Super Car Thailand Championships

BangRon

you should add RHD/LHD to that as well, thanks for the vote of confidence that Iam not a simpleton, well not as simple as some anyways :lol:

You continue to be a simpleton on that too it's just way over your head to understand the dynamics behind the facts, I'll try to make it simple for you though. Do you naturally pee holding your tiny todger with your left or your right hand? If it's your left you're in the minority and that explains a lot about you too and also doesn't apply to you. There is nothing natural about driving on the right and even the gauges are not conveniently visible requiring you to look away and "locate" gauges for information instead of glancing, if you don't understand that now you never will. It's about right/left brain dominance recognition and coordination, pedals on the same side as your shifting for example (meaning clutch and sometimes brake for those skilled enough to brake left footed).

Just for educational purposes, try standing up and rubbing your stomach in a circle with one hand while patting the top of your head doing this without being pissed of course. With one side you'll find it impossible to do it rhythmically UNLESS you focus very hard on the motion to do it and some still can't. That delay in NATURAL motion to have to think about the action versus just doing it naturally is the extreme difference between shifting and many other motions required when racing where split seconds count and add up to seconds, circuit racing is all about rythm..

Now try doing the same simple test with the opposite hands and the motion is far more natural, that's right/left brain dominance and vice versa.

Name me one top tier series that has one right drive team consistently winning, as in Championships?? The WTCC maybe?? Nope! Though the top teams currently are British based and even have some right drive drivers including the most winning-est driver since it's inception being Andy Priaulx, one of few drivers I admire and respect as a real racer doing it as an independent and taking on the big boys, even mortgaging his home to do so, but he won in left drive BMW's.

The WRC maybe? Nope! Even though the Ford team is British based. Know any others? Name em? Obviously exclusively right drive countries don't qualify, I'm talking International series. The question is rhetorical because there is NONE, in the case of the option of being able to drive right or left by rule, ALL the top teams be it a team from a right drive country or not, still compete in left drive cars, end off.... They do that because like me they've done laps upon laps of testing and have come to one simple conclusion, left drive is quicker.......Period! Whether the track is right oriented turns or left oriented, in both cases it's quicker, but less so with right turn oriented tracks due to vehicle balance but for no other reason........ If you can't digest those facts as facts then simply it's clear that you rightfully earn the title of simpleton.. And T/A is a straight liner so the entire discussion most certainly goes over his head anyways because it concerns down shifting/braking and turning multiple times per lap instead of just one time through the gears, flat on the gas for 10 seconds, like his love life :lol: ..

One last thing, the reason why right drivers do better in left drive series when making the change over is due to this very same phenomena. It's far easier and NATURAL to transition to left drive then it is right drive for someone who hasn't driven that way their entire career..

:huh: As usual, a looooooooad of <deleted>, BUT, good entertainment. :)

No it isn't simpleton, he's speaking sarcastically about the size of the local "car tracks" here suggesting they are only slightly more then a kart track and I concur and clearly (to most) I wasn't referring to a "go kart" :rolleyes: ..

BUT, a 'racer' can deal with any track, long, short, bendy or straight, that is what racing is about. AND l must correct you in that Spoony is not a simpleton. :rolleyes:

So what? I'm sure you're trying to make a point about something irrelevant but please do make it known to us? You can "correct" me all you want his post was that of a simpleton or just a troll either way.. You need to be "aware" enough to understand that though so I guess that's why it slipped past you :whistling: ...

Those who REMEMBER stuff here know that Spoony was a 6 second drag racer, NOT to be dismissed as a simpleton eh. You use ridiculous English to try and make a point, which really doesn't wear. talk English for the masses here to understand and reply eh.:rolleyes:

Ooooooooo 6 seconds?? That's 4 less then you can hold out :lol: .... That explains why he didn't understand Wandarin's post. I didn't see that link where his times are posted publicly, can you provide it for me?? Otherwise he's no more qualified then anyone else who makes such claims here. And now that you proved my point that he ISN'T even a circuit racer but another straight liner like you and therefore just as clueless I'll now give his comments even less credibility then I had before knowing that :jap: ..

Edited by WarpSpeed

You continue to be a simpleton on that too it's just way over your head to understand the dynamics behind the facts, I'll try to make it simple for you though. Do you naturally pee holding your tiny todger with your left or your right hand? If it's your left you're in the minority and that explains a lot about you too and also doesn't apply to you. There is nothing natural about driving on the right and even the gauges are not conveniently visible requiring you to look away and "locate" gauges for information instead of glancing, if you don't understand that now you never will. It's about right/left brain dominance recognition and coordination, pedals on the same side as your shifting for example (meaning clutch and sometimes brake for those skilled enough to brake left footed).

Just for educational purposes, try standing up and rubbing your stomach in a circle with one hand while patting the top of your head doing this without being pissed of course. With one side you'll find it impossible to do it rhythmically UNLESS you focus very hard on the motion to do it and some still can't. That delay in NATURAL motion to have to think about the action versus just doing it naturally is the extreme difference between shifting and many other motions required when racing where split seconds count and add up to seconds, circuit racing is all about rythm..

Now try doing the same simple test with the opposite hands and the motion is far more natural, that's right/left brain dominance and vice versa.

Name me one top tier series that has one right drive team consistently winning, as in Championships?? The WTCC maybe?? Nope! Though the top teams currently are British based and even have some right drive drivers including the most winning-est driver since it's inception being Andy Priaulx, one of few drivers I admire and respect as a real racer doing it as an independent and taking on the big boys, even mortgaging his home to do so, but he won in left drive BMW's.

The WRC maybe? Nope! Even though the Ford team is British based. Know any others? Name em? Obviously exclusively right drive countries don't qualify, I'm talking International series. The question is rhetorical because there is NONE, in the case of the option of being able to drive right or left by rule, ALL the top teams be it a team from a right drive country or not, still compete in left drive cars, end off.... They do that because like me they've done laps upon laps of testing and have come to one simple conclusion, left drive is quicker.......Period! Whether the track is right oriented turns or left oriented, in both cases it's quicker, but less so with right turn oriented tracks due to vehicle balance but for no other reason........ If you can't digest those facts as facts then simply it's clear that you rightfully earn the title of simpleton.. And T/A is a straight liner so the entire discussion most certainly goes over his head anyways because it concerns down shifting/braking and turning multiple times per lap instead of just one time through the gears, flat on the gas for 10 seconds, like his love life :lol: ..

One last thing, the reason why right drivers do better in left drive series when making the change over is due to this very same phenomena. It's far easier and NATURAL to transition to left drive then it is right drive for someone who hasn't driven that way their entire career..

:huh: As usual, a looooooooad of <deleted>, BUT, good entertainment. :)

You fuc_ked up another quote so I have to fix your abomination before posting as the quote tags are mismatched AGAIN!!!!!!!..LEARN TO <deleted> POST CORRECTLY OR DON'T POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously it's quite irritating and if not the mods should take some action...

Sorry your cover is blown, I know for a fact that you can't even read 2 sentence posts with only banter in them that quickly and digest what has been written correctly let alone one with real info so of course you have no idea what I posted so it stands to reason you'd think it was <deleted>......

So tell me genius instead of just automatically posting "<deleted>" tell me what isn't true?? And what personal empirical (there's that tricky word again) experience you have to counter my points.. This ought to be real entertainment :intheclub::partytime2: ......

I must be a Bloody Genius !!,after a day with a sequential it doesn't bother me.With an Auto road car abut 10 Mins..The Simpleton Factor kicks in with a left hooker is when i constantly get in the wrong door if its raining, or dark and there's no steering wheel there. Never done much Circuit though,as an ex Motoring News Rally Championships night owl, it wasnt that much fun to me.Now stop bickering Ladies.:annoyed:

I must be a Bloody Genius !!,after a day with a sequential it doesn't bother me.With an Auto road car abut 10 Mins..The Simpleton Factor kicks in with a left hooker is when i constantly get in the wrong door if its raining, or dark and there's no steering wheel there. Never done much Circuit though,as an ex Motoring News Rally Championships night owl, it wasnt that much fun to me.Now stop bickering Ladies.:annoyed:

So you've done a lot of REAL professional circuit racing have you?? Both right and left drive? :rolleyes: JFYI though it's also applicable there isn't a lot of sequential shifts in Thailand either as like with many other such applicable series the rules either don't allow it or allow for either and provide an advantage of some sort if you elect not to use a sequential and as rule no one races automatics and that was NEVER part of the discussion....

Still waiting for T/A's answer though I KNEW he didn't have anything more then "<deleted>" as a reply which proved my contention that it was completely over his head, it isn't "<deleted>" it's REAL science...

I might also add that I'm competitive and have won on both sides too as all things are equal, but that isn't what's being said, what is being said is that IF the rules allow for choosing either one or the other then left drive is quicker regardless of track direction...

So you've done a lot of REAL professional circuit racing have you?? Both right and left drive? :rolleyes: JFYI though it's also applicable there isn't a lot of sequential shifts in Thailand either as like with many other such applicable series the rules either don't allow it or allow for either and provide an advantage of some sort if you elect not to use a sequential and as rule no one races automatics and that was NEVER part of the discussion....

Still waiting for T/A's answer though I KNEW he didn't have anything more then "<deleted>" as a reply which proved my contention that it was completely over his head, it isn't "<deleted>" it's REAL science...

I might also add that I'm competitive and have won on both sides too as all things are equal, but that isn't what's being said, what is being said is that IF the rules allow for choosing either one or the other then left drive is quicker regardless of track direction...

Sorry l have not replied, been to hospital, nooooooooo, Not going to die Warpy. :D

Not going to go down an argument road as my quotes, that your pissed off about still stand :). You carry on with your writings, as l said, good entertainment, though as you say l don't understand them, and yes your right, most l don't, and am still, many months latter, still trying to work out the L & RHD thing.. :D

I thought this thread was about Thai super car series and the good looking girls. Why don't you keyboard driver's start a tread how good I am at driving backward and post all your achievements, as all i can see are word's but nothing to check to see if true or bullshit.

Quite a lot Club Rally Cars have sequential these days in the U.K., Ex Works cars, and enthusiasts build their own.. Circuits were included for spectator reasons,but didn't like them.Never been interested to compete here officially, i just fend off Tunas if i feel grumpy. Banger Racing should be a Natural for Thais.. As my Avitar shows im realy a Pro Drag Racer.Its called " Blue Modesty". by the way.:yohan:

I thought this thread was about Thai super car series and the good looking girls. Why don't you keyboard driver's start a tread how good I am at driving backward and post all your achievements, as all i can see are word's but nothing to check to see if true or bullshit.

Thats nice , JON 1, a numberplate that types.Its only Fun Boy.:D

Back to Super Car series and the great looking Thai race track girls.

More eye candy check out

enjoy :rolleyes:

Pleasing to me perfume scents surpass diesel, gas and rubber smells during these Thai events. Cold beer Leo and Sing were being sold for 35thb Fri through Sun, heard it was tough getting cold ones elsewhere during Buddha lent weekend. Always a fun day out, great entertainment. Eager to get to the BangSaen beach event later in the year.