Help! Need Some Advise

thai2thai

Hey guys,

i'm reading this forum for quite some time and finally signed up as i have a question for the expat community in thailand.

CAN ANYBODY RECOMMEND A N AFFORDABLE STORE/ONLINE SHOP IN THAILAND WHERE I CAN BUY SOME HIGH QUALITY WHEY PROTEIN FROM WELL KNOWN US BRANDS LIKE DYMATIZE,GASPARI NUTRITION,OPTIMUM AND SUCH????

i know of GNC, PROFLEX, MUSASHI but they are way over priced and the quality is very low, the taste and mixability sucks as well. they simply cant be compared to the brands available in the US.

i know thailand don't has large bodybuilding community like in the US but there are bodybuilding competitions here also and i dont believe that those competitive body builder are buying those over priced low quality protein from GNC, PROFLEX or MUSASHI.

i would appreciate any serious info on where to get some good US brands

cheers

thai2thai

I use this guy and he delivers it to my house the same day. TONSHOP his mobile is 0890706907

I also have the details of another shop called FIT WHEY and his number is 0886517112

They both sell optimum and dymatize . Good luck.rolleyes.gif

Hi,

i been ordering my protein from FITWHEY for quite some time and they are by far the best.i have compared them to other suppliers i used in the past and FITWHEY has by far the widest range of supplements in thailand.they only carry well known US brands and the prices are the cheapest i come across in thailand.

they do have english customer support and order are shipped very fast and shipping is free.what else can you ask for. also they have nice special offer where you get free t-shirts or other bodybuilding gear if you order over a certain amount.

just google FITWHEY and their website will show up on the first position.

i do have a questions for you guys, i just moved from On Nut to Thong Lo BTS. is ther any good and affordable gym around this area???

i dont need any spa,swimming, sauna and that stuff.all i need is good free weights and some machines. i know of CaliforniaWOW and fitness first but i'm looking for something not so crowded.

any advise appreciated