Muay Thai

bangkokrick

Wonderful, well done. Now why dont you consider leaving others to raise their own kids in their own fashion.

Seriously, man, you come across as one if those farang Jesus freaks who you sometimes find yelling hellfre and brimstone outside of Nana Plaza.

PS: where's the google link defining three year-olds as infants? I'm waiting patiently.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Use google, then, and find me a British definition of infant that includes walking, talking three year-olds.

You are just being infantile and concentrating on a detail rather than the main topic.

You just want an argument.

On ThaiVisa I'm banned from arguing, and as you are 55 years old, you're too old to argue anywhere else. biggrin.gif

Again, I think you're an idiot, you came to Thailand by choice, for what reason, only you know, then you seem amazed that poorer people than you don't live the same as you !!!

Didn't you know that ? blink.gif

Unbelievable, and to be honest arrogant and extremely shortsighted.

No I don't just an argument I just want to make my point and you seem to want to make this sound trivial. The fact that you would even consider taking this somewhere else just shows you character even though you put a smiley at the end.

I am far from an idiot and came here for very much the right reasons, but thanks for the label. You appear to live among the poor Thai people from your previous remarks and I guess Isaan. You know it's really easy to 'be some body' among poor people.

Good luck with that and I really hope that you enjoy the next toddler Muay thai bout.

Or better yet, concentrate on how you bring up you own kids instead of how other people bring up theirs.

I already brought up my own kids thanks and decided that putting them in a boxing ring to make my living was not the right thing to do. Hey called me old fashioned, but I believe in taking care of ones kids rather than using them to make money.

Again. you are judging people by your own standards and saying that you are right and they are wrong, now, if you were not born in the UK and had been born in a very poor country to very poor parents and never had the opportunities that most Farangs take for granted, would you appreciate some jumped up twot from a privileged background telling you and your family that they went wrong and that they are so bad ?

After all, how did you eat that bowl of rice that was imported from Thailand tonight, you think the Thai Farmer got his fair share, why do you think its Isaan guys or girls that are winning World boxing titles or Olympic Golds and not Thai Chinese kids, how many rich kids are in the ring in UK or USA compared with poor kids ?

I can't believe you are arguing a point about how poor people live whilst living a privileged life in a country where the majority are poor. sad.gif

Use google, then, and find me a British definition of infant that includes walking, talking three year-olds.

You are just being infantile and concentrating on a detail rather than the main topic.

You just want an argument.

On ThaiVisa I'm banned from arguing, and as you are 55 years old, you're too old to argue anywhere else. biggrin.gif

Again, I think you're an idiot, you came to Thailand by choice, for what reason, only you know, then you seem amazed that poorer people than you don't live the same as you !!!

Didn't you know that ? blink.gif

Unbelievable, and to be honest arrogant and extremely shortsighted.

No I don't just an argument I just want to make my point and you seem to want to make this sound trivial. The fact that you would even consider taking this somewhere else just shows you character even though you put a smiley at the end.

I am far from an idiot and came here for very much the right reasons, but thanks for the label. You appear to live among the poor Thai people from your previous remarks and I guess Isaan. You know it's really easy to 'be some body' among poor people.

Good luck with that and I really hope that you enjoy the next toddler Muay thai bout.

Myopic is a word that springs to mind.

I am also tired of you constant bleating in protection of child abuse. hey whatever 'ticks your clock' eh!

constant? I replied twice. bleat on old son.I will happily leave you to it. And learn how to quote you master of social mores and media

Edited by nocturn

Wonderful, well done. Now why dont you consider leaving others to raise their own kids in their own fashion.

Seriously, man, you come across as one if those farang Jesus freaks who you sometimes find yelling hellfre and brimstone outside of Nana Plaza.

PS: where's the google link defining three year-olds as infants? I'm waiting patiently.

What a small mind you have. Just because I don't believe in abusing children I am a bible basher??? I already answered the infant thing so please stay on topic. You are coming across as a complete knobhead, so I guess that speaks for itself.

I am also tired of you constant bleating in protection of child abuse. hey whatever 'ticks your clock' eh!

constant? I replied twice. bleat on old son.I will happily leave you to it. And learn how to quote you master of social mores and media

People should not quote so many posts. Sad to say you won't be missed as your contribution to this topic was laughable to say the least.

You are coming across as a complete knobhead, so I guess that speaks for itself.

LOL...

Thing is, it appears you're in the minority.

Ricky boy, move to Monte Carlo, I'm quite sure you won't have to witness how poor people in poor countries live.

What's that, you can't afford it ?smile.gif

Edited by GM1955

You are wrong on all counts regarding my background, but yes I have lived in Thailand for many years and will probably continue to do so. I personally find some things to be good and somethings to be bad, but that is the same in all countries. I also have the right to voice my opinion on this forum as many other people do.

You do have that right ... you are, however being quite abusive about it. Seemingly just because not only do people not agree with you, but they don't mind calling you on it. I'm finished with you as you are starting to remind me of a Monty Python skit .....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teMlv3ripSM

Edited by jdinasia

You are wrong on all counts regarding my background, but yes I have lived in Thailand for many years and will probably continue to do so. I personally find some things to be good and somethings to be bad, but that is the same in all countries. I also have the right to voice my opinion on this forum as many other people do.

You do have that right ... you are, however being quite abusive about it. Seemingly just because not only do people not agree with you, but they don't mind calling you on it. I'm finished with you as you are starting to remind me of a Monty Python skit .....

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=teMlv3ripSM

Not that was a good satire show. Sad to see you leaving. Not

You are coming across as a complete knobhead, so I guess that speaks for itself.

LOL...

Thing is, it appears you're in the minority.

Ricky boy, move to Monte Carlo, I'm quite sure you won't have to witness how poor people in poor countries live.

What's that, you can't afford it ?smile.gif

My guess is that I am not in the minority given the that replies have been between very few people. I can live where I want, but Monte Carlo would not be on the list whether I can afford it or not. Anyway it's great to see that you first world immigrants are trying to help to move Thailand forward instead of coming here to live on the cheap and trying to be somebody that you could not be in a first world environment.

Just for your information I have visited more than 50 countries worldwide and I have seen poverty at the lowest levels, but according to you I must accept this because it's part of the culture. You people that have left your nanny states and feel so comfortable in a 3rd world environment dare not question it because you are afraid of losing your position.

Carry on the supporting the child boxing because this will be short lived as the Thais will move Thailand forward and unfortunately you will be back in Blighty before you know it.

Asia is rising and the West is falling. Why don't you start a new thread on this instead of trying to hijack mine?

Are you drunk ? blink.gif

Was going to ask you the same thing.

OK I will ask you outright. Do you agree with parents in whatever country forcing their 3year old children into the ring to make money from them?

"Forcing"? More exaggerated verbiage. Did they tie down the kids and "force" them to fight? Doubtful. More likely, they were having a blast and gaining motor skills in a legitimate sport.

Time to either get off your soap box or put up a poll and live with the results.

"Forcing"? More exaggerated verbiage. Did they tie down the kids and "force" them to fight? Doubtful. More likely, they were having a blast and gaining motor skills in a legitimate sport.

Time to either get off your soap box or put up a poll and live with the results.

Are you for real. how could they fight if they were tied down. So you think that a 3 year old knows the difference? Maybe they were having a blast losing their motor skills permanently?

Are you for real. how could they fight if they were tied down. So you think that a 3 year old knows the difference? Maybe they were having a blast losing their motor skills permanently?

Yeah, those 3 year olds sure throw heavy punches, when my son was 2 years old he would stick the nut on any stranger that picked him up, of course I would have to give him the nod first, kids learn young, he wouldn't nut anyone without daddy's approval. smile.gif

Yeah, those 3 year olds sure throw heavy punches, when my son was 2 years old he would stick the nut on any stranger that picked him up, of course I would have to give him the nod first, kids learn young, he wouldn't nut anyone without daddy's approval. smile.gif

Oh God here we go. You need a physics lesson. It's all relative a 3 year old hitting a 3 year old is same as say a 50 year old hitting a 50 year old. Did you see the documentary or are you just imagining this?

Are YOU for real? How do you "force" a three year-old to do ANYTHING he doesn't want to do? You are assuming force because it fits in better with your world view. My three year-old nephew would jump into the ring with nO prompting whatsoever. And how much damaged you really think one three year-old can inflict on another?

Let's go to the polls, shall we? And no use of emotional, exaggerated verbiage such as "infant", "abuse", or "force", please.

Are YOU for real? How do you "force" a three year-old to do ANYTHING he doesn't want to do? You are assuming force because it fits in better with your world view. My three year-old nephew would jump into the ring with nO prompting whatsoever. And how much damaged you really think one three year-old can inflict on another?

Let's go to the polls, shall we? And no use of emotional, exaggerated verbiage such as "infant", "abuse", or "force", please.

Richard it appears that the only thing that we have in common is our first name. If you want o go to the polls go ahead and do it. I ask again did you see the documentary? All three words are relevant to this thread because that is what it is.

What were you doing at 3 years old by the way?

Edited by bangkokrick

Richard it appears that the only thing that we have in common is our first name. If you want o go to the polls go ahead and do it. I ask again did you see the documentary? All three words are relevant to this thread because that is what it is.

I was fighting for the heavyweight championship of the world. smile.gif

I was fighting for the heavyweight championship of the world. smile.gif

I rest my case as you are obviously brain damaged!

The ignorance and stupidity here is abound isn't it?!

It's a different culture - who are you to come into THEIR country and criticize??

What about kids playing soccer - impossible for a kid to get kicked in the head in that sport aswell???

Kids should be born in padded rooms and left there until they're old and withered just so they don't get injured...

It's a different culture - who are you to come into THEIR country and criticize??

What about kids playing soccer - impossible for a kid to get kicked in the head in that sport aswell???

Kids should be born in padded rooms and left there until they're old and withered just so they don't get injured...

Yes I guess it is from your end. It is indeed their Country and they can do what they want, but that does not mean that everyone has to agree with it. I will ask the question again as nobody has yet replied. Do you condone 3 year old kids being made to fight for money in packed arena's?

Yes I guess it is from your end. It is indeed their Country and they can do what they want, but that does not mean that everyone has to agree with it. I will ask the question again as nobody has yet replied. Do you condone 3 year old kids being made to fight for money in packed arena's?

If, like me they had a shot at the title at that age, I see no wrong, I knocked the crap outta George Foreman when I was 4, retired undefeated when I was 9.