Any Recommendations For A Place To Rebuild My Car Seat?

LJW

Surely after 10 years, you or your child still doesn't need a car seat! I don't think its even recommended to use them that long.

According to this, it should be destroyed after 6 years;

http://babyproducts.about.com/b/2006/07/12/reader-question-do-car-seats-expire.htm

Atleast you won't have to waste your time looking for someone to rebuilt it now!

:whistling:

they is one shop going towards china town.a honda dealer is nearby also the soi is where you buy motorcycle parts and acc.left hand side going down also the place where u can re cover your bike seat.mike burgers is on the moat that is the soi you go down to find it

Surely after 10 years, you or your child still doesn't need a car seat! I don't think its even recommended to use them that long.

According to this, it should be destroyed after 6 years;

http://babyproducts....eats-expire.htm

Atleast you won't have to waste your time looking for someone to rebuilt it now!

:whistling:

Brilliant ! DId they have humor on sale at Tesco today?

Haven't had work done there myself but one day I was walking down the Mae Jo Road on the left side (heading back towards the city) and I passed a place on the same side of the street and noticed some guys re-upholstering a very nice refurbished classic car. I walked past just as they were putting the back seat in and it looked like very good quality work. It wasn't too far up,I think it was near the furniture store and place where they sell doors. I think it's the 1st group of shop houses past Pizzamania, Jiffy gas station, etc. (but on the opposite side).

Haven't had work done there myself but one day I was walking down the Mae Jo Road on the left side (heading back towards the city) and I passed a place on the same side of the street and noticed some guys re-upholstering a very nice refurbished classic car. I walked past just as they were putting the back seat in and it looked like very good quality work. It wasn't too far up,I think it was near the furniture store and place where they sell doors. I think it's the 1st group of shop houses past Pizzamania, Jiffy gas station, etc. (but on the opposite side).

Thanks! Just across the street from my house :)