Best Place In Thailand To Retire

Renoir

There is a site with over 60 videos about some of the places and prices of living in Thailand. Good info in the videos. The site name is retirecheap.asia I hope that helps.

Thanks for suggesting that nice web site. However, I have some doubts about what he is saying. In one video. He said that we can have a nice apartment at a walking distance from the old city for 6,500 Baths. Is it real or is it an old video of price being paid ten or twenty years ago?

Renoir

We rented a newish ( 6 year old ) ,3 bedroom house ,detached in a gated community ,10 klm outside the center of Chiang Mai for B6,500 a month last year .

Argentina, Panama and Peru all have much more to offer including full citizenship at minimal cost. Full blown rights. And not at all dangerous

Been there done that,after I experienced Thailand already for a few years,and I prefer to stay where I can walk on the street after 6 PM without carrying a weapon,or where the hotels still open the gate after 10 Pm if you forgot your key,or where I can eat Mc donalds without an heavily armed security guard at the door

Apparently we stayed in different neighborhoods. Very different neighborhoods.