Fish Aid

onionluke

There is so much discussion about dogs today on TV . There is a wealth of information about who does what to em and where they go and how to help the poor lovely friendly muts .

My son has a wee dog and they are very happy together . I have some fish and they have their needs too . On occasion one will come over poorly float on its side and have a bit of a flap . I have found that fishing it out of the tank and then giving it mouth to mouth resucitation helps bring the fish around and back to normal fishlike activity . Does anyone out there know of a Thai fish resucitator . I have googled it to no avail .

We've geese. Perhaps, they might pass pets. Or not. As we have no intentions of taking them in our pantry for future consumption considerations.

I'd save geese over canines anyday of the week.

Untraditional pets are less featured, therefore receive little attention and justified support.

The Save the Geese Foundation of Surin is demonstrating that domestic fowl can be satisfying companions.

SAVE THE GEESE today.:rolleyes:

We've geese. Perhaps, they might pass pets. Or not. As we have no intentions of taking them in our pantry for future consumption considerations.

I'd save geese over canines anyday of the week.

Untraditional pets are less featured, therefore receive little attention and justified support.

The Save the Geese Foundation of Surin is demonstrating that domestic fowl can be satisfying companions.

SAVE THE GEESE today.:rolleyes:

Good one Z , but no doubt there will be wild allegations flying around .

You might be looking in the wrong plaice

I am floundering now.

I was a little afraid to beak up before, fearing I might cause a flap, but geese are very difficult to resuscitate by means of mouth-to-beak. Oh so I've heard.

:blink:

Herd ? More like a running gaggle .