Massage Schools Comparsion

GusMai

Hello everybody,

I'm about to start the process of enroll myself in one of the two most credited schools (for what is available online to check) of Thai massage.

The two of them have very nice reviews but they offer significant different approaches. TMC Offer a 300 hours course from 3 Out to 15 Dez. Their location is a litle more far from the center (more or less 6km?) anf cost 89.000 Bht.

Old medicine hospital for other hand is the oldest school in Thailand, and offer a sum of 7 courses with a few day gap between them, from 10 Out to 25 Nov with a cost of 35000 Bht and they offer a flight ticket from Bangkok to Chiang Mai.

There is a considerable difference in the tuition and I would like to know from someone experience what is involved in this big difference from a learning curve experience perspective.

Thanks a lot

Edited by GusMai

TMC's teacher program hours can count for certifications and hours in western countries like the US.

It costs more than other local schools but just a fraction of costs of getting additional hours for your NCBTMB requirements in other countries.

Also the longer teacher program at TMC can get a Non Imm Ed visa.

Kind of depends on your situation and reasons for taking the course.