Muay Thai

bangkokrick

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ignorance and stupidity here is abound isn't it?!

It's a different culture - who are you to come into THEIR country and criticize??

What about kids playing soccer - impossible for a kid to get kicked in the head in that sport aswell???

Kids should be born in padded rooms and left there until they're old and withered just so they don't get injured...

Yes I guess it is from your end. It is indeed their Country and they can do what they want, but that does not mean that everyone has to agree with it. I will ask the question again as nobody has yet replied. Do you condone 3 year old kids being made to fight for money in packed arena's?

Personally I don't think this happens much. I know you think it does but I have seen older children. So I really don't believe your statement about 3 year olds. If you said 10 or 12 I might find it believable even 7 for training. But be that as it may I would certainly not interfere. There are at least three threads running now in this forum about instilling Western values or morals or laws in Thailand. I would suggest to all that the West has enough nanny state problems with the economy, lack of morals and lazy thieving behavior demonstrated recently in England and other countries to keep it's darn ideas to itself. Thailand is a nice little country and has been for a long time. It is no threat to anyone. If you really want to help out, go to China. They are a threat both economically and if they get the chance they will kill the rest of the world. Your thinking style would go a long way to blunting their killer instinct. The British empire and the American empire are things of the past the nannies won; the Chinese deserve there chance to deal with people like you. Give em heck with my blessings.

The ignorance and stupidity here is abound isn't it?!

It's a different culture - who are you to come into THEIR country and criticize??

What about kids playing soccer - impossible for a kid to get kicked in the head in that sport aswell???

Kids should be born in padded rooms and left there until they're old and withered just so they don't get injured...

Yes I guess it is from your end. It is indeed their Country and they can do what they want, but that does not mean that everyone has to agree with it. I will ask the question again as nobody has yet replied. Do you condone 3 year old kids being made to fight for money in packed arena's?

Personally I don't think this happens much. I know you think it does but I have seen older children. So I really don't believe your statement about 3 year olds. If you said 10 or 12 I might find it believable even 7 for training. But be that as it may I would certainly not interfere. There are at least three threads running now in this forum about instilling Western values or morals or laws in Thailand. I would suggest to all that the West has enough nanny state problems with the economy, lack of morals and lazy thieving behavior demonstrated recently in England and other countries to keep it's darn ideas to itself. Thailand is a nice little country and has been for a long time. It is no threat to anyone. If you really want to help out, go to China. They are a threat both economically and if they get the chance they will kill the rest of the world. Your thinking style would go a long way to blunting their killer instinct. The British empire and the American empire are things of the past the nannies won; the Chinese deserve there chance to deal with people like you. Give em heck with my blessings.

I have worked in China for the past 13 years and have never heard or seen anything like like this. I suggest that you visit China and refresh your ideas. The Chinese adore their children and that is maybe because that they can only have one..Gone are the days of the grey suit and the red book. Thailand has traded with china for many year and they have more akin with them than the western countries. That is why there will be changes in this country and why more Asian countries will soon be tied to the Yuan and not the dollar.