.Windows.Forms, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Assembly\NativeImages1_v1.0.3705\System.Xml, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Section [Directories - .NET Framework 1.0] - stop parsing entries

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Section [Files - .NET Framework Common] - start parsing entries

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\System\mscoree.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\System\mscoree.dll.local, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %11%\mscoree.dll.local, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %11%\ndphlpr.vxd, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\SysWow64\mscoree.dll.local, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\SysWow64\ndphlpr.vxd, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Section [Files - .NET Framework Common] - stop parsing entries

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Section [Files - .NET Framework 1.0] - start parsing entries

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\Install.exe, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\_dataperfcounters.h, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\_dataperfcounters.ini, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\_NetworkingPerfCounters.h, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\_NetworkingPerfCounters.ini, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\Accessibility.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\al.exe.config, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\alink.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\aspnet.config, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\aspnet_filter.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\aspnet_isapi.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\aspnet_perf.h, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\aspnet_perf.ini, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\aspnet_perf2.ini, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\aspnet_rc.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\aspnet_regiis.exe, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\aspnet_state.exe, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\aspnet_wp.exe, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\assemblylistLoc.txt, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\big5.nlp, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\bopomofo.nlp, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\c_g18030.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\CasPol.exe, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\caspol.exe.config, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\CharInfo.nlp, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\ConfigWizards.exe, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\ConfigWizards.exe.config, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\ConsumerCommands.xml, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\CORPerfMonExt.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\CORPerfMonSymbols.h, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\CORPerfMonSymbols.ini, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\csc.exe, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\csc.exe.config, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\csc.rsp, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\cscomp.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\cscompmgd.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\ctype.nlp, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\culture.nlp, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\CustomMarshalers.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\cvtres.exe, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\cvtres.exe.config, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\default.disco, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\diasymreader.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\EventLogMessages.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\fusion.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\gdiplus.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\IEExec.exe, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\ieexec.exe.config, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\IEExecRemote.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\IEHost.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\IIEHost.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\ilasm.exe, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\ilasm.exe.config, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\InstallPersistSqlState.sql, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\InstallSqlState.sql, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\InstallSqlStateTemplate.sql, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\InstallUtil.exe, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\InstallUtilLib.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\ISymWrapper.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\jsc.exe, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\ksc.nlp, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\l_except.nlp, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\l_intl.nlp, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\Microsoft.JScript.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\Microsoft.JScript.tlb, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\Microsoft.VisualBasic.Vsa.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\Microsoft.VisualC.Dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\Microsoft.Vsa.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\Microsoft.Vsa.tlb, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\Microsoft.Vsa.Vb.CodeDOMProcessor.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\Microsoft.Vsa.Vb.CodeDOMProcessor.tlb, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\Microsoft_VsaVb.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\mscorcfg.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\mscorcfg.msc, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\mscordbc.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\mscordbi.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\mscoree.tlb, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\mscorie.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\mscorjit.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\mscorld.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\mscorlib.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\mscorlib.ldo, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\mscorlib.tlb, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\mscorpe.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\mscorrc.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\mscorsec.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\mscorsn.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\mscorsvr.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\mscortim.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\mscorwks.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\msvcp70.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\msvcr70.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\netfxcfg.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\netfxcfgprov.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\netfxcfgprov.mfl, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\netfxcfgprov.mfl.uninstall, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\netfxcfgprovm.mof, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\netfxcfgprovm.mof.uninstall, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\ngen.exe, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\PerfCounter.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\prc.nlp, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\prcp.nlp, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\RegAsm.exe, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\regasm.exe.config, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\RegCode.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\region.nlp, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\RegSvcs.exe, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\repair.htm, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\shfusion.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\shfusres.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\sortkey.nlp, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\sorttbls.nlp, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\System.Configuration.Install.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\System.Data.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\System.Design.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\System.Design.ldo, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\System.DirectoryServices.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\System.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\System.Drawing.Design.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\System.Drawing.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\system.drawing.ldo, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\System.Drawing.tlb, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\System.EnterpriseServices.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\System.EnterpriseServices.Thunk.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\System.EnterpriseServices.tlb, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\System.ldo, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\System.Management.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\System.Messaging.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\System.Runtime.Remoting.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Soap.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\System.Security.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\System.ServiceProcess.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\System.tlb, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\System.Web.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\System.Web.RegularExpressions.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\System.Web.Services.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\System.Windows.Forms.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\System.Windows.Forms.ldo, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\System.Windows.Forms.tlb, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\System.XML.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\UninstallPersistSqlState.sql, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\UninstallSqlState.sql, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\UninstallSqlStateTemplate.sql, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\vbc.exe, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\vbc.exe.config, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\vsavb7.olb, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\VsaVb7rt.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\WMINet_Utils.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\xjis.nlp, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\1033\alinkui.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\1033\cscompui.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\1033\vbc7ui.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\1033\Vsavb7rtUI.dll, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\ASP.NETClientFiles\SmartNav.htm, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\ASP.NETClientFiles\SmartNav.js, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\ASP.NETClientFiles\SmartNavIE5.js, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\ASP.NETClientFiles\WebUIValidation.js, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry %10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\CONFIG\DefaultWsdlHelpGenerator.aspx, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Section [Files - .NET Framework 1.0] - stop parsing entries

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Section [Registry - .NET Framework 1.0] - start parsing entries

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\NET Framework Setup\Full\v1.0.3705, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\NET Framework Setup\Full\v1.0.3705'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\.NETFramework\policy\v1.0, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\.NETFramework\policy\v1.0'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\.NETFramework\policy\v1.0*, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\.NETFramework\PendingUpdates\v1.0.3705, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\.NETFramework\PendingUpdates\v1.0.3705'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\NET Framework Setup\Product\Microsoft .NET Framework Full v1.0.3705 (1033), performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\NET Framework Setup\Product\Microsoft .NET Framework Full v1.0.3705 (1033)'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\NET Framework Setup\Product\Microsoft .NET Framework Full v1.0*, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Updates\.NETFramework\1.0, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Updates\.NETFramework\1.0'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\VisualStudio\7.0\Setup\Microsoft .NET Framework SDK (English), performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\VisualStudio\7.0\Setup\Microsoft .NET Framework SDK (English)'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\M886906, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\M886906'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\S867461, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\S867461'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Microsoft .NET Framework Full v1.0.3705 (1033), performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Microsoft .NET Framework Full v1.0.3705 (1033)'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Microsoft .NET Framework Full v1.0*, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{B43357AA-3A6D-4D94-B56E-43C44D09E548}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{B43357AA-3A6D-4D94-B56E-43C44D09E548}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{20F1FFAF-1BFF-450C-A8C7-03D1BE24B950}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{20F1FFAF-1BFF-450C-A8C7-03D1BE24B950}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{660BA74D-476A-4644-8EA3-27018B64B9C0}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{660BA74D-476A-4644-8EA3-27018B64B9C0}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{1FE28984-90B9-46B1-ABB1-75D1F4B321FE}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{1FE28984-90B9-46B1-ABB1-75D1F4B321FE}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{6B908BF7-A583-4962-B068-69657D87CD56}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{6B908BF7-A583-4962-B068-69657D87CD56}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{015F2BEE-F15C-41F7-9637-47A5353A0E29}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{015F2BEE-F15C-41F7-9637-47A5353A0E29}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{0D0AB9F0-3428-4444-9589-E4CA5DCA6AEE}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{0D0AB9F0-3428-4444-9589-E4CA5DCA6AEE}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{6633E9ED-A6B5-4BA9-8A99-F8EF35A80F0F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{6633E9ED-A6B5-4BA9-8A99-F8EF35A80F0F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{0388908D-56C8-4B0F-8EEE-777189680CEF}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{0388908D-56C8-4B0F-8EEE-777189680CEF}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{CDC9D357-66D4-47D2-8036-19403C68B8C2}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{CDC9D357-66D4-47D2-8036-19403C68B8C2}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{06DFD541-F304-4A86-9F0F-24B772290C74}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{06DFD541-F304-4A86-9F0F-24B772290C74}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{DDCBC011-AE9A-40B0-8C8C-77A8BE460A15}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{DDCBC011-AE9A-40B0-8C8C-77A8BE460A15}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{2BE71C4B-DDFC-4782-A3A5-B8E3DA53EF1B}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{2BE71C4B-DDFC-4782-A3A5-B8E3DA53EF1B}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{51E18B09-2816-4D8F-908F-7CF7ECE0F51B}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{51E18B09-2816-4D8F-908F-7CF7ECE0F51B}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{30F00D74-F3A2-4512-8EAA-E14DA2F90434}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{30F00D74-F3A2-4512-8EAA-E14DA2F90434}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{B53745D2-36BB-4650-8AFF-DB3C298F9F68}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{B53745D2-36BB-4650-8AFF-DB3C298F9F68}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{47C5B6D7-83C4-49FA-8E5E-7834058AE6A8}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{47C5B6D7-83C4-49FA-8E5E-7834058AE6A8}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{676641D8-83BE-4E3C-8DDB-D4CDBFAB92F8}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{676641D8-83BE-4E3C-8DDB-D4CDBFAB92F8}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{846232AE-EF8E-43F2-8540-B150A9EAE004}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{846232AE-EF8E-43F2-8540-B150A9EAE004}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{AFAA5561-090E-415D-985E-146099716875}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{AFAA5561-090E-415D-985E-146099716875}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{20797E0C-8E4B-4285-97A6-685F3A4F0016}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{20797E0C-8E4B-4285-97A6-685F3A4F0016}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{6653C7BA-C2A5-4DF1-93E8-5E4FF66AD04C}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{6653C7BA-C2A5-4DF1-93E8-5E4FF66AD04C}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{3FCBA11D-C023-42AA-87D2-14F3B330EC2F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{3FCBA11D-C023-42AA-87D2-14F3B330EC2F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{E5D371F1-463D-4D30-9FE9-EC73A093F78E}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{E5D371F1-463D-4D30-9FE9-EC73A093F78E}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{54C8254E-D68E-490C-9126-57999F4B1BBF}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{54C8254E-D68E-490C-9126-57999F4B1BBF}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{4498E2C0-8F1F-41D0-ADB3-C00B2E43FF59}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{4498E2C0-8F1F-41D0-ADB3-C00B2E43FF59}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{14303301-758B-402B-9A0D-2C6A591680DB}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{14303301-758B-402B-9A0D-2C6A591680DB}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{78705f0d-e8db-4b2d-8193-982bdda15ecd}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{78705f0d-e8db-4b2d-8193-982bdda15ecd}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{871F8A30-15A2-11D6-8711-0002B3281F8B}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{871F8A30-15A2-11D6-8711-0002B3281F8B}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{E0479D2A-6152-11D6-B6EA-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{E0479D2A-6152-11D6-B6EA-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{C6DEC649-5EE7-11D6-B6EA-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{C6DEC649-5EE7-11D6-B6EA-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{89060A35-6131-11D6-B6EA-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{89060A35-6131-11D6-B6EA-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{9E3D43C7-6137-11D6-B6EA-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{9E3D43C7-6137-11D6-B6EA-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{3D09EE93-5D6A-11D6-B6EA-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{3D09EE93-5D6A-11D6-B6EA-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{D091F4B9-5D6E-11D6-B6EA-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{D091F4B9-5D6E-11D6-B6EA-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{DAA0F985-5EBF-11D6-B6EA-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{DAA0F985-5EBF-11D6-B6EA-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{3116B137-5BA3-11D6-B6EA-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{3116B137-5BA3-11D6-B6EA-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{83138AC2-5BC4-11D6-B6EA-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{83138AC2-5BC4-11D6-B6EA-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{67718879-5BCD-11D6-B6EA-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{67718879-5BCD-11D6-B6EA-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{103AD30C-5251-11D6-B6E3-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{103AD30C-5251-11D6-B6E3-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{5525D5F2-565C-11D6-B6E6-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{5525D5F2-565C-11D6-B6E6-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{63EE33A3-57EF-11D6-B6E9-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{63EE33A3-57EF-11D6-B6E9-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{81B52903-4C11-11D6-B6E1-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{81B52903-4C11-11D6-B6E1-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{72206F5D-5173-11D6-B6E1-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{72206F5D-5173-11D6-B6E1-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{7F35405A-5236-11D6-B6E3-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{7F35405A-5236-11D6-B6E3-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{E44627A9-4795-11D6-B6E1-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{E44627A9-4795-11D6-B6E1-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{3C291718-481C-11D6-B6E1-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{3C291718-481C-11D6-B6E1-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{55F56962-481C-11D6-B6E1-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{55F56962-481C-11D6-B6E1-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{83E454BB-2D58-11D6-8712-0002B3281F8B}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{83E454BB-2D58-11D6-8712-0002B3281F8B}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{5270A84E-2D71-11D6-8712-0002B3281F8B}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{5270A84E-2D71-11D6-8712-0002B3281F8B}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{1A5CEB5C-4290-11D6-8713-0002B3281F8B}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{1A5CEB5C-4290-11D6-8713-0002B3281F8B}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{77E822CE-FF68-41D8-A2DA-4B5C3F86E970}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{77E822CE-FF68-41D8-A2DA-4B5C3F86E970}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{16C313AD-C510-4E3D-BA7D-9DF92E8A2E37}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{16C313AD-C510-4E3D-BA7D-9DF92E8A2E37}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{ACE40B00-3252-402A-9D83-5B7A3F4E7933}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{ACE40B00-3252-402A-9D83-5B7A3F4E7933}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{23FEF888-BF90-4682-A37E-D3BA9D38A662}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{23FEF888-BF90-4682-A37E-D3BA9D38A662}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{3993F349-2431-4BC3-A47D-36AA417C55B5}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{3993F349-2431-4BC3-A47D-36AA417C55B5}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{95790D73-3F38-4AE9-A125-D3D3D39810F9}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{95790D73-3F38-4AE9-A125-D3D3D39810F9}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{DAF84604-C5A0-46A0-8B8A-A03A84843BDA}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{DAF84604-C5A0-46A0-8B8A-A03A84843BDA}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{C196A47D-AED6-415A-B7E7-F000FC71A002}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{C196A47D-AED6-415A-B7E7-F000FC71A002}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{FA466DA1-3E72-422C-BD4B-ECE301C017C4}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{FA466DA1-3E72-422C-BD4B-ECE301C017C4}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{E021051F-6884-4B2B-A799-819E02F55C72}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{E021051F-6884-4B2B-A799-819E02F55C72}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{7BADBB70-F686-4AB4-916F-85DF8FD2DCD3}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{7BADBB70-F686-4AB4-916F-85DF8FD2DCD3}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{C572183A-60D9-42FE-B1FE-70A15F3CD34E}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{C572183A-60D9-42FE-B1FE-70A15F3CD34E}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{82D65646-977B-4FA7-882D-D4A3871A53AA}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{82D65646-977B-4FA7-882D-D4A3871A53AA}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{29905673-2797-4E0A-850E-46A8EEECD20E}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{29905673-2797-4E0A-850E-46A8EEECD20E}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{15659781-8852-4D8C-887E-669B2810FAB9}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{15659781-8852-4D8C-887E-669B2810FAB9}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{3196A75B-A807-466C-9176-7EB20CC6639E}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{3196A75B-A807-466C-9176-7EB20CC6639E}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{8EBAC9DF-8DFA-41F9-9748-17F0059930C7}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{8EBAC9DF-8DFA-41F9-9748-17F0059930C7}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{A403B171-8A0D-4281-86CC-EF25A71B46A1}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{A403B171-8A0D-4281-86CC-EF25A71B46A1}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{CA5D7E9C-E370-428C-9404-7BA1E505731A}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{CA5D7E9C-E370-428C-9404-7BA1E505731A}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{9D4C3384-4BB0-4FEE-A77B-951372B30FCD}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{9D4C3384-4BB0-4FEE-A77B-951372B30FCD}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{752FCCBC-8F52-415A-95DE-A4209712935E}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{752FCCBC-8F52-415A-95DE-A4209712935E}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{A9B067C8-DFEA-4B28-B853-1A7FD879049C}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{A9B067C8-DFEA-4B28-B853-1A7FD879049C}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{5B8C9AA3-0754-4C48-9E64-11C824EBFBFD}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{5B8C9AA3-0754-4C48-9E64-11C824EBFBFD}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{F4EB94E3-72E7-448C-83F6-FD02F15594A3}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{F4EB94E3-72E7-448C-83F6-FD02F15594A3}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{666EEE98-CA86-4965-8E03-21CFF2C7E73E}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{666EEE98-CA86-4965-8E03-21CFF2C7E73E}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{A841A553-6144-4B5C-86B0-42F4C015759C}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{A841A553-6144-4B5C-86B0-42F4C015759C}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{B55A4EA2-0459-431B-B38C-651369811AC6}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{B55A4EA2-0459-431B-B38C-651369811AC6}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{E5896761-3E2A-486E-B3F3-45CE00519EA6}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{E5896761-3E2A-486E-B3F3-45CE00519EA6}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{7150D0A8-89E4-4399-B022-9BD2D2A1D5E4}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{7150D0A8-89E4-4399-B022-9BD2D2A1D5E4}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{8B1A480E-8503-4EF2-B799-88E5EF671617}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{8B1A480E-8503-4EF2-B799-88E5EF671617}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{DD7EA883-4DCA-43E4-AE3C-562F7AA3DE42}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{DD7EA883-4DCA-43E4-AE3C-562F7AA3DE42}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{97765F86-4577-415E-825C-FA54B77330D5}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{97765F86-4577-415E-825C-FA54B77330D5}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{38359AD9-EECD-4AC8-9F56-193CD3F0C9D0}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{38359AD9-EECD-4AC8-9F56-193CD3F0C9D0}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{239F529C-29B3-4717-BAE6-9329B705519A}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{239F529C-29B3-4717-BAE6-9329B705519A}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{3DF725BD-8F42-4D90-9F5D-27FE2E997C84}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{3DF725BD-8F42-4D90-9F5D-27FE2E997C84}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{56062907-BD2E-47F9-AB69-706E8EAC8221}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{56062907-BD2E-47F9-AB69-706E8EAC8221}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{D616EA4D-E65F-47A1-B547-7348C92C6AFE}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{D616EA4D-E65F-47A1-B547-7348C92C6AFE}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{55085846-A953-4E5D-90DE-42DD4B9B9416}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{55085846-A953-4E5D-90DE-42DD4B9B9416}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{82AA519F-61A5-439F-9F36-AF7C7E9526C9}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{82AA519F-61A5-439F-9F36-AF7C7E9526C9}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{E47D83FA-4963-4832-8938-E46B0D300341}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{E47D83FA-4963-4832-8938-E46B0D300341}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{ED071028-347C-4348-844C-0E9266AA612E}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{ED071028-347C-4348-844C-0E9266AA612E}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{819BBEE7-1B0A-4428-89DF-81328B6F2DA5}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{819BBEE7-1B0A-4428-89DF-81328B6F2DA5}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{939A67DC-BDCA-4321-B258-137D683A57B9}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{939A67DC-BDCA-4321-B258-137D683A57B9}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{DD9DE275-3C48-46FA-A62B-E74D143D9BDC}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{DD9DE275-3C48-46FA-A62B-E74D143D9BDC}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{372D4A48-573F-432B-99E6-B74E8A5D4363}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{372D4A48-573F-432B-99E6-B74E8A5D4363}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{CD7289A0-4892-4F0C-88C3-40FFCCA9AE41}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{CD7289A0-4892-4F0C-88C3-40FFCCA9AE41}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{828F1133-69B8-4120-B80D-7FD2ECD957BD}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{828F1133-69B8-4120-B80D-7FD2ECD957BD}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{79477CF3-BE78-4757-84EA-10123A5E818D}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{79477CF3-BE78-4757-84EA-10123A5E818D}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{C5500DD9-57CA-466E-BAA1-1B3C9F40B8A6}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{C5500DD9-57CA-466E-BAA1-1B3C9F40B8A6}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{B4B5F709-DF67-477D-A863-676613B18C31}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{B4B5F709-DF67-477D-A863-676613B18C31}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{3682D997-FB3F-454B-AFA0-D737AE014182}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{3682D997-FB3F-454B-AFA0-D737AE014182}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{8ED937AA-F98D-4C91-B2AE-50FB633C5053}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{8ED937AA-F98D-4C91-B2AE-50FB633C5053}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{033F39EB-91FA-449D-B9E7-D1E9FCC0AF82}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{033F39EB-91FA-449D-B9E7-D1E9FCC0AF82}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{E3958526-7672-46C4-91DB-7D1775FC3F92}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{E3958526-7672-46C4-91DB-7D1775FC3F92}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{4C196F1D-17D6-4B26-BB6F-AB66FDE525A5}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{4C196F1D-17D6-4B26-BB6F-AB66FDE525A5}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{2F339E51-E7CC-4DFE-A658-A6CCD31584C4}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{2F339E51-E7CC-4DFE-A658-A6CCD31584C4}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{E9C75A13-6B6C-43C1-91CC-A7AC9FD093D9}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{E9C75A13-6B6C-43C1-91CC-A7AC9FD093D9}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{80EC746B-3A71-4D45-90F2-E25901A3885B}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{80EC746B-3A71-4D45-90F2-E25901A3885B}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{FF4340A1-A392-4522-A71D-158D80E7B02C}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{FF4340A1-A392-4522-A71D-158D80E7B02C}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{3337BF78-EB18-4A6F-BC55-DC9E6BEC4072}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{3337BF78-EB18-4A6F-BC55-DC9E6BEC4072}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{4F04FB41-9841-47CE-A418-0AEBC95A3E44}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{4F04FB41-9841-47CE-A418-0AEBC95A3E44}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{2BDD811D-07C9-4070-9701-D9C80F92389E}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{2BDD811D-07C9-4070-9701-D9C80F92389E}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{C4FAB88D-71E9-4D01-A18E-CDDA75CCE386}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{C4FAB88D-71E9-4D01-A18E-CDDA75CCE386}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{404A3B33-B1DB-4BAE-9514-F72B01D63153}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{404A3B33-B1DB-4BAE-9514-F72B01D63153}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{8AFC9A0C-24C4-47A9-B73C-23C06828FECB}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{8AFC9A0C-24C4-47A9-B73C-23C06828FECB}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{ABF53D65-203E-490F-BB11-7627F2225FF5}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{ABF53D65-203E-490F-BB11-7627F2225FF5}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{3DC95CDE-4C2D-4F5B-AF0F-200555B9CB8A}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{3DC95CDE-4C2D-4F5B-AF0F-200555B9CB8A}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{27F19FD3-CC6B-454C-96E5-2B459B31275E}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{27F19FD3-CC6B-454C-96E5-2B459B31275E}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{6147B6C4-104E-4142-BE49-3DD7318BDE27}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{6147B6C4-104E-4142-BE49-3DD7318BDE27}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{1A944EAE-91B6-4B83-A330-6C7B33334F2D}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{1A944EAE-91B6-4B83-A330-6C7B33334F2D}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{0E976B49-25E7-46C0-9AD3-97A6C45AB50A}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{0E976B49-25E7-46C0-9AD3-97A6C45AB50A}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{01F0DFFD-5507-4838-A418-33E96EE5C3DB}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{01F0DFFD-5507-4838-A418-33E96EE5C3DB}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{E2FFCC1E-BE6B-4614-9B59-86F2A01F57DA}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{E2FFCC1E-BE6B-4614-9B59-86F2A01F57DA}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{017626DA-48B1-42DB-8336-AE81F48D781F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{017626DA-48B1-42DB-8336-AE81F48D781F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{2520D146-DA47-472D-BED8-86B39F94CA73}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{2520D146-DA47-472D-BED8-86B39F94CA73}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{88593240-F0F3-4275-AA46-317243F4BF56}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{88593240-F0F3-4275-AA46-317243F4BF56}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{1C1EC583-68C5-4B73-9F42-B84DB3770926}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{1C1EC583-68C5-4B73-9F42-B84DB3770926}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{4684C567-A486-49D2-93CD-F6596F655F7F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{4684C567-A486-49D2-93CD-F6596F655F7F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{C8681C54-B7D3-47BE-B9DF-7B90E6EE38E3}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{C8681C54-B7D3-47BE-B9DF-7B90E6EE38E3}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{DF1E9350-1E43-4AE1-817C-C4DF14BE7370}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{DF1E9350-1E43-4AE1-817C-C4DF14BE7370}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{179E264B-CA05-4CB7-8786-04A027341A8D}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{179E264B-CA05-4CB7-8786-04A027341A8D}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{84281583-96DF-4C42-8E14-23A16A9AF355}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{84281583-96DF-4C42-8E14-23A16A9AF355}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{51C75287-1F36-46EE-890A-EF365C05CAB7}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{51C75287-1F36-46EE-890A-EF365C05CAB7}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{EFBB1449-B80F-4FC5-A92C-A01022EF575E}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{EFBB1449-B80F-4FC5-A92C-A01022EF575E}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{F3026E2E-DF0D-4F3F-9F45-4FA993F50B01}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{F3026E2E-DF0D-4F3F-9F45-4FA993F50B01}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{CF698AD7-E0B8-499C-BAE0-166036E84DCF}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{CF698AD7-E0B8-499C-BAE0-166036E84DCF}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{FC11F7DF-426E-4C4F-847D-1FA3116B0986}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{FC11F7DF-426E-4C4F-847D-1FA3116B0986}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{F9DDDF96-1488-4851-AF6C-72FDF28CDA14}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{F9DDDF96-1488-4851-AF6C-72FDF28CDA14}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{B7F8AACF-0B7C-4EF1-9814-C177CD885AC9}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{B7F8AACF-0B7C-4EF1-9814-C177CD885AC9}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{7B134BA1-8F2F-41DE-BAD9-631D6CAFE13C}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{7B134BA1-8F2F-41DE-BAD9-631D6CAFE13C}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{A22A300B-487D-4C7E-AE4B-27036368D901}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{A22A300B-487D-4C7E-AE4B-27036368D901}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{EC2A2A6B-735A-4851-A74F-674669F22E86}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{EC2A2A6B-735A-4851-A74F-674669F22E86}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{CDF55711-DE99-4E6B-903D-B4F6E228B8DB}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{CDF55711-DE99-4E6B-903D-B4F6E228B8DB}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{B7A45B28-377E-4891-AD66-3A3ABFDB9344}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{B7A45B28-377E-4891-AD66-3A3ABFDB9344}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{1CBEF2BA-32EF-444B-AD77-DE4E71D092B9}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{1CBEF2BA-32EF-444B-AD77-DE4E71D092B9}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{824B1EA1-3A81-4888-B743-C4630D9F3C65}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{824B1EA1-3A81-4888-B743-C4630D9F3C65}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{FCEFF3BD-BFD1-4DE6-92E9-461C74706AC1}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{FCEFF3BD-BFD1-4DE6-92E9-461C74706AC1}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{7B3F987B-EF55-4562-8C17-BB50F9E66A89}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{7B3F987B-EF55-4562-8C17-BB50F9E66A89}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{3BA7CF16-E7C1-4DAC-AFA0-F70DACB274B9}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{3BA7CF16-E7C1-4DAC-AFA0-F70DACB274B9}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{BD7BE48F-3F1E-4056-8744-23BE21B56F8F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{BD7BE48F-3F1E-4056-8744-23BE21B56F8F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{8E3FEC89-067D-4F97-AE05-973BD8420468}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{8E3FEC89-067D-4F97-AE05-973BD8420468}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{DC9F632F-8C92-413C-A47E-406C17540AD7}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{DC9F632F-8C92-413C-A47E-406C17540AD7}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{34EA5397-2C4F-4699-837C-5ECCFCEB495E}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{34EA5397-2C4F-4699-837C-5ECCFCEB495E}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{22F172DD-514A-4653-A0B1-C8F34F9BD952}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{22F172DD-514A-4653-A0B1-C8F34F9BD952}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{19387E4C-089D-4950-B3B1-E1B79E886329}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{19387E4C-089D-4950-B3B1-E1B79E886329}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{5A799D20-5FFB-4316-B6BC-63E9EA4980A2}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{5A799D20-5FFB-4316-B6BC-63E9EA4980A2}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{3C506532-1624-4EC6-AAFF-7EE851330BE9}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{3C506532-1624-4EC6-AAFF-7EE851330BE9}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{2C26E7E0-E01E-4B55-9C77-FB3E9D37A0FE}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{2C26E7E0-E01E-4B55-9C77-FB3E9D37A0FE}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{023C2ED2-B19E-4A71-9B49-5A5E47EA1FD2}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{023C2ED2-B19E-4A71-9B49-5A5E47EA1FD2}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{06ADE150-0D0C-4EA3-8AF1-1573D59824D5}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{06ADE150-0D0C-4EA3-8AF1-1573D59824D5}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{993F3980-5C5C-4451-B477-5AFA29DD8ADA}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{993F3980-5C5C-4451-B477-5AFA29DD8ADA}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{71618229-3777-43B2-BA38-F159FE9B3B57}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{71618229-3777-43B2-BA38-F159FE9B3B57}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{3440BD7B-126A-4AF7-ACEA-B1F4064C075D}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{3440BD7B-126A-4AF7-ACEA-B1F4064C075D}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{B5ABD21D-E822-4126-AAF4-D23203AE4970}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{B5ABD21D-E822-4126-AAF4-D23203AE4970}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{FE2997B6-8556-4D0E-9046-2D556945E697}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{FE2997B6-8556-4D0E-9046-2D556945E697}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{752B4542-A93F-4F07-A27D-79AB9125DF78}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{752B4542-A93F-4F07-A27D-79AB9125DF78}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{9053230B-477B-46A9-B6AD-F699450B1437}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{9053230B-477B-46A9-B6AD-F699450B1437}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{ACF996E1-DCA9-4581-A6F9-B57E5F1BF67F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{ACF996E1-DCA9-4581-A6F9-B57E5F1BF67F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{13DA4B8E-562C-4817-9DBE-29DA1CFDB0E7}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{13DA4B8E-562C-4817-9DBE-29DA1CFDB0E7}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{A354FB61-A8A7-463E-B9F0-4965BB67BCBD}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{A354FB61-A8A7-463E-B9F0-4965BB67BCBD}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{B90B6652-E552-11D6-B6FE-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{B90B6652-E552-11D6-B6FE-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{40F02FAC-E85B-11D6-B6FE-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{40F02FAC-E85B-11D6-B6FE-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{2E311A7C-F030-11D6-B6FF-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{2E311A7C-F030-11D6-B6FF-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{C4C2E6F2-E1FD-11D6-B6FE-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{C4C2E6F2-E1FD-11D6-B6FE-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{239CBCEC-E2EA-11D6-B6FE-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{239CBCEC-E2EA-11D6-B6FE-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{D3E39F68-E514-11D6-B6FE-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{D3E39F68-E514-11D6-B6FE-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{2544A3AA-DCA7-11D6-B6FC-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{2544A3AA-DCA7-11D6-B6FC-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{BBD34248-E072-11D6-B6FC-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{BBD34248-E072-11D6-B6FC-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{BB397D80-E162-11D6-B6FD-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{BB397D80-E162-11D6-B6FD-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{4606D46E-DB03-11D6-B6FC-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{4606D46E-DB03-11D6-B6FC-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{5F47069C-DB08-11D6-B6FC-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{5F47069C-DB08-11D6-B6FC-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{7A288177-DCA5-11D6-B6FC-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{7A288177-DCA5-11D6-B6FC-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{EBB95FC6-D7ED-11D6-B6FC-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{EBB95FC6-D7ED-11D6-B6FC-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{19AB8F88-D7F0-11D6-B6FC-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{19AB8F88-D7F0-11D6-B6FC-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{44CC3C11-DAFF-11D6-B6FC-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{44CC3C11-DAFF-11D6-B6FC-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{5B3F1A73-D65E-11D6-B6FC-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{5B3F1A73-D65E-11D6-B6FC-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{4AEAB33A-D70D-11D6-B6FC-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{4AEAB33A-D70D-11D6-B6FC-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{58CF322F-D7E3-11D6-B6FC-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{58CF322F-D7E3-11D6-B6FC-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{4169AE63-CA7F-11D6-B6F8-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{4169AE63-CA7F-11D6-B6F8-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{5B3D305E-D0D9-11D6-B6F9-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{5B3D305E-D0D9-11D6-B6F9-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{EEC7DF1D-D1A0-11D6-B6FA-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{EEC7DF1D-D1A0-11D6-B6FA-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{12764FFD-C435-11D6-B6F4-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{12764FFD-C435-11D6-B6F4-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{D1587A95-C5BE-11D6-B6F8-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{D1587A95-C5BE-11D6-B6F8-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{1BCDCC56-C9D4-11D6-B6F8-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{1BCDCC56-C9D4-11D6-B6F8-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{D56724E2-BF67-11D6-B6F2-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{D56724E2-BF67-11D6-B6F2-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{1280796C-BF6A-11D6-B6F2-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{1280796C-BF6A-11D6-B6F2-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{CAB9B825-C3A9-11D6-B6F4-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:51] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{CAB9B825-C3A9-11D6-B6F4-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:52] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{2DB9270E-BA0B-11D6-B6F2-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:52] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{2DB9270E-BA0B-11D6-B6F2-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:52] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{8F945973-BA0F-11D6-B6F2-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:52] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{8F945973-BA0F-11D6-B6F2-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:52] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{06F27E82-BA11-11D6-B6F2-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:52] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{06F27E82-BA11-11D6-B6F2-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:52] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{556BEFAA-B9FC-11D6-B6F2-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:52] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{556BEFAA-B9FC-11D6-B6F2-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:52] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{7D8A229C-B9FD-11D6-B6F2-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:52] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{7D8A229C-B9FD-11D6-B6F2-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:52] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{946C0F32-B9FF-11D6-B6F2-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:52] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{946C0F32-B9FF-11D6-B6F2-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:52] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{F45BEB4C-B142-11D6-B6F2-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:52] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{F45BEB4C-B142-11D6-B6F2-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:52] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{DF2B758E-B3B3-11D6-B6F2-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:52] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{DF2B758E-B3B3-11D6-B6F2-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:52] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{290DBB54-B9F8-11D6-B6F2-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:52] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{290DBB54-B9F8-11D6-B6F2-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:52] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{C0E2FFFF-A325-11D6-B6F0-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:52] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{C0E2FFFF-A325-11D6-B6F0-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:52] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{9D345CD4-A56D-11D6-B6F2-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:52] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{9D345CD4-A56D-11D6-B6F2-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:52] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{AE11A39C-AE2C-11D6-B6F2-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:52] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{AE11A39C-AE2C-11D6-B6F2-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:52] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{0444DF7A-2603-4DCB-BC2F-F6CF3AEED7BA}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:52] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{0444DF7A-2603-4DCB-BC2F-F6CF3AEED7BA}'

[07/28/11,14:47:52] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{A43BDE06-CF48-47dc-A89D-6C3B1FD2FC8D}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:52] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{A43BDE06-CF48-47dc-A89D-6C3B1FD2FC8D}'

[07/28/11,14:47:52] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{F35A71DB-8255-11D6-B6EE-00B0D049139F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:52] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{F35A71DB-8255-11D6-B6EE-00B0D049139F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:52] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{F7BE688B-C9E7-4959-BF73-84DBA05085D1}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:52] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{F7BE688B-C9E7-4959-BF73-84DBA05085D1}'

[07/28/11,14:47:52] Found entry HKLM,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{2FFFCA10-2870-4836-BDB4-FF9A66C0739F}, performing action now

[07/28/11,14:47:52] Deleting registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{2FFFCA10-2870-4836-BDB4-FF9A66C0739F}'

[07/28/11,14:47:52] Section [Registry - .NET Framework 1.0] - stop parsing entries

[07/28/11,14:47:52] Not running action 'Files - mscoree and netfxperf' for product '.NET Framework 1.0' because the OS condition does not match

[07/28/11,14:47:52] Cleanup succeeded for product .NET Framework 1.0

For a non-installed Framework, that's a lot of output. Of course, none of those deleted keys are deleted. I know this, because I've 'deleted' them with this tool hundreds of times.

Is it possible to get Genuine Advantage Windows in SE Asia that isn't setup by Active Setup / Component-based Servicing? My "Get Genuine" Windows 7 discs from Microsoft Singapore have an Upgrade folder which upgrades .NET 1.0 to .NET 1.1. Can someone explain this?

nb. .NET 1.0 and 1.1 are not 'native' to the Windows 7 operating system.

You mentioned using OEM Windows. Have you considered downloading a generic (non-branded) OEM disc or the retail ISO and installing that instead? Note: If you go "retail", you must activate by phone.

Yeah my stupid ethics made me fork out $300 for "Get Genuine" discs when I bought a new PC last year and they placed Windows 7 with a WAT hack on there - it worked fine, but yeah. I bought 3 online licenses at the start of the year, for flash drives which got destroyed pretty quickly.

I also bought Win7 Home Professional from tohome.com but they sent me OEM - not sure if that's standard or eyebrow raising, I didn't think much of it at the time. The rest are all OEM images from new computers, of which I have a couple. Of course, I'm not throwing money blindly at corrupt M$, but finding out you could download for free what I'd been paying 3 figures a disc for was interesting. Windows 7 Enterprise 90-day 'trial' Windows Server 2008 R2 180-day 'trial'

What's I'm vaguely interested in is getting my hands on just a standard, US-marketed, generic Windows 7. But so far, every Genuine Windows 7 disc or ISO I've seen is almost anally structured to ensure no enterprise end points slip through the net; i.e. 5000-10,000 manifests I think...which simply roll over my corrupted 'endpoints' for my friendly server-operating remote hacker friends.

My "Get Genuine" Windows 7 discs from Microsoft Singapore have an Upgrade folder which upgrades .NET 1.0 to .NET 1.1. Can someone explain this?

It's on the MSDN/Technet DVD ISO as well... Your point being??

It's not native to the OS. It's on the Win7 installation discs, which it's not supposed to be a part of. It's inserted into all my Windows 7 operating systems (which, along with WinMail, Active Setup, IEAK branding and a few hundred thousand things more - it's not supposed to be a part of).

It cannot be removed - from the operating system it's not supposed to be a part of. But yet, is on the installation discs in an "Upgrade" folder.

I dunno, maybe I'm skittish, but it seems a pertinent query, no? In any case, it's not like I'm wasting valuable / limited queries, is it? ;)

The only reason I'm going public is to enlist expert help.

I will freely admit I know nothing about computers, past the fact that when I turn it on it works. Mostly. However, this thread has its facinations, a bit like driving past a car accident to be honest, you can't help but look.

However, i do have to wonder in light of your comment on going public, why a Thai forum, even one with a sub-sub forum on computers is the best place to get help?

As far as i know, there are whole forums dedicated to nothing BUT computers, and indeed I would hazard a guess that there are whole forums devoted to explaining exactly why microsoft/windows etc is the devils spawn.

You think they might be worth a go?