Buy Playstation 3 On Samui?

I'm in the hunt for one aswell, I think the games shop opposite Makro has them, sure I saw a box for it in the window,Are you after the original phat version or the slim? Or did you just mean not a fake one??

Edited by sketcher

I'm just after a legal one that hasn't been chipped. I'll order from Nadz in Bangkok. Thanks for the info!

I looked at the Nadz site and they seemed a good price. If the shop at makro was only a little more then i would have bought it there to save the wait. Will just order online now. Cheers

I'm just after a legal one that hasn't been chipped. I'll order from Nadz in Bangkok. Thanks for the info!

I looked at the Nadz site and they seemed a good price. If the shop at makro was only a little more then i would have bought it there to save the wait. Will just order online now. Cheers

I would probably go into the shop opposite Makro to let them know the Bangkok price and give them a chance to be competitive. I know that I'm talking about basic business logic -- something Thais don't really seem to understand, but it might be worth a atry.

i was curious so i looked at that website. pretty dam_n competitive. they claim to be selling a brand new wii for the same price as they are available in the states. compare to tesco who are selling that same 6k thb wii for 18k. well, "selling" may not exactly be what they are doing with them.

can't wait for the wii U!

Great price (for Thailand) on the basic SKU 9,800 :D. There are some great games coming in the next couple of months :D

Make multiple psn accounts eg. UK, US and a Thai account and when buying games remember DLC mostly can only be applied to the same region (check region on the side of the game case).

HF

What's DLC?

downloadable content. make sure that what you think you are buying is compatible with the box you have. for example my wii is an american version which means that even if i wanted to pay for a wii game at big c for example, it won't work on my wii. if i want to download a game, or a game update or patch, it needs to work with your system.