Where Do I Find Sundeala Board Or Similar?

nong38

I am looking to build a model railway in the spare room and am thinking I will need what we used in the UK for noticeboards ( usually Sundeala because it takes pins really easily ). I have tried a few wood "depots" but all they seem to do is make furniture, doors and post boxes! I have not seen an office supplies vendor anywhere, so if anyone can give give me a steer as where to look, ask for I would appreciate that, only helpful comments required please. I am in Nakhon Sawan.

Thanks in advance

I would of thought in Nakhon Sawan you would be able to get what your after, have you tried asking people in Home-Pro, HomeMart etc I find if they haven't got things there, they will tell who to try or you could maybe order it from Bangkok.

I would try the " Do it yourself housing forum ", failing that the Bangkok forum.

We have many places in Sukhothai that sell all types of board for ceilings, walls etc.

Edited by Kwasaki

I would of thought in Nakhon Sawan you would be able to get what your after, have you tried asking people in Home-Pro, HomeMart etc I find if they haven't got things there, they will tell who to try or you could maybe order it from Bangkok.

I would try the " Do it yourself housing forum ", failing that the Bangkok forum.

We have many places in Sukhothai that sell all types of board for ceilings, walls etc.

Ok thanks for that will take some track and pins along to home mart and see what responce I get and I will try the DIY forum