What To Buy Thai Wife On Her Birthday Today ?

scorpio

asked the wifey what she wanted for her birthday " im ok up to you " asked her did she want perfume but i got her expensive perfume last year and its still sitting nearly full in her wardrobe rolleyes.gif she buys a 50 baht bottle of perfume in the market and its gone in a week. i bought her flowers a month ago, she came into the house and said " you buy me for what ? can get free outside in the park " rolleyes.gif bought her chocolates " i not want eat chocolate, i want eat pok pok " annoyed.gif am i the only one ? blink.gif

BTW shes not getting anymore thai gold wink.gif

My gf birthday today also.I give her money so she cant spend or save.At the moment she wants to save for our trip to the uk,so a card and 10,000 baht did the trick.Out for a nice thai meal tonght with family/friends also,that will cost me about 3k

Real whisky (scoth single malt) seems to be a winner with mine. If yours prefers the Thai firewater, well rolleyes.gif

It's coming up to my missus' 25th soon so tentatively I asked what she would like (thinking more <deleted> gold), she wants a bottle of bundy OP rum from OZ, god bless her.

Real whisky (scoth single malt) seems to be a winner with mine. If yours prefers the Thai firewater, well rolleyes.gif

It's coming up to my missus' 25th soon so tentatively I asked what she would like (thinking more <deleted> gold), she wants a bottle of bundy OP rum from OZ, god bless her.

Education is a wonderful thing isnt it smile.gif

What's the urge to buy something? You could give her a day off and you can do the house cleaning,laundry,feed the cat/dog,get the groceries,beer etc. etc. :rolleyes:

Not sure about your avatar. :lol:

It's from the Antacil ad on Thai tv.

I was trying to be funny. Actually it's a rejected passport photo from my Embassy. :(

Edited by Semper

then buy her some lao gold, or burma gold, or chinese gold, or malaysian gold, or vietnam gold, dont buy her english gold, its crap and she cant sell it.

if you decide that you dont want to buy her any of these golds' then my second suggestion would be to buy her something shiny, pretty and nice. i dont know, maybe some .............................gold perhaps.

:blink:

This year I'm stumped... iPad2 ? hardly romantic though is it ?....

An iRon should do the trick nicely :)

My lovely is happy if I get her anything for her B.day, perfume works well (has to be in a nice shaped bottle), sparkly unusual costume jewellery (she's got a worryingly realistic cockroach brooch), gold is always a good fallback.

Bloody hell -BUNDY? 55 years later and I still have nightmares about drinking BUNDY. And the "Hang over" it induced.

she came into the house and said " you buy me for what ? can get free outside in the park " rolleyes.gif

bought her chocolates " i not want eat chocolate, i want eat pok pok "

Buy her some English lessons.

I think he was talcing in such a way so that a magority of people on here would understand.

Precent kompany acceppted of coarse

When they say "up to you," watch out. It's one of the biggest lies in Thailand. On many levels.

Buy her what's in your heart. You should know her by now.

What's Thai gold mean, anyway? Is there a difference from other gold?

What's Thai gold mean, anyway? Is there a difference from other gold?

Thai gold (as well as middle-eastern) tends to be very pure, 20k and up, compared to 10-18k common on jewellery in North America, and Europe. That's why it's slightly darker.