'Mad' Norwegian Pours Out His Stuff At Pattaya Police Station

webfact

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fortunately I have never succumbed to the "Black Widow Spider" tentacles of females in Thailand but I know for a fact it's often a long term plan by many of them who are aware 2 or so years down the line they can get half of the wealth of any falang husband.

Edited by KKvampire

Do love the way so many people give it the big 1 on here and pretend their sposes are not ex hookers and her indoors is whiter than white, I guess normal Thai women really do love 60+ year old fat old men.xxxx

You make a huge assumption about the people here and their spouses. Mine is four years younger than me and was never a sex worker -- or anything remotely close to it. Solid upper-middle class background (just like me).

There are lots of us out here.

I'm mad as Hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!

He's a bloody folk hero!

Excellent jingthing - that exactly what the picture said to me. Now all we need is the unhappy Pattaya expats hanging out of their condos on a Sunday night shouting: 'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore'

Perhaps he is saying I have lost my dignity, I have been robbed of everything else, you may as well take these computers too.

Do love the way so many people give it the big 1 on here and pretend their sposes are not ex hookers and her indoors is whiter than white, I guess normal Thai women really do love 60+ year old fat old men.xxxx

You make a huge assumption about the people here and their spouses. Mine is four years younger than me and was never a sex worker -- or anything remotely close to it. Solid upper-middle class background (just like me).

If the cap doesn't fit feel free not to wear it my man.xxx

Yeah.....haha..... wanna buy the pics..?

Pictures of what Richard?

Pictures of what Richard?

Sorry not Richard.xx

I guess his ID, passport or some other was in the luggage -- or how do they know he is Norwegian and age 30 ? We seem to be (as usual) missing many details .

Missing details?

Mai pen lai.

TIT, the truth is what you want it be. The Nation knows a lot about that.

In the picture on PDN it looks like that stuff may be his ex-angels stuff, not his, and he booted her out and left her stuff at the police station for her to pick up.

+ it also looks to me as though they are inside the police station? :lol:

jb1

There is a lot of pink in the suitcase, including what seems to be a pink umbrella and why would anyone want two laptop computers??

I think the point the bloke is trying to make is that the suitcase may contain stolen items.

You sure that isn't his own pink umbrella? :)