Honda Cbr 250

monty1412

Anyone got any info on price of this bike new.. saw on Honda site its a touch over 100K but also saw some chit caht on another board that dealers were charging 134K. Why the difference or am I missing something like somchai tax

Rgds monty

ps. anyone got similar bike for sale

its because the demand is higher than the availability so the dealers are trying to charge more, thou the are dealers which selling near honda price.

if you are interested in a cbr250 i will sell mine, just 2k on the clock. msg me....

Monty, Honda Chumphon have them for 99 & 115k bht. I picked mine up personally but the salesgirl talked to wifey and did mention something about shipping up to BKK.

was that including all paperwork and registration?

Monty, Honda Chumphon have them for 99 & 115k bht. I picked mine up personally but the salesgirl talked to wifey and did mention something about shipping up to BKK.

was that including all paperwork and registration?

IIRC, registration, insurance etc was 1600 Baht for the ABS model I bought there.

Edited by JUDAS

Isn't there already a 152 page thread on the new Honda CB'r'? :whistling:

There's probably room for another thread about the great CBR. After all you've got over 200 posts in that other thread alone. :cheesy:

Seems to be on your mind somewhat. :whistling: