Apple Is Bullshit

robblok

For me a computer is a tool. I use PC's too. I just like Apple better for most of what I do...

For me a computer is a tool too. I accept my computer has its flaws. I don't get angry if someone points them out.

I like my PC maybe because i never tried an Apple computer or maybe because i got it set up and working good.

Am i annoyed i cant get my QNAP nas device to make an online backup.. Yes.. will i find out how it works in the end.. sure. I accept it.

Like i said before i just got annoyed because i was led to believe something that was not true. Maybe i was more angry with myself for falling for it.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to add if you read it from the beginning you see that my initial anger has gone. I just don't buy into the hype or join the sect of Apple.

That seems to be real bad that i accept the machine as good but with flaws just as any other product. I must according to most here abandon anything that has anything to do with PC's and become an Apple drone.

Just curious why is is so hard to accept that Apple is not perfect. Because basically that is all what i am saying.

I do accept that nothing in the world is perfect. It seemed you somehow thought Apple was. I have issues with them, but I've always figured out how to do what I want to do with their products...

Just to add if you read it from the beginning you see that my initial anger has gone. I just don't buy into the hype or join the sect of Apple.

That seems to be real bad that i accept the machine as good but with flaws just as any other product. I must according to most here abandon anything that has anything to do with PC's and become an Apple drone.

Just curious why is is so hard to accept that Apple is not perfect. Because basically that is all what i am saying.

I do accept that nothing in the world is perfect. It seemed you somehow thought Apple was. I have issues with them, but I've always figured out how to do what I want to do with their products...

I do too.. only after having talked with ppl who owned Mac's there were never any problems all was good, the best service in the world. So when it went wrong i just got annoyed. Maybe marketing working a bit too good.

With my PC and other machines i accept there will be problems because nobody ever sold it as being perfect.

Jailbreak it and download the apps from Installous - problem solved surely?

Seriously, and legally, as said, Apple tell you how to sign up without a credit card, I did that to start with and it was fine.

Well robblok your initial shout was out of mark but I join you in some anger.

I never was a Microsoft aficionado, being convinced Bill Gates was a lousy programmer, did he ever write 10 error-free consecutive lines of code in his coding days?

I bought an ipad 2, two in fact, the 64GB wifi followed by the 64GB 3G/wifi version and sold the wifi one last week.

I bought it as a gadget and am impressed.

What pisses me off is the itunes part on my PC, it's a piece of crap and so is the apple-shop.

Still trying to find some user-friendliness in both these software products.

Syncronisation is a nightmare and the apple-shop is a giant warehouse without a purpose.

@negreanu

Credit where credit is due, it does work this way. Now i can get free apps that is at least one step up. Now for the creditcard or paypal thing.

I still find its flawed about the paypal / creditcard thing

There is nothing wrong with it as it is the way to control things by Apple which provides certain benefits, such as a credit fraud protection, to Apple's customers. Good customers who appreciated this kind of protection have no problems with it and they are happy to pay for one of my engineers to help them setup their iPad/iPhone so even I don't personally like to use iPad/iPhone myself but it has its good quality all right :rolleyes:

Edited by Comicus

It is ironic that if one types "itunes without credit card" into Google the first thing that comes up is a link to some Apple "hype".... http://support.apple.com/kb/ht2534

They say that opinions are like a**holes - everyone has one...

The premis of this thread just proves that some are bigger than others...

Edited by sfokevin

It is ironic that if one types "itunes without credit card" into Google the first thing that comes up is a link to some Apple "hype".... http://support.apple.com/kb/ht2534

They say that opinions are like a**holes - everyone has one...

The premis of this thread just proves that some are bigger than others...

Indeed standard when you sign up your not given this option. Seems to me rather stupid and negligent of the developer. So much for apple ease of use. Have to do it by way of a workaround. If the option was standard it would have saved a lot of grief.

Other then that im happy with the IPAD. But it shows Apple is not as perfect as some people make you believe.

Apple is not perfect! Okay, I said it! Now get over it and close this thread, JEEZ!

Im over it, but apparently it cant be said because then the sect of Apple wants to crucify you.

My first experience was of a whole night of 5002 errors when making an account and then the next day when the site worked again i stumbled into the credit card problems. So that is probably not the best way to start with a new product.

I read up on the 5002 errors (unspecified error) and it seems to happen a lot. Then is it so hard to give standard the option to select no credit card or to accept foreign credit cards.

P.s i was applying for the Thai shop not for the US one i found that out later.

Whole point here that im trying to make is that its just a product like any other. However most Apple users will defend Apple to the end saying there cant be anything wrong with Apple. That ticks me off.

Now if you just read here (Apple forum) you will see there are plenty of problems with Apple products but nobody ever wants to accept it.

For the record and i will state it again. I like my IPAD. It does what it must and is convenient. I think its a better product as the other tablets and best suited for what i want to do with it.