Next Visa Options - Advise Needed Please

I am currently here on a multi O visa based on our civil partnership obtained from Hull last year....on production of our civil partnership certificate.

This visa expires on the 23/11/2011 and we don't wish to return back to the UK so I am thinking the retirement visa might be the best option, as i am over 50 and can apply for that visa in Thailand.

My next 90 day border run is due on the 21/10/11, taking me up to the 21/1/12.

At what point should I go along to Immigration and fill in my application form for the retirement visa?

And on what date would the 800,000 baht have to be in my sole name account? i know its 3 months but 3 months from when?

Sorry if this is going over old ground but I need to get it straight in my head.

Is there any other alternative to a retirement visa in our situation.... i.e same sex relationship, my partner is Thai.

Thanks in advance for your help and patience

Vistana

It is unlikely you would obtain another visa from Hull in any case so best you used retirement. You need the money in your account for 60 days on date of application for extension (during last 30 days of your 90 day non immigrant visa entry). Following years will require it be in account 3 months prior to each application.

So first week of January for application and first week of November for account to be at 800k or more should be good.