New Street Signs

Last week we had brand new street signs all over the place. Lovely ones in British Racing Green with both Thai and English. On every street corner here in the outer regions of Plai Laem. Monday - gone! Back to the old white ones in Thai only. Anyone know what is going on?

BigC has a new job at the local goverment offices as there offical translator, according to BigC, the english translation wasnt up to scratch , so they have been removed....

they will be up and back soon, but may confure a few people as it will know been known as Ply Lamb .....

just wait for the signs in Lamui and Maneman

:ph34r:

PS Blame mayor crusty

BigC has a new job at the local goverment offices as there offical translator, according to BigC, the english translation wasnt up to scratch , so they have been removed....

they will be up and back soon, but may confure a few people as it will know been known as Ply Lamb .....

just wait for the signs in Lamui and Maneman

:ph34r:

PS Blame mayor crusty

i wasn't happy with their spelling. B)

don't worry i have a big C spell checker customised for the govement.

My new form of the english lanuuage is making a hit. starting in Thailand then across east asia then Europe Lastly England. forget America they already have their own version.

i have a plan basically rarther than using a spell checker i am going to re write the spell checker to suit my writing.

Are you sure you weren't helousinating <<< (need help spelling Big C) :lol: .....there Tropicalevo??? after the BMP Rave party at the hotel near you.... yes.... what is a BMP rave? :blink::D

what is a BMP rave

British Men Partying

Are you sure you weren't helousinating <<< (need help spelling Big C) :lol: .....there Tropicalevo??? after the BMP Rave party at the hotel near you.... yes.... what is a BMP rave? :blink::D

what is a BMP rave

British Men Partying

:o oh !!!!... that must be jolly good fun.... :burp::drunk:

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Ok - good replies. Thank you chaps :rolleyes: Jolly good show - what?

You made my evening whilst I am here sipping my Archa and listening to the music from the Black Moon Party. (Did you know that it is the same music EVERY time! I guess that they do not get repeat business.)

The BMP is the one from the Lake in Chewang.

The hotel all nighter was a birthday party apparently. (GM has not responded to my emails yet!)

Anyway - back to the plot.

Where did the signs go?

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Ok - good replies. Thank you chaps :rolleyes: Jolly good show - what?

You made my evening whilst I am here sipping my Archa and listening to the music from the Black Moon Party. (Did you know that it is the same music EVERY time! I guess that they do not get repeat business.)

The BMP is the one from the Lake in Chewang.

The hotel all nighter was a birthday party apparently. (GM has not responded to my emails yet!)

Anyway - back to the plot.

Where did the signs go?

http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showtopic=43281&pid=393524&mode=threaded&start=

possibly irish travellers?