Briton Who Faked His Own Death Found Living In Thailand

Buchholz

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well he pretended to die so hang the scamming Bastard!!! Then come to Chiang Rai and get the rest of the fiddlers! the ones who say they are resident in the UK but are here and claiming housing allowance..The ones who have split the profits with the landlord or are saying they live with their family!!! Who said you had to be a immirgrant to rip off the Uk?

Lag them in if your so concerned.

As for his fake teaching credentials, I suspect there are a whole lot more of these types. Wishful thinking, but I really wish the Thais would get serious about cleaning up who lives and works here.

Thailand is full of teachers with no degrees etc. I did it for a while and really teachers here are just 'dancing white monkeys'. kids have absolutely no respect and realize what the monkeys are for.

Who are you to say who should and shouldn't live here.

When on the run and can't decide which country to go hide in, choose Thailand as it's the choice of crooks on the run.

Whoa, I just had a inspiration.. Thailand could become the "crooks on the run HUB" of southeast asia. :lol:

Thailand ... Hub of Farang Reincarnation ! :D

Or rather, a lime pit for the living dead.

I have often wondered about the other two farang living, or should I say lurking in my village. I once got close enough to say hello to one of them, but he waved me off, feining some sort of mute- noncomprehendo hand gestures and high tailed it in the opposite direction. Kind of crossed my mind that .... all sorts of things.

B)

Technikall,

maybe they dont want to speak to you like i dont with the other 2 farang living in my village or shall i say lurking. MAYBE ITS YOU.

I when at home what a peacefull time,

As for his fake teaching credentials, I suspect there are a whole lot more of these types. Wishful thinking, but I really wish the Thais would get serious about cleaning up who lives and works here.

Thailand is full of teachers with no degrees etc. I did it for a while and really teachers here are just 'dancing white monkeys'. kids have absolutely no respect and realize what the monkeys are for.

Who are you to say who should and shouldn't live here.

Agree with you 100%. Teaching here is a joke. 'Dancing white monkeys'.. hehee it is so true. No need for a real degree to be a clown is there??

There are probably many others who are like him living in Thailand.

Not doubt, for sure! I expect if Bin Laden could do his choice of hidding places over again he would have choosen Thailand.

Yes Thailand could be hub of invisible farang. Lately in Australia we have report of this Peter Falconio,a Brit who is supposed to be murdered here long time ago,say he did have one way ticket to Thailand,his GF did not know about this and some people say he is still alive, maybe he up in Isaan being buffalo doctor :whistling:

He does seem rather white for a person who has been living on the streets of Bangkok. If he is smart, it is more likely he is living in South America and sent these pics and story into the UK press to get them off the scent.

What kind of parent does this to their young children? How do "Mommy and Daddy" explain all this? Or is this common in Great Britain these days?

Yes of course it is commonplace in Great Britain, and probably the rest of the United Kingdom too.

Any more supercilious, imbecilic questions?

well he pretended to die so hang the scamming Bastard!!! Then come to Chiang Rai and get the rest of the fiddlers! the ones who say they are resident in the UK but are here and claiming housing allowance..The ones who have split the profits with the landlord or are saying they live with their family!!! Who said you had to be a immirgrant to rip off the Uk?

You just don't get it do you ? If your a British scumbag and can trace your lineage back to a long line of scumbags then you are entitled to claim scumbag allowances. Immigrants just have not earned the right to do this, dunno about Chiang Rai but Pattaya insists on at least 3rd generation scumbags to occupy a bar stool.

You just don't get it do you ? If your a British scumbag and can trace your lineage back to a long line of scumbags then you are entitled to claim scumbag allowances. Immigrants just have not earned the right to do this, dunno about Chiang Rai but Pattaya insists on at least 3rd generation scumbags to occupy a bar stool.

You are right I apologise! I was too polite scum they are. But I have been told true or not the days are numbered for these scum as the authorities will be able to see who is abroad by linking passport scans at the airport to claimants.Not too soon either.

• 7 months later...

Benefits cheat behind bars

March 9 2012

By Daily Mail

A benefits cheat who used handouts to pay for his wife’s breast enlargements then faked his own death to escape justice was finally locked up on Thursday. Psychologist Stephen Kellaway was caught after the Mail tracked him down to Thailand.

He had been living under an assumed name after swindling £43 000 in housing and council tax benefits.

Kellaway faked his death during a family holiday to Russia, where his wife had breast enlargement surgery. He bribed a Moscow mortuary worker with a bottle of vodka to place his passport on a dead tramp and got his wife to identify the body as his.

He later fled to Bangkok using a false passport in the name of a boy who had died, and lived off the rental income from his £1million London property portfolio. The father of two planned to bring his family out to Thailand to live with him by cashing in three life insurance policies worth £1.7million.

Comprehensive article, including his actual sentencing, continues:

http://www.iol.co.za/news/world/benefits-cheat-behind-bars-1.1253268

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9131078/Psychologist-faked-death-after-using-benefits-scam-to-pay-for-wifes-breast-job.html

Link to photo of defendant Stephen Kellaway's wife who received the breast job

Psychologist faked death after using benefits scam to pay for wife's breast job

March 9, 2012

The Telegraph

A benefits cheat, Stephen Kellaway, who faked his own death to avoid prosecution after stealing thousands to pay for his wife's breast enlargement has been jailed.

The 54 year-old had illegally claimed more than £43,000 in housing benefits despite a vast property portfolio worth more than £1 million. The psychologist, who also earned £100,000 a year from his counselling service, used the money to fund a breast enlargement for his third wife Nelli, 43.

The pair, who owned five properties throughout London, fraudulently claimed benefits while also sending their children to private school.

Continues:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9131078/Psychologist-faked-death-after-using-benefits-scam-to-pay-for-wifes-breast-job.html

Not doubt, for sure! I expect if Bin Laden could do his choice of hidding places over again he would have choosen Thailand.

Yes. It sure can be Paradise, but it would be a hard time finding the seven Virgins.

Yes. It sure can be Paradise, but it would be a hard time finding the seven Virgins.

Actually there used to be many ..all part Chinese ,Hi So, tertiary educated, working in banks or hi tech industries too..... but I think they are all married now .....to TV members

• Like 1

http://www.telegraph...breast-job.html

Link to photo of defendant Stephen Kellaway's wife who received the breast job

Psychologist faked death after using benefits scam to pay for wife's breast job

March 9, 2012

The Telegraph

A benefits cheat, Stephen Kellaway, who faked his own death to avoid prosecution after stealing thousands to pay for his wife's breast enlargement has been jailed.

The 54 year-old had illegally claimed more than £43,000 in housing benefits despite a vast property portfolio worth more than £1 million. The psychologist, who also earned £100,000 a year from his counselling service, used the money to fund a breast enlargement for his third wife Nelli, 43.

The pair, who owned five properties throughout London, fraudulently claimed benefits while also sending their children to private school.

Continues:

http://www.telegraph...breast-job.html

It would have been easier to simply go out and get a new woman than trying to patch up the old one. Thailand is full of 20 yr olds looking for 54 yr old farangs

He'll serve about 9 months before being released. I guess he'll achieved hero status in the chokey before he gets moved to a 'holiday camp' aka open prison.

I assume that his licence to practice as a psychologist will be rescinded so it won't be all honey.