Tob Box Dealers In Chiang Mai?

I'm looking for a top box for my Honda Wave 125i. I want a larger one what will hold a full face helmet and riding jacket (or two full face helmets). Yes, I know that it will be very large for a bike that size. :)Does anyone know of a dealer in Chiang Mai that might have them? There is a GIVI dealer in BKK but I would prefer to shop locally if possible.ThanksDavid

Siridonchai Road, opposite the Suriwong book shop, there's a place selling helmets. Inside the shop, they sell top boxes, tank bags, jackets, boots etc. I saw 3 or 4 top boxes, but was looking at tank bags. Friendly and helpful staff, I seem to have lost their website details. On googlemaps 18.781354, 98.997384

I also looked at a shop recommended on gtrider website on Mahidol Road. They were asking each other how much they could get out of me and came up with a price of 4600Baht for either of the two extremely naff boxes on display.

Siridonchai Road, opposite the Suriwong book shop, there's a place selling helmets. Inside the shop, they sell top boxes, tank bags, jackets, boots etc. I saw 3 or 4 top boxes, but was looking at tank bags. Friendly and helpful staff, I seem to have lost their website details. On googlemaps 18.781354, 98.997384

I also looked at a shop recommended on gtrider website on Mahidol Road. They were asking each other how much they could get out of me and came up with a price of 4600Baht for either of the two extremely naff boxes on display.

Thanks naboo

The one on Sridonchai Road is only a few blocks from me. Will give me something to do tomorrow after I do my 90-day report. I'll check the other shop as well.

David

Thanks naboo

The one on Sridonchai Road is only a few blocks from me. Will give me something to do tomorrow after I do my 90-day report. I'll check the other shop as well.

David

Think this is the shop naboo is talking about

http://helmet2home.com

Yeah, I think I saw a couple of SHAD boxes there and a Givi one (not sure about the latter as I was more interested in the new HJC helmets they just had)

Good luck on your 90-day report. Just remember what they say about the early bird...:D

Edited by RED21

They stock Givi boxes in CM Kawasaki as well. You may have to source your rack elsewhere though.

Also if you turn left off the moat down the side of Mikes Burgers there's a place down there that sell helmets and stuff. I got my rack and top box for my fino from there and they were pretty cheap as well. Don't know the name of the road so apologies if that's one of the ones already mentioned.

The shop naboo mentioned is quite brilliant. Got LED hand guards for my Versys there for a whopping BHT 750!

I also got a piece of foam back protector armor to stick into my mesh jacket: 50 baht.

The price is certainly right :)

Thanks naboo

David

Think this is the shop naboo is talking about

http://helmet2home.com

Yeah, I think I saw a couple of SHAD boxes there and a Givi one (not sure about the latter as I was more interested in the new HJC helmets they just had)

Good luck on your 90-day report. Just remember what they say about the early bird...:D

Went by today. They didn't have any SHAD boxes. The ones they did have were single helmet size. I'll be checking the other places in the next couple of days. Worst case, I just have to head to BKK and check there.

Thanks for all the good references guys.

David

Coming from the city to airport, airport plaza, about halfway just past the car dealer but before Toyota is a big bike shop that has many Givi boxes, was there just a day or so ago

Hi Jeffrey

Thanks for the info. Went by this afternoon and found just what I was looking for.

Thanks all for the help and information.

David