Your Impressions On Gay Saunas

bkk1970

GS, why would I think that about you? I always assumed you were Harry Palmer, at worst, and a troll at best. You could've gotten the info you put on this thread through other sources, but it has the ring of experience, and there *are* open-minded straight people, so I cautiously admit to being impressed. In fact, you've been to areas of Babylon that *I* haven't been to, as I've stayed only in the restaurant/bar/gym areas (I'm not into semi-public sex).

"Steven"

I wasn't worried before going that it would make me gay but I have to admit I was a little dissapointed that it didn't; because being gay would solve a lot of my problems...

And land you with a completely new set which, depending on where you live, could be very much worse.

GS, why would I think that about you?  I always assumed you were Harry Palmer, at worst, and a troll at best.  You could've gotten the info you put on this thread through other sources, but it has the ring of experience, and there *are* open-minded straight people, so I cautiously admit to being impressed.  In fact, you've been to areas of Babylon that *I* haven't been to, as I've stayed only in the restaurant/bar/gym areas (I'm not into semi-public sex).

"Steven"

I've no idea what happened to Harry Palmer, he was never me though, and I wouldn't type a long post unless it was my own experience.

As for the bonking rooms upstairs, I was trying to find my way back to the locker room, it's not an easy place to find your way around.

I may have gained more by having a drink in the bar maybe but I didn't go to meet anyone, I did actually need the sauna to steam out that weeks booze and grease!

Have read the other contribuitions re this topic, have read dreadedned and utopia-asia (which seems much more uptodate) and have, in the distant past, only been to Babylon (thats for BKK then) in the time before they had that move and giant refurbishing. As BF moves about for a few weeks to come:

1.difference between sauna with massage/and not (say meeting); for me the diff as such is obvious(pay for massage or not), but it seems hard to distninguish just by description if a place is mainly for ''spontaneous'' meets or for ''hiring a massage service''? How do I find that out to save going to the wrong place?

2.from, also quite long ago I recall that gay-bars then (before I met BF of now =last century) out of the Siklom/tourist area tended to have some local ''incrowd'' like if you visited someones house with friends - so yuou were welcome, but remained some complete outsider. I guess/expect this same to be in faraway sauna too? Or just ''kit mahk= think too much''

3.from the listings 2 seemed worth trying:

ASSPLAY/ex Stud, in SoiBNgamDuplee, probably quite near the malaysia/Babylon, a snap at 69 bt (whoe thought of that price?)

39 UNderground, also from www.thailandout.com, in SapanKwai, soi 39, near the BigC there.

Quite close to Faros,. which was so vividly described here by someone.

Has anyone any comments/ experience to share please? Lae khan: ma lew!

Have read the other contribuitions re this topic, have read dreadedned and utopia-asia (which seems much more uptodate) and have, in the distant past, only been to Babylon (thats for BKK then) in the time before they had that move and giant refurbishing. As BF moves about for a few weeks to come:

Your surname isn't Sawan, is it? :o

• 1 month later...
There's (allegedly) a nud_e male disco in Pradiphat Road, Phahonyothin 15, called Farose, where by the end of the evenings frolics, the dance floor is slick and slippery with sperm, as people are quite literally pulling their puddings and buggering each other whilst boogying.

As a gay guy, I find this kind of thing sickening...it gives us gay guys a bad reputation. Why can't such people keep sex a private thing ?

Cheers,

Jem

That was a Moog post, Jem, so you can't take it completely seriously... he's not gay and has never been to the place (though neither have I!)

But as long as it's consenting adults in a place designated for it, I wouldn't want to restrict them, even if I would never join them. Different strokes for different folks.

"Steven"