Pattayadailynews.Com

OneZero

I can not access http://www.pattayadailynews.com

Assuming that I am not the only one, does anybody know the reason the web site is not opening? I realize that the internet states there is a problem with the server. However, I am wondering the nature of the cause (technical, government/legal, etc) & if corrective actions are working the issues.

Edited by OneZero

Probably an issue with the pattayadailynews news servers: nameserver failure reported by using Opendns.

However, the pattayadailynews webserver is on line and can be reached (also with 3BB) if you are using your default ISP nameserver,

or as a workaround by editing your host file with the correct entry :

202.142.213.225 www.pattayadailynews.com

Probably an issue with the pattayadailynews news servers: nameserver failure reported by using Opendns.

However, the pattayadailynews webserver is on line and can be reached (also with 3BB) if you are using your default ISP nameserver,

I am in Chiang mai as well. Now, if I were a bit more experienced I might, by myself, be able to follow your advice above (work around, etc). Perhaps I'll wait another day or two before requesting assistance to implement your advice. Thanks.

Thanx!!!! laugh.gif

Still can't connect via 3BB Chiang Mai. Went to my VPN in the US and also no connection (DNS not resolving). However, connected remotely to my office computer at the university and then used that computer and can connect to the site. Saw the cover page with the 3 language flags and works fine. Appears to be a combination of DNS and/or routing problems but the site is up.

Still can't connect via 3BB Chiang Mai. Went to my VPN in the US and also no connection (DNS not resolving). However, connected remotely to my office computer at the university and then used that computer and can connect to the site. Saw the cover page with the 3 language flags and works fine. Appears to be a combination of DNS and/or routing problems but the site is up.

OK, now I understand what was meant by the "3 flags". But if you get to that point the site has already opened. Still down for me in Chiang Mai also. I thought of sending a querry to #BB but they don't show an email address on their website. 3BB does have a call center ph# but I have a feeling that would be comedic waste of time.